Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Desperate Evolutionists see hope in Disabled Turks

Tuesday March 7th, 2006. This is show # 47.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
THIS is the breakthrough discovery that your evolutionist neighbors have been waiting for. This is it!

Now, Cheryl and I were talking about this and we know a toddler who drools a lot. He drools a lot. And we're thinking we could maybe cash in on this. Perhaps he could shed light on how animals crawled out of the sea and began flopping around on land! Because before that they were just immersed in water. And they could only live in water. And so how do you go from living in the sea to living on the shore and land? So maybe this kid who drools a lot, he's constantly covered in slime, he just drools all over himself, maybe the fish that crawled out of the sea, maybe they survived by drooling all over themselves for about a milliion years while they accidentally evolved lungs. Maybe that's how they survived. This kid could be a gold mine!

Summary:
* Ever-desperate evolutionists see hope in disabled Turkish family that walks on all fours.
* Bob rebukes a high school student for stealing a drink at Chipotle.
* CNN triples the number of Iraqi Mosques actually hit by violence.
* Bob rebutted Lyle's email which (a) defended legalized homosexuality, and (b) claimed that Christians must not drink alcohol.
* Callers Mike claims to have seen evidence that there is much more homosexuality in Saudi Arabia than in America, and Bob disagrees arguing that their low HIV infection rates indicates otherwise.
Today's Resource: Bob's First Timothy Bible Study Album!

One Eyed Jack

Jukia said:
So wonderful that Pastor Enyart takes his science information from the Daily Mail.

Why don't you call up Pastor Enyart on his show and test your knowledge of science against his? The number is 1-800-8-ENYART.

Jukia

One Eyed Jack said:
Why don't you call up Pastor Enyart on his show and test your knowledge of science against his? The number is 1-800-8-ENYART.

Not worth the effort. We speak 2 different languages. He believes the earth to be 6000 years or so old, I know he is wrong. I have heard his little games on his show. Just not worth the time nor the effort.

It should be obvious that when he takes his "scientific information" from the Daily Mail that either he is not serious about his comments or if he is serious he lacks any sophistication from a technical standpoint.

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Jukia said:
Not worth the effort. We speak 2 different languages. He believes the earth to be 6000 years or so old, I know he is wrong. I have heard his little games on his show. Just not worth the time nor the effort.
Excuses, excuses. :rolleyes:

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Jukia said:

It should be obvious that when he takes his "scientific information" from the Daily Mail that either he is not serious about his comments or if he is serious he lacks any sophistication from a technical standpoint.

Yet you'll post your blatherings on this thread. Why do you waste your precious time with us?

I think you just want the attention...enjoy!

:loser:

Jukia

death2impiety said:
Yet you'll post your blatherings on this thread. Why do you waste your precious time with us?

I think you just want the attention...enjoy!

:loser:
Yep, I just love to blather away.

fool

Hall of Fame
One Eyed Jack said:
Bob's not always available, I called the show when he was bugging The Phy for a debate on time, I wanted to publicly challenge him to a One-on-One, I got to leave a message with the secretary, He had an author on for the whole show so no time for fool.

fool

Hall of Fame
One Eyed Jack said:
Call sometime when he's not so busy. You've got more guts than Jukia, though -- I'll give you that.
It's not easy, the first time I called when Knight and Lion were hosting I was so amped up I could barely spit my question out. Obviously Bob will be a much tougher opponent since he talks for a living, and it's his turf (the show) so it may be impossible to avoid jumping thru his hoops. I have a stategy though, and a call may be on the horizon.

Johnny

I was going to call him today, but I ended up in anatomy lab while he was on the air. I'd rather call when he's on the subject of something. Does he take random thoughts about old shows anytime?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Johnny said:
Does he take random thoughts about old shows anytime?
Often, yes. But not always. Sometimes a particular story is big in the news and that will be the only allowable topic for that day but that is the exception rather than the rule. So my advice is to just give it a shot. If on the off chance the call screener tells you that your subject matter is not going to be discussed today he or she will tell you when a good day will be to call back.

fool

Hall of Fame
Shalom said:
I heard about that but I didnt get to listen today. How was your official 12 minutes of fame fool? :)
It was alright.
I can't wait to hear it, I think I did OK, looking forward to the next time, might make a habit.

fool

Hall of Fame
Vaquero45 said:
That was an interesting topic fool, I thought you did fine.
Thanks, rethinking it my phone said the call was 12:30 something but I was on hold for a while and then there was the I can't hear you glitch at the start, I'm thinking maybe the call was around 8 or 9 minutes, will be interesting to see how my recollection jives with the tape.
Much more relaxed then my previous attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.