• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. 5020
    Your new avatar is kind of...blank.
    It's a canvas waiting for inspiration.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

• My all-time favorite was the penguin slapping the other one into the water. I thought it was real, until someone recently explained that it came from Stupid Videos, where they have three of them. They're funny, but it broke my heart to learn I'd been thinking it was real when it wasn't.

Hey, Knight, can you save my 'MulletChrist' avatar? It really ticks Inquisitor off, and I like that.
      "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

• Originally posted by Aimiel
        My all-time favorite was the penguin slapping the other one into the water. I thought it was real, until someone recently explained that it came from Stupid Videos, where they have three of them. They're funny, but it broke my heart to learn I'd been thinking it was real when it wasn't.

Hey, Knight, can you save my 'MulletChrist' avatar? It really ticks Inquisitor off, and I like that.
        I only save my own avatars.

But you can save your old avatars here in this thread. (that's the very purpose of this thread).

Comment

• If I had access to my dad's computer, I would post some of my old ones. And I would change the current one.

Comment

• Guess I can lay my straight pride avatar to rest.

I should make note that my last 2 avatars are "before and after".

My straight pride avatar was what a couple looks like on their wedding day and my current avatar is what a couple looks like after children and 20 years of marriage.
            "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poly

My straight pride avatar was what a couple looks like on their wedding day and my current avatar is what a couple looks like after children and 20 years of marriage.

Comment

• As you can see by Poly's avatar, I'm trying to pull her hand out of the light socket, but it was apparently too late! But I heard that Perms were making a comeback.
                Mt 7:14 - Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Comment

• Knight,

Is your new avatar a picture of the poor mouse in the bag that floated away in the video? Being cooped up in a bag with no idea of where you're going would freak most people out, much more a mouse.
                  Mt 7:14 - Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Comment

• Didnt use this one too long! I think Venom is awesome!
                    I have hidden Your word in my heart that I might not sin against You.
                    - Psalm 119:11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Poly
                      Guess I can lay my straight pride avatar to rest.

Avatar number 1 "Honey, let's be fruitful and multiply"

Avatar number 2 "Honey, put your arm down and stop pointing at the kids, it's not always their fault"
                      "I do not believe that there is any purposeless evil in God's creation." ~James White

Comment

• Originally posted by NarrowWay
                        Knight,

Is your new avatar a picture of the poor mouse in the bag that floated away in the video? Being cooped up in a bag with no idea of where you're going would freak most people out, much more a mouse.
                        LOL it's Rat Fink. You are old enough to remember Rat Fink aren't ya?

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight
                          When someone changes their avatar all instances of that avatar are changed and therefore it vanishes into the abyss.

I am going to grab certain avatars and place them here as attachments that way they will live in infamy!
                          Does this mean that if I ever change my avatar, the white wolf will be gone forever?

Comment

• Originally posted by swanca99
                            Does this mean that if I ever change my avatar, the white wolf will be gone forever?
                            No, because it's on of the standard TOL avatars. But if you change it, all of you old posts will display your new avatar.
                            BRXI: Should Christians support the Death Penalty?

Comment

• Just need to deposit a couple dead avatars....

Comment

• King Kong is so cool!
                                BRXI: Should Christians support the Death Penalty?

Comment

Working...
                                X