ARCHIVE: Hello. (funniest "hello" thread ever!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Berry

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
"Being gay isnt legal"? I wish!

My fault, I meant being gay IS legal, so your argument is flawed.

Why exactly are you anti-gay?

Minerva said:
Seems like maybe Fnord called over a few friends to help save him from the slaughterhouse......if that's the case...they aren't doing a very good job..

I actually came here from my own accord. Fnord posted a link to it on MMK so I danced along, and I like it here.

Fnord5

Knight said:
Yet gay marriage ISN'T legal, moron.

Which of course is why the comparison is spot on.
LOL circular reasoning.
It has no legal standing.
Not legal means it is illegal, which it is not.

And for the record, I did not ask anyone to come here.

Ponk

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
Sounds like you speak from experience.

Thanks for the words of advice! :up:

Do you enjoy your klan meetings?

www.christianparty.net ring a bell?

How about John Knight?

Your idea's seem very on-par with his, immature, uninformed, and unethical.

Greetings From,
Ponk, Free Mason.

George_Berry

BANNED
Banned
Knight said:
Yet gay marriage ISN'T legal, moron.

Which of course is why the comparison is spot on.

Dont call me a moron, you ignoramus. My point still stands, you just cant accept the fact that your attempt to high-five your buddies on here by putting down someone new failed.

But whatever, you can hold your head up and think you are still better, because someone new cant possibly prove you wrong.

Well done sir, you sure proved your point. Well done.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Fnord5 said:
LOL circular reasoning.
It has no legal standing.
Not legal means it is illegal, which it is not.
You want gay marriage to gain legal standing correct?

And your rational is/was... "EVERYONE should have the same rights."

Other groups, polygamists, incest advocates, bestiality advocates etc. also want their forms of marriage to gain legal standing, which just like homosexuals they currently do not enjoy.

GuySmiley

Knight said:
Wow.... what more can one say that you haven't said already? :chuckle:

Let me paraphrase your argument.....

Fnord5: I think homosexual marriage should be made legal, because EVERYONE should have the same rights.

Knight: There are other groups that also want legalized marriage, should they be legalized as well?

Fnord5: No.

Knight: Why?

Fnord5: Because those things are not legal.
To continue . . .

Fnord5: Being gay is legal.

Knight: Yet gay marriage isn't legal.

Fnord5: Yeah, well your put down of me didn't work . . .

Good one Fnord5. So to follow your logic . . . being a child isn't illegal, and being an adult isn't illegal, so shouldn't you argue that it should be legal for a 40 year old to marry an 8 year old? Being an animal isn't illegal, and being a human isn't illegal. By your logic, it should be legal to marry an animal.

Hey Knight, high five man!! :wave:

Fnord5

Knight said:
Racists are retards.
How is it that racism is wrong, but discrimination against homosexuals is OK?
Neither racial minorities, nor homosexuals can change what they are.

George_Berry

BANNED
Banned
rofl, you people have no common sense whatsoever, but of course Guy and Knight, being such hardcore Christians, touching little alter boys inst a problem for you anyway, right?

You two aren't worth the effort really. Two dumb ***** in a pod. Excellent. I'm out of this thread, it seems neither of you are capable of rational debate.

Its a good thing I've had a wonder about this website to know most the people here are open minded, otherwise I would have put the whole website down to be imbeciles.

GuySmiley

Fnord5 said:
It isn't immoral to be a certain race. But it is to be gay. Homos can change what they are.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Fnord5 said:
In the same manner that racists are wrong but pedophiles are perverts.

Homosexuals are perverts.

That's how. Next!

Well of course that's a flat out falsehood but it's also irrelevant.

Just because someone "can't change" doesn't make it OK. Kleptomaniacs , serial killers and many other groups have been studied and found to have had genetic traits that have helped lead to their behavior. Yet stealing and murder are still wrong even though these folks "can't change".

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
George_Berry said:
rofl, you people have no common sense whatsoever, but of course Guy and Knight, being such hardcore Christians, touching little alter boys inst a problem for you anyway, right?

You two aren't worth the effort really. Two dumb ***** in a pod. Excellent. I'm out of this thread, it seems neither of you are capable of rational debate.

Its a good thing I've had a wonder about this website to know most the people here are open minded, otherwise I would have put the whole website down to be imbeciles.
Bye fag. :wave2:

Fnord5

GuySmiley said:
It isn't immoral to be a certain race. But it is to be gay. Homos can change what they are.
It is a matter of genetics, you cannot change your DNA to be not gay. Just like minorities cannot change their DNA to be white.

You admit hypocrisy in justifying one discrimination and rejecting another that is based on science.

GuySmiley

George_Berry said:

This really hurts George, and I thought we were just starting to get along too. Please, please, please don't go.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
George_Berry said:
Pedophiles should be swiftly executed. In fact, they should be executed as swiftly as you were banned. :D

:wave2: Moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.