Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fly that killed the Knight.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Knight
    take a guess.
    They're... no, I won't say it.
    "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
    -J. R. R. Tolkien

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Knight
      Could a tiny fly kill a "big tough" Knight?

      Yesterday, I was trying to swat a fly in my window. The fly escaped and landed on the back of my couch. I bent over to swat the fly and when I swung my sword . . . errrr . . . fly swatter, I threw out my back.

      OOOUUUCCCHHHHH!!!

      I have never felt so much pain in all my life. I have thrown out my back in the past but never like this. I can hardly move! Today my dad brought me a heating pad and some muscle relaxants (isn't he sweet!). I am not going to take anymore of those pills they make me feel really strange.

      So, if I post anything really strange or stupid today, now you will know why.
      Sorry about your back, I go to a demon-possessed chiropractor. Helping me hold my own with degenerative osteoarthritis.

      Got a gangbusters assistant too! Eye candy for the old guy.

      Comment


      • #18
        ooooooooo owwww

        Sorry to hear about your back.

        My hubby has to visit a chiropractor every now and then. His doesn't sacrifice chickens or anything....
        Help for

        "...the Reformation broke with Rome but not Greece..." - Bob Enyart

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Knight
          Today my dad brought me a heating pad and some muscle relaxants (isn't he sweet!).

          Here, wash 'em down with this!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Knight
            Could a tiny fly kill a "big tough" Knight?

            Yesterday, I was trying to swat a fly in my window. The fly escaped and landed on the back of my couch. I bent over to swat the fly and when I swung my sword . . . errrr . . . fly swatter, I threw out my back.

            OOOUUUCCCHHHHH!!!

            I have never felt so much pain in all my life. I have thrown out my back in the past but never like this. I can hardly move! Today my dad brought me a heating pad and some muscle relaxants (isn't he sweet!). I am not going to take anymore of those pills they make me feel really strange.

            So, if I post anything really strange or stupid today, now you will know why.
            This fly was obviously demon possessed, giving it the superhuman (or rather, superfly) power to defeat Knight. No other explanation will suffice.
            The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Knight
              Could a tiny fly kill a "big tough" Knight?

              Yesterday, I was trying to swat a fly in my window. The fly escaped and landed on the back of my couch. I bent over to swat the fly and when I swung my sword . . . errrr . . . fly swatter, I threw out my back.

              OOOUUUCCCHHHHH!!!

              I have never felt so much pain in all my life. I have thrown out my back in the past but never like this. I can hardly move! Today my dad brought me a heating pad and some muscle relaxants (isn't he sweet!). I am not going to take anymore of those pills they make me feel really strange.

              So, if I post anything really strange or stupid today, now you will know why.


              Serves ya right, ya dirty fly killer!

              Repent!

              Support PETA!







































              Get well soon...
              FAITH IS AS FAITH DOES---- Forest Gump?
              http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10576

              Comment


              • #22
                Alcohol works well for such things.

                I'm not kidding. After I had surgery on my ankle and didn't walk for over a year, I could barely put any weight on my foot. I went to PT and it only got worse. I took pain pills, and they really didn't help.

                One day, I drank a sixpack of Rolling Rock. I was dancing around like to the Stones by the end of the evening. And apparantly that one session was enough to stretch out the ligaments that were causing the pain. From then on, I didn't have nearly as much pain.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Ouch..get better soon!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Crow
                    Alcohol works well for such things.

                    I'm not kidding. After I had surgery on my ankle and didn't walk for over a year, I could barely put any weight on my foot. I went to PT and it only got worse. I took pain pills, and they really didn't help.

                    One day, I drank a sixpack of Rolling Rock. I was dancing around like to the Stones by the end of the evening. And apparantly that one session was enough to stretch out the ligaments that were causing the pain. From then on, I didn't have nearly as much pain.
                    I think Rolling Rock just found a new Spokeswoman.
                    says:

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Knight,
                      Originally posted by Crow
                      Alcohol works well for such things.

                      One day, I drank a sixpack of Rolling Rock. I was dancing around like to the Stones by the end of the evening.
                      You can listen to some Gladys Knight in front of your avatar!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Sorry to hear that.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Knight
                          I am not going to take anymore of those pills they make me feel really strange.

                          So, if I post anything really strange or stupid today, now you will know why.
                          Hmmm... Knight on pills... sudden admin and mod promotions.... hmmmm....

                          Get well soon!
                          "The truly wise talk little about religion, and are not given to taking sides on doctrinal issues...
                          They have no time, they say, for that kind of thing.
                          They have enough to do in trying to faithfully practice what is beyond dispute."

                          -- George MacDonald

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Redfin
                            Hmmm... Knight on pills... sudden admin and mod promotions.... hmmmm....
                            Oh, it's all so clear now.

                            I'll be praying for a quick recovery, Knight.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I once had neck pain that kept getting worse to a point that one day I woke up and I just couldn't move my head. The doctor gave me pain pills (8 years and this is all he can come up with?).

                              But the chiropracter did his spine cracking thing on my neck and everything got much better fast. Oh, and he also did a dancing/beads/incantaions thing... maybe that's what did it
                              Good things come to those who shoot straight.

                              Did you only want evidence you are not going to call "wrong"? -Stripe

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Knight
                                Could a tiny fly kill a "big tough" Knight?

                                Yesterday, I was trying to swat a fly in my window. The fly escaped and landed on the back of my couch. I bent over to swat the fly and when I swung my sword . . . errrr . . . fly swatter, I threw out my back.

                                OOOUUUCCCHHHHH!!!

                                I have never felt so much pain in all my life. I have thrown out my back in the past but never like this. I can hardly move! Today my dad brought me a heating pad and some muscle relaxants (isn't he sweet!). I am not going to take anymore of those pills they make me feel really strange.

                                So, if I post anything really strange or stupid today, now you will know why.
                                That's interesting. Yesterday I threw my back out by sneezing! What the heck!??? It's not as bad as Knight but it's still very uncomfortable and annoying, and certain movement hurts a lot, like lifting something in front of me. This better not last long. Any suggestions for relief?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X