Hello Lon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lon

Lon, what makes you think you, TH and John W know the truth?

I don't trust your discernment since you don't honor Jesus' word much.

You and your friends don't understand or interested in what Jesus says much.

Discernment is the ability to see through to the truth of a matter. John W, for instance, is MAD. I am not MAD and I do disagree with him at times. I was just saying when he is right, I've found I could learn something. So my point? You can learn something from someone even if they aren't nice about it. Why did I say that? Because you think because my words are kind, I am not right. I'm saying also, someone may not make you feel good, but they too can be right. Haven't you seen me disagree with either one of them? :idunno: Yet sometimes, they are right.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Discernment is the ability to see through to the truth of a matter. John W, for instance, is MAD. I am not MAD and I do disagree with him at times. I was just saying when he is right, I've found I could learn something. So my point? You can learn something from someone even if they aren't nice about it. Why did I say that? Because you think because my words are kind, I am not right. I'm saying also, someone may not make you feel good, but they too can be right. Haven't you seen me disagree with either one of them? :idunno: Yet sometimes, they are right.

I base my discernment by Jesus' word. You guys don't.

That's why I don't trust your discernment or judgments.

We are by whom we agree with.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Like with Totton? I already explained to you why I thanked her. :idunno: Do I have to defend every 'thank you' I have ever given?

It is telling when you encourage someone who speak ill of with false witness.

It certainly is not godly or good Christian thing to do.

glorydaz

Jesus' word NEVER end.

Yet you can't seem to see that what He revealed to Paul is not the same as what He said to the twelve. Something changed. What changed? :think:

I say to you, God's unTruth, what Paul said of the Jews.
'I bear record that you have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.'

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Salvation is not through "doing" but through "believing".

Lon

It is telling when you encourage someone who speak ill of with false witness.

It certainly is not godly or good Christian thing to do.

Thanking somebody? When, btw, did this thread become about you and I? I thought it was supposed to be about the Lord Jesus Christ?

It has suddenly become a call-out thread as it were. Why? Officially: I am sorry if I ever hurt you giving out a rep or thank you to someone else in a thread when you were there? Is that what I'm apologizing for?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Lon, I am telling these things because you say you are kind to me.

If you are kind to me you will not join in bashing posts.

Lon

Sorry again btw, I gave GD a thank you for saying what I believe scripture says, and I am thanking her for using scriptures to say it.

I apologize if that is somehow wrong. I didn't mean for it to be offensive, but rather simply thank GD for the scriptures and point.

-Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John w is at least honest with his enemy even though he is obnoxious and not Jesus based. His Faith is very clear, it is anti-Christ.

He does not say he is kind to me.

Lon

Lon, I am telling these things because you say you are kind to me.

If you are kind to me you will not join in bashing posts.
:nono: Not to bash you. You can ask them, sometimes it is just about me saying "I agree with you about this" or "think about this scripture too." Ask them. Saying 'thank you' is just 'saying thank you' to me.

Btw, this is still feeling like it is becoming a call-out thread. Whether I'm a good guy or a bad guy or whatever isn't as important as what we need to believe about the Lord Jesus Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John W is wolf with wolf's clothing. He is an honest wolf.

Many of you are wolves with sheep's clothing, or saints and saved with filthy mouth or flattering mouth.

this is my insight.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Which is more important? Kind or true? (if you had to pick)

You can be both. If you think you are kind with flattering mouth, it is just fake.

You can be seemingly civil and kind by using tactful method. This is not Jesus' way. It is just manipulation and deception.

glorydaz

John W is wolf with wolf's clothing. He is an honest wolf.

Many of you are wolves with sheep's clothing, or saints and saved with filthy mouth or flattering mouth.

this is my insight.

Your "insight" from looking within. :chuckle:

Meshak and God's untruth are two of a kind. Both consider themselves great teachers, and neither have any clue about being saved by grace. :nono:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't get this part. It is confusing.

I am explaining between the lines of your comments.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. If we are not sincere and being manipulative, the HS is not with us.

We cannot mock God.

Christianity is a way of life, not just concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.