Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the names Colton, Elijah, & Elliott.

I also like the name Action Jackson.
    He is the Rock, His work is perfect;
    For all His ways are justice,
    A God of truth and without injustice;
    Righteous and upright is He. - Deu 32:4

'It is foolish to admire the design and ignore the designer'

Comment

There was a kid on our soccer team that both he and his brother were named after some famous "Jack's" One was named Keegan and the other was named Cooper and the youngest was named Kennedy. A unique approach, but you could only take it so far. As a kid I wouldn't want someone calling me Nicholson all day!!
      Mt 7:14 - Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Comment

Ezekiel [Zeke for short]
        Tyrone [best boy's name ever!]
        Rory [ Calhoun's dead now, so no one would know!]

Comment

Since your wife won't go for Jackson how about Jefferson or Franklin.Delmar is a good name too!

Comment

Originally posted by deardelmar

Since your wife won't go for Jackson how about Jefferson or Franklin.Delmar is a good name too!
            Delmar? Not if you've seen "O Brother Where Art Thou". Sorry bout that Delmar.

How about James Aaron?

"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15.13

Comment

My cousin named her baby Jackson Kenneth. I like it alot. She doesn't use "jack" though.
              My favorite person in the world is my Pappy Jack, so I always thought I would name someone after him, but his real name is John and I've got a husband, father in law and great uncle John too.

My big Tom Cat's name is Jack...

Comment

Originally posted by Chileice

Delmar? Not if you've seen "O Brother Where Art Thou". Sorry bout that Delmar.

Comment

Put beer in his bottle and call him BillyBob.

Comment

Oh good lord, that's all the world needs, another one of you running around.
                    says:

Comment

October, the name sounds fine. What, exactly, do YOU think a "hood" name is? Because if someone's honestly criticizing it for sounding "too black" or something absurd, they deserve a foot up their keister.

Stay with your first choice.

Comment

Originally posted by the Sibbie
                        Well, there is a Michael Jackson...he's just ruined it for everybody. Until that pervert is executed, those names are tainted.
                        What if he isn't executed, but is brutally and messily murdered, perhaps by...

:: eyes gleam maniacally ::

...slow torture...?

Isn't that just as good? He's equally dead, either way.

On the name front, the first thing that tends to spring to mind when I hear the name "Jackson" is Old Hickory, Andrew Jackson.

YMMV.

Comment

I tend to think of Jackson Browne.

Comment

What do you think of Evan David? David is my first name, but also David Evans is "The Edge," guitar player for U2

Comment

I like the Nolan Alexander name you posted on the other thread.
                              says:

Comment

Nolan Hiatt. Sounds like a mystery novel detective or a short stop.
                                says:

Comment

Working...
                                X