Learning with your children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning with your children

One thing I enjoy about home education is that I get to learn with my children. I get to partake in the delight that they have while learning about various things.

Recently my children and their friends picked an animal to give a small report on. We are reading a book and the character has met many animals on his journey.

I learned different things about porcupines, kingfishers, wolfs and wolverines.

Another benefit of home education is that we get to go on field trips. like going to the coast guard.

I look forward to this with my children, someday.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenAtHome View Post
      One thing I enjoy about home education is that I get to learn with my children. I get to partake in the delight that they have while learning about various things.

Recently my children and their friends picked an animal to give a small report on. We are reading a book and the character has met many animals on his journey.

I learned different things about porcupines, kingfishers, wolfs and wolverines.

Another benefit of home education is that we get to go on field trips. like going to the coast guard.
      Amen. I learned more teaching my kids at home than I ever did in school.

When we lived in northern Virginia, we went to all the Civil War battlefield sites, and spent a lot of time in the Museums in DC. What's really great is we didn't have to spend hours to stay way ahead of the public school kids.

Comment

Working...
      X