OK Boomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Boomer

Yes, it's a thing, a dismissive rebuttal by the generation of emotional childish response and thought to reasoned argumentation from those who are educated and experienced .

And here's a perfect rebuttal:

I Took ‘Adulting Classes’ for Millennials

Inside the curious cottage industry devoted to teaching young adults how to act like grown-ups.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/i...=pocket-newtab

Long-Awaited Baby Boomer Die-Off To Begin Soon, Experts Say
    1/20/99

WASHINGTON, DC—After decades of waiting, the much-anticipated mass Baby Boomer die-off should finally commence within the next five to ten years, Census Bureau officials said Monday.

Despite his enthusiasm, Clausewitz cautioned that the Great Boomer Die-Off will not be without its downside.

"Our nation must steel itself for one vast, final orgy of Boomer self-obsession as we are hit with a bewildering onslaught of magazine pictorials, hardcover coffee-table books and multi-part, Motown-soundtracked television specials looking back on the glory days of the 1960s," Clausewitz said. "But once this great, final spasm of nostalgia passes, the ravages of age will take its toll on boomer self-indulgence, and the curtain will at long last fall on what is regarded by many as the most odious generation America has ever produced."

Learn to read what is written.

_____
    The people who are supposed to be experts and who claim to understand the science are precisely the people who are blind to the evidence.
    ~ Dr Freeman Dyson

Comment

Originally posted by genuineoriginal View Post

Long-Awaited Baby Boomer Die-Off To Begin Soon, Experts Say
      1/20/99

WASHINGTON, DC—After decades of waiting, the much-anticipated mass Baby Boomer die-off should finally commence within the next five to ten years, Census Bureau officials said Monday.

Despite his enthusiasm, Clausewitz cautioned that the Great Boomer Die-Off will not be without its downside.

"Our nation must steel itself for one vast, final orgy of Boomer self-obsession as we are hit with a bewildering onslaught of magazine pictorials, hardcover coffee-table books and multi-part, Motown-soundtracked television specials looking back on the glory days of the 1960s," Clausewitz said. "But once this great, final spasm of nostalgia passes, the ravages of age will take its toll on boomer self-indulgence, and the curtain will at long last fall on what is regarded by many as the most odious generation America has ever produced."

:darwinsm :

: thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
        Yes, it's a thing, a dismissive rebuttal by the generation of emotional childish response and thought to reasoned argumentation from those who are educated and experienced .

And here's a perfect rebuttal:

I Took ‘Adulting Classes’ for Millennials

Inside the curious cottage industry devoted to teaching young adults how to act like grown-ups.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/i...=pocket-newtab
        OK Boomer

Comment

I'll be dying off shortly :wave2 :

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
            I'll be dying off shortly :wave2 :
            See, Doser, if you would have married Ziyi Zhang she would have kept you youthful and strong!
            Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
            . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Sure, they are finally dieing off, but they aren't going on their handbasket ride with jet rockets without taking the US with them.
              Good things come to those who shoot straight.

Did you only want evidence you are not going to call "wrong"? -Stripe

Comment

Working...
              X