Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Rebuking Racism: The guys have a bit of the audio

This is the show from Monday, July 22nd, 2019

SUMMARY:

* Bad Mother: Bob and co-host Doug McBurney roll tape of an incident in which Doug & then Bob rebuked a mother in a parking lot for blaring vulgar music with her innocent 12 year old kid in the car.

* The World is Listening: In Poland Christians are organizing calls for “LGBTQ Free Zones”, (formerly known as “Homo Free Zones” on Bob Enyart Live) meaning they want to have places in which homo propaganda will not be allowed!

* Bathroom Advocate Arrested: A creepy advocate for gender neutral bathrooms in England has been charged with 9 counts of child sex abuse, and has resigned from the “Conservative” Party.

* Epstein’s Wake: The Jeffrey Epstein child molestation case grows bigger and bigger every day, and is devouring some of the worst people in the world.

* Also see: kgov.com/seven-reasons-why-george-carlin-did-not-go-to-hell.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
* Bad Mother: Bob and co-host Doug McBurney roll tape of an incident in which Doug & then Bob rebuked a mother in a parking lot for blaring vulgar music with her innocent 12 year old kid in the car.

I was there when it happened (was visiting Bob and his family, and we had just finished lunch with Doug at a nearby restaurant).

Such terrible music for young children to be forced to listen to.
[MENTION=510]Bob Enyart[/MENTION] I'm thought that the woman had another child in the back seat as well, but I didn't get a clear look as I walked by it.