Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The coronavirus, its genome, and 3 little antibodies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theo102 View Post

The point is that your question was based on a fallacy.
    My question "Who would you listen to for medical information"? What fallacy? Straight forward question. You have not bothered to answer it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonahdog View Post
      Also, a 2018 Nobel prize winner has just confirmed something that Bob and Kevin said on air four years ago, that (among all the ways that Darwinism has hindered science), biology professors thought that killer immune system cells were "too weird evolutionarily" to even exist.

From the OP. The links dont seem to work. Who was the 2018 Nobel prize winner, what did he say, when and where? Thanks
      Pastor Bob, how about providing links that work to support your claims

Comment

My question "Who would you listen to for medical information"? What fallacy? Straight forward question. You have not bothered to answer it.
        I answered it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Theo102 View Post

I answered it here.
          Nope, still dont know who you would listen to for medical information.

Comment

From the OP. The links dont seem to work. Who was the 2018 Nobel prize winner, what did he say, when and where? Thanks
            Links fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

WARNING: Graphic video here.

Comment

Nope, still dont know who you would listen to for medical information.
              That's not the question that I answered, obviously.

Comment

Pastor Bob, how about providing links that work to support your claims
                That's a good request. Thanks Jd. We've fixed the URLs in those links. I do believe they were all working on kgov.com (before being copied here), except for one that was missing a "https://" prefix thing. Anyway, now on both TOL and https://kgov.com/coronavirus they should be fine, and that's thanks to Jefferson!
                The Bob Enyart Live talk show airs at KGOV.com weekdays at 5 pm E.T. Also, same time, same station, check out Theology Thursday (.com) and on Fridays, Real Science Radio (.com) a.k.a. rsr.org. All shows are available 24/7 and you can call us at at 1-800-8Enyart.

Comment

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum..._source=Eloqua

So do I follow the recommendations of the FDA or Theo102 a random TOL poster? Same question as in, "My tooth hurts, so I see my car mechanic or my dentist?"
                  Jd, yes, thanks for posting this. Of course, a leading authority on any given topic has no monopoly on being correct, but very specific warnings like the one you linked to should give people extra reason to be cautious. And, Theo102's post that you were responding to helped to illustrate the point I've made on air repeatedly, that the media might be gun shy over energetically reporting on the current immunology cancer treatment revolution (the real deal) because of all the dozens of unsubstantiated claims we've all heard over the last half century.

So thanks again!

- Bob Enyart
                  The Bob Enyart Live talk show airs at KGOV.com weekdays at 5 pm E.T. Also, same time, same station, check out Theology Thursday (.com) and on Fridays, Real Science Radio (.com) a.k.a. rsr.org. All shows are available 24/7 and you can call us at at 1-800-8Enyart.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Enyart View Post

That's a good request. Thanks Jd. We've fixed the URLs in those links. I do believe they were all working on kgov.com (before being copied here), except for one that was missing a "https://" prefix thing. Anyway, now on both TOL and https://kgov.com/coronavirus they should be fine, and that's thanks to Jefferson!
                    Sorry, I have neither then time nor the patience to look through all that. Who is the 2018 Nobel prize winner you cite, what was said, when and where? Where was it published?

Comment

And still no specific response from Pastor Bob or his sidekick.

Comment

And still no specific response from Pastor Bob or his sidekick.
                        In case you missed it:

Originally posted by Jefferson View Post

Bob is ridiculously busy and has almost zero time to post here. However, you can call into his show M-W at 3pm Eastern at 800-8Enyart or 303-463-7789.
                        From another thread.

Comment

Sorry, I have neither then time nor the patience to look through all that. Who is the 2018 Nobel prize winner you cite, what was said, when and where? Where was it published?
                          Jonahdog telling Bob to jump and expecting Bob to ask, "How high?"
                          WARNING: Graphic video here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefferson View Post

Jonahdog telling Bob to jump and expecting Bob to ask, "How high?"
                            It is his site, his post, his information. He responded once but there are others who are busy (Bob's excuse?) as well. Should be a simple answer. My thought is that Pastor Bob thinks the reference is important.
                            Crickets, crickets

Comment

Working...
                            X