moderator malfeasance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heterodoxical

ok, ok, we get it

john w was a big meanie to you and you're upset about it

now that you've had a good cry in public about it, do you feel better?

omg. JW was a rude distraction, spoon fed his backbone by the establishment. After threatening to kick my *** in PM and implying it in a public post, he's done nothing but run his mouth and hide since then.

No he's not a big meanie. NICE belittling comment however, to prove my point.

can't address the points, so you go personal.

There isn't an adult among you.....

I'm trying to get blood out of a rock here.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Patient. Tell me Gros.

Was it patience when JW goes ballistic on me and I returned it? It's OK for him but requires patience for me?
I spent days trying to get that whiny coward on point.

It requires patience when I go to the forum NAMED FOR MY OP, and post a legitimate concern to discuss, to understand, and everyone says anything they can about me but NOT the OP?

How exactly does that require PATIENCE for me? ROFL.

You need patience, because I won't let JOHN thuggish me into submission, and I ask, REPEATEDLY for people to get back to the points, even as I ADDRESS THEIR DISTRACTION POINTS, but still try to get them back on point...

That requires patience of me.

Have you lost your mind?

However, you have declared WAR on the Moderators! That's
a very foolish tactic! Soon they'll get tired of your tirade and
pull the plug on your presence here! Was it worth it to you?

What did you accomplish? You have no common sense!

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
omg. JW was a rude distraction, spoon fed his backbone by the establishment. After threatening to kick my *** in PM and implying it in a public post, he's done nothing but run his mouth and hide since then.

No he's not a big meanie. NICE belittling comment however, to prove my point.

can't address the points, so you go personal.

There isn't an adult among you.....

I'm trying to get blood out of a rock here.

dude - you're acting like a whiny little girl

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dearest Delmar,

I understand you have foul reactions to the topic of homosexuality. That is no reason to use your authority as a bully tactic.

Your brother, ONE EYED JACK, had made a libelous, in accurate, unsubstantiated proclamation of my person. OR IN OTHER WORDS NAME CALLING, just in more than one word for the name.

So I followed his catty remark with another.

You ban me for unnecessary name calling.

If you are going to allow the peons to attack unwarrantedly, don't back them up with your authority.
Here is the post you claim gave you justification to call OEJ a moron...
You get an out as long as you're being politically correct. More people are going to be with you than against you, and that's what people like Heterodoxical are truly more concerned about. Just like the Pharisee and his prayer. They're getting what they want, believe me.

I simply don't see your justification.

Letsargue

ok, ok, we get it

john w was a big meanie to you and you're upset about it

now that you've had a good cry in public about it, do you feel better?

Your Time was UP with Me years Ago "Koban"!!! - I'm sure you ~can't ~remember how you got away with all your --- ~kindness!!???

Paul, David -- 080514

Heterodoxical

However, you have declared WAR on the Moderators!
That's not true, show me where?
I DID however CHALLENGE DElmars use of his authority. The conversation should have progressed like this.... answer my objections and shut me up, or I have responses and we work through it until resolution.

What I got was belittling attacks and general defenses that the web site can do no wrong, it must be my fault Delmar used double standards because he was emotionally tore up over a topic he can't understand or stomach.

That's a very foolish tactic!
I'll keep that in mind if I ever adopt it. HOWEVER IT IS A FACT INZL has taken the attack on me, vs answering the objections in the OP.

Soon they'll get tired of your tirade and
pull the plug on your presence here!

ANd if that is the best they can do, I cant' lose, it wouldn't be a place to try to have adult conversations in anyway.

Was it worth it to you?
By making a stand on proper principle that would be an improvement for all, yes, it will either make it something they consider, or they will prove my case and anyone reviewing this can see their behavior and positions and decide for themselves.

I present an alcoholic with some interventional love. They can choose to act on it, or not, but backing down isn't very loving, and letting them self destruct isn't either.

What did you accomplish? You have no common sense!

I have put the issue on the table.
I have defended the issue.
I have pointed out their personal attacks avoiding the issue.
I have tried to bring it back to the issue.
I have resummarized the issue.
I have made a case that is hard to avoid, but they do anything they can to accost me personally rather than face it.

If any change will ever be made, either I've dented someone's iron skull with my refusal to back down on principle, or it will never change. Some man claiming he was sent by a holy man once discussed planting seeds.

There's always the chance, that if someone wants a change and the behavior of the board is made clear here, they may do it their way and have success making it a workable place for all, not just the paying thuggish members who want a victim. (Not saying that is the case for anyone who paid.)

If you cant' bring up a topic and have people stay off your butt and on the topic, what is the purpose here?

Your choice is pay and get liberty.

Or be a target.

I'm fundamentally against those options. Pay or not pay we should be able to have adult conversations.

If not, it's just a pay to thug on people site, and it's exposed.

I know there are plenty who CAN have chats. I know (am in context with over a dozen) people who have been here before. If 1/4 of them returned and were members.... Knight has more bank, and the place has more minds to contribute.

But, I guess you can't attract too strong a mind if it will counter the pay to be thugs and disenfranchise them from paying to be thugs. :p

What I accomplish, is presenting the issues in a factual, point blank, unemotional way.

What they do with them, is a testament to their character.

I accomplished what any man of principle would want to accomplish.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And as for your comment about pedophiles not being homosexual is a lie from hell, which showed your emotional CHARGE and the MOTIVATION in your childish unwarranted action, get a friggin education.

PEDOPHILIA is an independent of GENDER mental illness. MOST pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL. Is that what made you so angry at me, that you cant' deny that?

0ver 85% of all pedophilic offenders were victims of pedophilic exposure as a child. THAT IS A FACT. Their reality is literally changed from the events of their childhood and in a GREAT situation will get counseling the rest of their life to help them cope with how they think, because.... "DEAREST DELMAR" their reality, how their mind works and interprets things like love, sex, etc... is warped forever form the moment of the trauma.

There was NOTHING inaccurate in what I said. The only thing inaccurate is your behavior.

Ask yourself, WHY THE HELL would anyone want to pay for a membership to a place that is going to knee jerk so outta line as you did here????

If you cant' promote fair conversation, you are just whoring yourselves out for money in a pay to be a bully situation.

I was not even a little bit angry at you. I came against what you said. Calling a man, who molests boys a heterosexual, is a lie from the pit of Hell. As I said before, I know that lie did not originate with you, but repeating lies is bad.

Heterodoxical

FIRST and foremost, as the ONLY one to address the points here, or begin to, thank you.

Here is the post you claim gave you justification to call OEJ a moron...

I simply don't see your justification.

Originally Posted by One Eyed Jack View Post
You get an out as long as you're being politically correct. More people are going to be with you than against you, and that's what people like Heterodoxical are truly more concerned about. Just like the Pharisee and his prayer. They're getting what they want, believe me.

1) He implies I'm only being pc when I have presented nothing but exegetical arguments behind my reasoning. That means, he evades the point and belittles me/ridicules me, Fallacy attempt to ridicule.

2) He implies that I'm going for popular positions, and thus am not being properly holy (by implication). Yet to do so he's ignoring the arguments, which counter his claim, and attacking me personally with nothing more than suggestion.

It's the same as if I asked him if he's told his wife he's a child molesting murderer yet? It's only asking him a question, cant' be wrong.... except yes or no, it implies he did something he didn't do. And as such it would be defamatory.

He committed libel. He spoke to motivation he can't know, that isn't in evidence, that he can't prove, and did that to circumvent the exegitical points I had made to back up my position.

He avoided the points, and used character assassination, albeit by round about, means, rather than just using the ENglish Word for it, he used the definitions to circumvent "name calling". But the end result is, defamatory, implication, or NAME CALLING.

It's exactly what I did back at him, except I made effort to make mine comical. AND MUCH LESS INTENSE than those "names" I have been called on here.

From my P.O.V. you had an emotional reaction to my position, you misrepresented it, thus misread it, and let that interfere with your actions and just wanted a way to silence me and saw it and took it. I'm not even implying you did that in a premeditated offensive way, just that was the behind the scenes motivator.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And as for your comment about pedophiles not being homosexual is a lie from hell, which showed your emotional CHARGE and the MOTIVATION in your childish unwarranted action, get a friggin education.

You don't get to use a substitute cuss word. I am going to go get dinner. You might want to think about doing an edit before I come back.

Heterodoxical

In fact, it's not even possible.

Homosexual, Heterosexual, Pedophile, zoophile each are different independent sexual preferences.

What you do is impose your definition of the word, and try to impose it as THE definition of the words, when you don't have a clue what you discuss.

HOMOSEXUAL means your gender romantic preference is same sex.
PEDOPHILE means you hold sexual attraction to children, often of either sex, depending on the trauma THAT person had as a child maybe one or the other.

A man who mad sexual actions on a juvenile male, would be called a male to male pedophile. The statistics say he'll be ONLY attracted to women (vs either gender of children) in his real life. Male to male pedophiles are most often ONLY romantically interested in women/are married, etc.

To deny this, is flat out to rewrite the facts to suit your agenda.

That makes you either ignorant, a bigot, or just stubborn. Ignorant can be fixed.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Really? Are you trying to fool yourself or the watchers? You know it won't fool me. You avoided the character issues, and went straight for the person, DEFENDING POOR CHARACTER. You abandoned the right to make this a character thing when you embraced, encouraged and signed off on Delmar making a personal move with his authority. DOn't use the word character when you just used it as disposable butt wipe paper in all your previous comments.

Like a child, because I presented the facts and you guys come at me personally, and I call you on it. You are one sick, perverted cookie.

Self control, you mean, that even when all any of you have had to say was personal attacks, REPEATEDLY trying to get you back on point... yeah... that's lack of self control. Dang woman, you must have been great at volley ball those arms can reach! "

I've yet to rant. I've responded to your points.
rant[ rant ]
speak in loud exaggerated manner: to speak or say something in a very loud, aggressive, or bombastic way, usually at length and repetitively
loud and threatening speech: a very loud, aggressive, or bombastic speech that is usually long and repetitive

I have no doubt that every toddler who threw their bottle out of their crib at nap time was surprised to find out they were still required to take a nap.

I'm being nearly medicinal in my approach. I drop the occasional hyperbole or humorous jab to match yours to drop some comic relief in there, but no ma'am. My comments, have been in response to yours.

Not a one of you inbred cowards <<<<some of what you wanted to see<<<<< Has addressed the points in the OP. The first time you do, will be the first time it has happened.

And then we can have a normal adult conversation, IF YOU CAN STAY ON POINT.

Since no one has done that, you are guilty of personal attacks, not attacking the issues, and all the emotional appeals, you offended first as the direct instigatory actors in the offense.

That's ... interesting.

Heterodoxical

You don't get to use a substitute cuss word. I am going to go get dinner. You might want to think about doing an edit before I come back.

What's said is said. Editing it won't change what I said...

It's ok to LIBEL which is biblically specifically addressed in the bible, but using language you can use in a school room, or on prime time tv is wrong. Seems a little backwards, no?

BUT, I'm honest enough to own it, and I'll work at not doing it again....

S0ZO

Homosexual, Heterosexual, Pedophile, zoophile each are different independent sexual preferences
No, you are wrong.

What you do is impose your definition of the word, and try to impose it as THE definition of the words, when you don't have a clue what you discuss.
No, you accept definitions imposed by those who reject God, the only One who has the authority to impose definitions.

HOMOSEXUAL means your gender romantic preference is same sex.
No, it does not.
PEDOPHILE means you hold sexual attraction to children, often of either sex, depending on the trauma THAT person had as a child maybe one or the other.
You made that up, and again, you are wrong.

A man who mad sexual actions on a juvenile male, would be called a male to male pedophile.
Any male who forces sex on a male child is both a homosexual and a pedophile.

To deny this, is flat out to rewrite the facts to suit your agenda.
My agenda is that males have sex with females to whom they are married. It's quite obvious that YOUR agenda is to pervert sex, and defend those who engage in it.

That makes you either ignorant, a bigot, or just stubborn.
No, it makes me in agreement with God, and you in agreement with sex perverts.
Ignorant can be fixed.
You are proof that it cannot in every situation, but we will keep trying while you keep whining.

Heterodoxical

That's ... interesting.

If your point is, "I'm past trying to reason with you, and now reflect the behavior you have given me from the first of our "little chat", then your point is made."

I'd ask why do you act as if it's wrong now, but it was ok when you were doing the equivalent? Seems... double minded.

Heterodoxical

I will second that--Calling man who molests boys heterosexual is a lie. Anyone who buys that lie is a fool.

Or understands the word and doesn't insist on living in willful ignorance. It's not even a play on words. It's a fact. It's you redefining what homosexual means more than anything. It's you refusing to see what Peophilia is, vs just using the word in a blanket, PET TERM sorta way.

Dont' trust me, ask a detective, psych practitioner, 12 step program.... ask anyone.... this isn't like it's something I'm dreaming up. I had to have it beat into my head before I even researched it and didn't understand the issues until then.

An adult that molests a child was almost always a molested child. Which victim do you hold sympathy for and which do you want to hang?

Might as well hang them both, after it's done, the results are nearly a given.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If your point is, "I'm past trying to reason with you, and now reflect the behavior you have given me from the first of our "little chat", then your point is made."

My point is that it would be wise to step away from your computer and reevaluate the your reaction.

I'd ask why do you act as if it's wrong now, but it was ok when you were doing the equivalent? Seems... double minded.

Feel free to show where I have created a thread in which I have sworn at other members, called them numerous names and disrespected the moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.