moderator malfeasance

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
I guess part of your insecurity comes from not being able to figure out the quotes on here?

Can you balance a check book?

No, I caint balance a check book, Gome.....

You are an "author."

I'm a stock trader.

Contrasts.

Need a lesson on how to buy "pot stocks," junkie?

john w

Hall of Fame
sniff sniff, I can't talk about the topic, nor argue the points, I don't even understand the points... so I'll talk about the person instead... "I'm a dog that has only learned to SIT, but I can bark really loud make lots of noise and wet myself!". That's all you can claim.

JW grow up and contribute, be a man.

Sniffles .

Quit "personally" "attacking" me!!!!!

How did I do, "author?"

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
sniff sniff, I can't talk about the topic, nor argue the points, I don't even understand the points... so I'll talk about the person instead... "I'm a dog that has only learned to SIT, but I can bark really loud make lots of noise and wet myself!". That's all you can claim.

JW grow up and contribute, be a man.

Sniffles .

You were not not given an infraction for arguing your points. What did you expect would happen when I suggested you should edit your implied profanity and you declined?

john w

Hall of Fame
Tick, tick, tick....

melt_down.jpg

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You were not not given an infraction for arguing your points. What did you expect would happen when I suggested you should edit your implied profanity and you declined?

Wow, you give him warning and I get infraction right away without warning. Hetero has been treated so kindly and still complaining?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hetero, You have been treated so kindly. Most posters wont get warning like that, I believe. You should apologize to Delmer.

I got tons of infractions without warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.