X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And some other old ones...
    --philosophizer--

Make good choices!

2 Corinthians 10:5 -- casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ

Comment

• Originally posted by philosophizer
      Rest in peace, Hobbes.
      That's one of your best ones, and you've had a lot of good ones.

(I still think "Philo" every time I see that slanted Colonel Sanders sign. ...Hey! Where is the Colonel? You haven't posted him yet. Or were you planning on pulling him out of retirement? )
      BRXI: Should Christians support the Death Penalty?

Comment

• I think I lost the Colonel. I don't have the image anymore and I never posted it in here.
        --philosophizer--

Make good choices!

2 Corinthians 10:5 -- casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ

Comment

• I think my favorite was Abominable.
          --philosophizer--

Make good choices!

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight
            Into the graveyard . . .
            Bring it back! BRING IT BACK!!

"The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

• Guess I'll finally lay some to rest.

My first TOL avatar.
              "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Now post the Church Lady edition.

Comment

• My "Friendship Week" avatars.
                  Last edited by Poly; June 23, 2005, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo

Now post the Church Lady edition.
                    I had a little help with this one.

Comment

• My Halloween Avatar.

Comment

• A few others.

Comment

• Dad gum.
                          I used to be so inventive....
                          I don't even remember what they all were, but I seem to remember "themed" avatars...like, Star Wars and stuff...

I guess it's been too long, I've misplaced my photoshop, and any friends that might have been able to assist me in the creativity department.... so no crazy cute avatars for me...

*heavy sigh*

BUT seeing those "gravestones" takes me back!
                          Shall quips and sentences and these paper bullets of the brain awe a man from the career of his humour?
                          No, the world must be peopled!
                          ~ William Shakespeare

Comment

• Originally posted by lucybelle
                            Dad gum.
                            I used to be so inventive....
                            I don't even remember what they all were, but I seem to remember "themed" avatars...like, Star Wars and stuff...

I guess it's been too long, I've misplaced my photoshop, and any friends that might have been able to assist me in the creativity department.... so no crazy cute avatars for me...

*heavy sigh*

BUT seeing those "gravestones" takes me back!
                            Didn't you have a "Charlie's Angel's" avatar?

Comment

• Originally posted by Poly
                              Didn't you have a "Charlie's Angel's" avatar?
                              OH MY GOODNESS!! That's right! For some reason I was all caught up in that! I still have my TOL's Angels t-shirt hehe...
                              Good one Poly!
                              Shall quips and sentences and these paper bullets of the brain awe a man from the career of his humour?
                              No, the world must be peopled!
                              ~ William Shakespeare

Comment

• Do you still have your old ones to post, lucybelle?

Comment

Working...
                                X