ARCHIVE: Hello. (funniest "hello" thread ever!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fnord5

Knight said:
And who determines the VB censored words you flaming moron? :think:

How do you feel waking up every morning knowing you are going to be this stupid all day long?
Oh please, I know how the software works, remember, I am a mod on another forum with the same software.
You censor the words so they appear as a series of *'s so the delicate and sensitive general membership wont have their feelings hurt.
So while a select few can see what his original post said, the rest of the people just know it was a dirty word, but can't take offense.
You banned him because he took a point of view that flys to the contrary of yours, and belittled your religion.
You belittled my ideas in this very thread. I have no recourse but to call you out on poor behavior.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Fnord5 said:
Oh please, I know how the software works, remember, I am a mod on another forum with the same software.
You censor the words so they appear as a series of *'s so the delicate and sensitive general membership wont have their feelings hurt.
So while a select few can see what his original post said, the rest of the people just know it was a dirty word, but can't take offense.
You banned him because he took a point of view that flys to the contrary of yours, and belittled your religion.
You belittled my ideas in this very thread. I have no recourse but to call you out on poor behavior.
Well then it should follow that you are banned as well, but yet you remain. :think:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
JadeTigress said:
I know I'm new here. In fact, I just joined not even an hour ago. But seriously, that is uncalled for. What a good Christian role model you are.
Who are you to tell a Christian how they should, or shouldn't act?

red77

Knight said:
And who determines the VB censored words you flaming moron? :think:

How do you feel waking up every morning knowing you are going to be this stupid all day long?

I have to admit to being surprised that there's a certain word that starts "boll" on here that seems to be allowed....not that I'm bothered about it

JadeTigress

Knight said:

Regardless of religion, people should be polite. Considering Christians talk of "love thy neighbor", and are trying to win over the lost souls, being rude to everyone isn't helping your cause.

TheBibleIsFalse

BANNED
Banned
Never knew BS, the name of a game played by many school children was bannable...anywhere. Nice way to run a forum without warning someone first.

red77

Knight said:

I think the point is that most people who are not Christian do not expect people who are to call others 'morons', 'losers', 'idiots' etc....its certainly the case with people I know and to be honest I see no place for it myself either....

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
JadeTigress said:
Regardless of religion, people should be polite. Considering Christians talk of "love thy neighbor", and are trying to win over the lost souls, being rude to everyone isn't helping your cause.
You should love your neighbor, you should love him enough to tell him he is an idiot when he supports gay marriage.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
red77 said:
I think the point is that most people who are not Christian do not expect people who are to call others 'morons', 'losers', 'idiots' etc....its certainly the case with people I know and to be honest I see no place for it myself either....
Well... as they say.... if you don't like the way this place is run don't let the door hit your.... (you know the rest). :)

darkshadow2247

No one can tell a Christian how to live their life. That's what the bible is for. But the bible does preach against ridiculing someone else. That's one of the basic things that all Christians know.

JadeTigress

Knight said:
You should love your neighbor, you should love him enough to tell him he is an idiot when he supports gay marriage.

Or you could love everyone, regardless of their sexual orientation, religion, and other personal beliefs. Even though you've been nothing but rude, I still love you, as I love all people. And I'm not even a Christian.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
darkshadow2247 said:
No one can tell a Christian how to live their life. That's what the bible is for. But the bible does preach against ridiculing someone else. That's one of the basic things that all Christians know.
:sigh:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
JadeTigress said:
Or you could love everyone, regardless of their sexual orientation, religion, and other personal beliefs. Even though you've been nothing but rude, I still love you, as I love all people. And I'm not even a Christian.
Do you REALLY love EVERYONE?

Do you love pedophiles and rapists?

darkshadow2247

That brings me to another point in this thread. How can one claim to be a Christian, yet hate gays and be against them.

True, it's stated the the union of mariage is to be between a man and a woman, but where does the bible allow you to gay bash? Are not gays humans just as we are? It's one thing to disagree with them having a holy union such as marriage, but raising hell for a gay is not exactly something Christ would want.

Fnord5

As a Christian, you should love them regardless.

I do, I love homosexuals too.

It is the act that should be despised, not the person.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
darkshadow2247 said:
That brings me to another point in this thread. How can one claim to be a Christian, yet hate gays and be against them.

True, it's stated the the union of mariage is to be between a man and a woman, but where does the bible allow you to gay bash? Are not gays humans just as we are? It's one thing to disagree with them having a holy union such as marriage, but raising hell for a gay is not exactly something Christ would want.
Jesus wasn't a hippy like you think He was.

Jesus was harsh when it came to wicked people.... Jesus was the "Rock of offense" (Romans 9:33) in other words He was highly offensive.

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
- Matthew 18:6

There are dozens of similar examples in the Bible.

Jesus affirmed that homosexuals get what they deserve and He also affirmed others deserve even worse!

“But I say to you that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment than for you.” - Matthew 11:24

Status
Not open for further replies.