Moving back to Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving back to Indiana

I'm planning on going back to Indiana sometime between March 1 and April 1 and renting an apartment until I save up enough money to tear down my house and garage and put a modular home on my property. It's going to take me at least a year to save up enough money. But, at least I don't need to find property to do it on. As much as I love my sister and am grateful for her offering to let me stay with her, we just can't live together. We're too different. I want to be able to have my own place and take care of myself. And, I just don't feel that here. Right now, I'm in the process of looking for a house or apartment that I can afford to pay on top of my mortgage and car payment. Before I leave for Indiana, I'm going to have to find someone who needs a full-sized mattress set and a bed frame because I can't take my current one on the train with me and my sister doesn't want it. I think I will call the local Assembly of God church and see if they know of a needy family who can use it. Hopefully, there will be someone with a truck who can haul it out of here for me too.
    They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

sigpic

You might try homeless shelters as well. Or Boy Scouts. We had a couple of projects with the boys back in the day where we provided muscle for that sort of thing, helping out hospices and the like.

Comment

I don't know if I'll be able to find anyone at all. I just thought of the church because my sister said no.
      They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ebenz47037 View Post
        I'm planning on going back to Indiana sometime between March 1 and April 1 and renting an apartment until I save up enough money to tear down my house and garage and put a modular home on my property. It's going to take me at least a year to save up enough money. But, at least I don't need to find property to do it on. As much as I love my sister and am grateful for her offering to let me stay with her, we just can't live together. We're too different. I want to be able to have my own place and take care of myself. And, I just don't feel that here. Right now, I'm in the process of looking for a house or apartment that I can afford to pay on top of my mortgage and car payment. Before I leave for Indiana, I'm going to have to find someone who needs a full-sized mattress set and a bed frame because I can't take my current one on the train with me and my sister doesn't want it. I think I will call the local Assembly of God church and see if they know of a needy family who can use it. Hopefully, there will be someone with a truck who can haul it out of here for me too.
        Wishing you all the best.
        All of my ancestors are human.
        Originally posted by Squeaky
        That explains why your an idiot.
        Originally posted by God's Truth
        Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
        Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
        (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
        (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

Working...
        X