SOLVED! (yet again): The name of the beast of Revelation 13

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
As everybody knows, according to a fragment of a third century manuscript of the Apocalypse, called Papyrus 115, the number of the name of the beast (Revelation 13:17-18) is actually 616, rather than 666.

Since the number of the name of the beast is 616, what, then, is the name of the beast? Easy: It's obviously COVID19.

C = 100
O = (no numeric value, or, if you will, that of 0)
V = 5
I = 1
D = 500
1 = 1
9 = 9

500 + 100 + 9 + 5 + 1 + 1 = 616

"...he causeth...that no man might buy or sell, save he that had a mask..."

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
See my thread on What happened to Jade Helm?

Nobody cares about your thread on What happened to Jade Helm. That is why nobody posts in it.

Obama was supposed to impose martial law in 2016 and become dictator of America, and then the Antichrist. That's what Jade Helm was supposedly all about!

This is so typical of you fake news leftists. You pick one odd ball out of millions and think that the outlier means something. I can find at least one cook to say anything at all.

That is what you MORONS do with White Supremacy. There are about 10 white supremacists somewhere in America watching football and that's about it. But you guys blow them up into some actual meaningful numbers who have some sort of actual influence. And of course you likewise play down the swarms of Antifa terrorising the streets, and some of you even deny they exist.

In short, you make up lies to deflect from your OWN lies, and failures and stupidities.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Never heard of him/her. Plus, I couldn't care less.

Well I can understand not caring about Jade Helm. No one with any sense did, but many senseless right-wingnuts still managed to work themselves up into quite a tizzy over it--and all for no reason, as we have seen.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Well I can understand not caring about Jade Helm. No one with any sense did, but many senseless right-wingnuts still managed to work themselves up into quite a tizzy over it--and all for no reason, as we have seen.

Never heard of 'em. Did you also write threads on each of these persons?