The Thread Where You Link To Stripe's Best Evidence-Based Posts

Dennyg1

BANNED
Banned
Why do you argue things you have no knowledge of? Is there nothing else you can be doing all day every day?

Here's an idea: read a biology book

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Evolutionists do not have an aversion to presenting evidence. They have an aversion to creationists presenting YEC ideas. The evidence for the two groups consists of the same data and observations, but there are almost no cases where a valid point made by a creationist will be acknowledged by an evolutionist. BJDavis will do it, to his great credit. GSweet remains civil. The rest? Well, they rely on making inane posts involving:
  • Kent Hovind.
  • Ex nihilo.
  • The source of an idea.
  • Numerous links, YouTube videos or abstracts that nobody ever reads.
  • Non sequitur.
  • :yawn:
  • Posts declaring a YEC proponent too stupid to answer.
  • Advice to ignore given YEC proponent.
  • An unrelated topic.
  • Inane arguing to put as much distance between the point and the end of the thread as possible.
  • Misdirection, obfuscation, deliberate misunderstanding...
  • Or even whole threads dedicated to mocking given poster.
Evolutionists will do anything to avoid presenting the evidence that they claim overwhelmingly supports their religion.

Generally speaking, evolutionists are dishonest, conniving, stupid and pack bullies. Other than that though they're really nice guys. :idunno:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
So, failing once more, Stipe decides that ad hominem will be his game. It's what we've come to expect when he crashes and burns.

Arthur Brain

Evolutionists do not have an aversion to presenting evidence.
Evolutionists will do anything to avoid presenting the evidence that they claim overwhelmingly supports their religion

You do realize that you've completely contradicted yourself all in the space of a paragraph here right?

Oh, and evolution is not a 'religion', it's a scientific theory regardless of your silly mantras otherwise.

:freak:

1God4all

BANNED
Banned
I looked at a few of the Hall of Fame threads. It appears Stripe has been doing this same thing for at least 7 years. Even uses the same "comebacks"

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I looked at a few of the Hall of Fame threads. It appears Stripe has been doing this same thing for at least 7 years. Even uses the same "comebacks"

Doesn't pay to change a winning game. :thumb:

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Since evolutionists think that evolutionism is more reliable than physical evidence, nothing can change their minds.

Evolutionism is the source of nearly all religious violence. The idea that your view of faith and god is absolutely 100% the only correct view means that you aren't open to other viewpoints. And if your view happens to be that nonbelievers and/or YECs should be killed or something similar, you will use your faith to justify horrible things.

Take a look at the Middle East. Even the most progressive countries like Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E. have archaic laws built from Sharia.

They execute Christians, adulterers, etc. Just days ago a woman received 70 lashes in Saudi Arabia for arguing with a man. It's ridiculous.

Evolutionism is a view that is anti-science. Because these people get their way, hundreds of years of scientific discovery has been missed.

Evolutionary dogma hurts millions of people around the globe every day.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Put a GPS meter either side of the ridge where it comes on land in Iceland and you'll find no steady, yearly movement as the theory says there should be.

So you mean this GPS data doesn't exist:

image012.png

On the left, steady movement of about 1cm/year in one direction; on the right, steady movement of about 1cm/year in the other direction. Exactly as predicted.

Stuart

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
WizardofOz call Stripe an idiot, but instead of backing up his claim, he runs for the hills. Stripe, of course, has an extensive resume debunking his nonsense:

Stripe is a complete idiot when it comes to science.
OK, a challenge. Let's remember its basis:
Some people grow while others become even more stuck in place.
My ideas on science were turned upsidedown in no small part due to conversations I had on here. I listened in awe as people like BobB, [MENTION=13042]rocketman[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2451]The Berean[/MENTION] outlined their ideas. My investigations linked to TOL dialogue with Memento Mori led me to contribute in no small part to a physics book that overturns and replaces relativity. I've "surprised" those who touted their physics background in their user name. Geology majors thanked me for my time. I've held my own against biologists.
We had discussions about the moon that tickled the very edges of the study of orbital mechanics.
Oh, and someone once tried to teach me about the inner workings of tsunami. That was a hoot. :chuckle:
No growth? When I arrived at TOL I knew nothing in comparison, and it showed.
Be careful what you ask for...
What I ask for is that you present your ideas sensibly and defend them rationally. Blanket passive-aggressive statements like your "some people" are boring.
How did I do? Was that brave enough to satisfy this 'name names' challenge you're currently stuck on?
It's a start.
So far we've got your idea.
Now, how about something to back it up? What is the most idiotic thing I have said on the subject of science?

WizardofOz

WizardofOz call Stripe an idiot, but instead of backing up his claim, he runs for the hills. Stripe, of course, has an extensive resume debunking his nonsense:

:rotfl:

When have you ever debunked my nonsense? Link?

OK, a challenge. Let's remember its basis:

My ideas on science were turned upsidedown in no small part due to conversations I had on here. I listened in awe as people like BobB, [MENTION=13042]rocketman[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2451]The Berean[/MENTION] outlined their ideas. My investigations linked to TOL dialogue with Memento Mori led me to contribute in no small part to a physics book

What book? Name names

that overturns and replaces relativity.

That's a bold claim. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy to this book that you 'contributed to'.

I've "surprised" those who touted their physics background in their user name.

Name names. Coward.

Geology majors thanked me for my time.

I'm sure they were simply trying their hardest to be polite. But, again. Name names or it didn't happen.

I've held my own against biologists.

Held your own what, exactly?

Still no names...

We had discussions about the moon that tickled the very edges of the study of orbital mechanics.

You read like you're reliving your glory days. Did you play football for Polk High?

Oh, and someone once tried to teach me about the inner workings of tsunami. That was a hoot. :chuckle:

I'm sure you put your fingers in your ears that time too.

Wait, who is this "someone"?

Name names.

No growth? When I arrived at TOL I knew nothing in comparison, and it showed.

I'm not sure why you are taking this so personally and conflating what I said
That's TOL for you. Some people grow while others become even more stuck in place.

With some personal attack against you.

What I ask for is that you present your ideas sensibly and defend them rationally. Blanket passive-aggressive statements like your "some people" are boring.
It's a start.
So far we've got your idea.

This is what happens when you butt in on a conversation that had nothing to do with you and take it as a personal attack..

Now, how about something to back it up? What is the most idiotic thing I have said on the subject of science?

I have other venues to discuss biology and geology. Really, no offense. I've read your ideas rather thoroughly.

You're not worth jumping through hoops for.