Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

moderator malfeasance

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • moderator malfeasance

    Dearest Delmar,

    I understand you have foul reactions to the topic of homosexuality. That is no reason to use your authority as a bully tactic.

    Your brother, ONE EYED JACK, had made a libelous, in accurate, unsubstantiated proclamation of my person. OR IN OTHER WORDS NAME CALLING, just in more than one word for the name.

    So I followed his catty remark with another.

    You ban me for unnecessary name calling.

    If you are going to allow the peons to attack unwarrantedly, don't back them up with your authority.

    And as for your comment about pedophiles not being homosexual is a lie from hell, which showed your emotional CHARGE and the MOTIVATION in your childish unwarranted action, get a friggin education.

    PEDOPHILIA is an independent of GENDER mental illness. MOST pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL. Is that what made you so angry at me, that you cant' deny that?

    0ver 85% of all pedophilic offenders were victims of pedophilic exposure as a child. THAT IS A FACT. Their reality is literally changed from the events of their childhood and in a GREAT situation will get counseling the rest of their life to help them cope with how they think, because.... "DEAREST DELMAR" their reality, how their mind works and interprets things like love, sex, etc... is warped forever form the moment of the trauma.

    There was NOTHING inaccurate in what I said. The only thing inaccurate is your behavior.


    Ask yourself, WHY THE HELL would anyone want to pay for a membership to a place that is going to knee jerk so outta line as you did here????

    If you cant' promote fair conversation, you are just whoring yourselves out for money in a pay to be a bully situation.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Heterodoxical View Post
    Dearest Delmar,

    I understand you have foul reactions to the topic of homosexuality. That is no reason to use your authority as a bully tactic.

    Your brother, ONE EYED JACK, had made a libelous, in accurate, unsubstantiated proclamation of my person. OR IN OTHER WORDS NAME CALLING, just in more than one word for the name.

    So I followed his catty remark with another.

    You ban me for unnecessary name calling.

    If you are going to allow the peons to attack unwarrantedly, don't back them up with your authority.

    And as for your comment about pedophiles not being homosexual is a lie from hell, which showed your emotional CHARGE and the MOTIVATION in your childish unwarranted action, get a friggin education.

    PEDOPHILIA is an independent of GENDER mental illness. MOST pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL. Is that what made you so angry at me, that you cant' deny that?

    0ver 85% of all pedophilic offenders were victims of pedophilic exposure as a child. THAT IS A FACT. Their reality is literally changed from the events of their childhood and in a GREAT situation will get counseling the rest of their life to help them cope with how they think, because.... "DEAREST DELMAR" their reality, how their mind works and interprets things like love, sex, etc... is warped forever form the moment of the trauma.

    There was NOTHING inaccurate in what I said. The only thing inaccurate is your behavior.


    Ask yourself, WHY THE HELL would anyone want to pay for a membership to a place that is going to knee jerk so outta line as you did here????

    If you cant' promote fair conversation, you are just whoring yourselves out for money in a pay to be a bully situation.
    The Door, your hind-end exiting, sounds like a good solution to your problem here?

    Comment


    • #3
      They unbanned you. Why waste it with more drama?

      Comment


      • #4
        Because playing favorites is such a Christ like thing to do........and so clearly respects the boundaries and principles of moderation and the clear definition of moderation.....

        Comment


        • #5
          Where is the evidence for a global flood?
          E≈mc2
          "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

          "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
          -Bob B.

          Comment


          • #6
            Perhaps there are favorites, perhaps not. Does anyone deny that those running the site have always made it quite clear that TOL is biased?

            Those of you whininnnnnggggg about the unfairness have one thing going in your favor. You are Christians. On TOL, that is a huge advantage. Also, it takes quite a lot at times for people to actually receive infractions.

            Both of you have been given tons of leniency and should actually thank the management for putting up with as much as they have thus far.
            TRUST
            is a fragile thing.

            Easy to break, Easy to lose
            and one of the hardest things to
            ever get back.







            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bybee View Post
              The Door, your hind-end exiting, sounds like a good solution to your problem here?
              The fact you guys would rather gather in a holy huddle of bully tactics than address the points means I wouldn't miss it at all. You need me more than I need you.

              You have a choice, you can address the points, or attack the person.
              It's a discussion board. It's liberal on allowing the smack down to occur. But somewhere you guys became all smack down. Rather than sit up straight and consider someone's points and respond to them, you guys are fat and lazy and sit back and just take pot shots at the people.

              It's your call how you want the chat to go.

              You can rewrite medical science to suit your own bigoted bias as Delmar does.

              You can use your moderator privileges to support the bullies on "your side" thus ensuring there is never a challenge allowed in conversation... (which is self defeating).

              OR you can have adult friggin conversations where you deal with objections.

              Comment


              • #8
                Seriously ... when replying, *think* prior to hitting the enter key.

                You have a violation in the post you just made that anyone who has read the rules and observed the board should know.

                Profanity ... implied included. Work on your self-control.
                TRUST
                is a fragile thing.

                Easy to break, Easy to lose
                and one of the hardest things to
                ever get back.







                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dogbean View Post
                  They unbanned you. Why waste it with more drama?
                  There is a pandemic issue. SOMEONE should address it and push the point. Dogbean, if I'm "allowed here" or not is irrelevant. IT'S the point of the matter.

                  You can have adult chats, or not.

                  You can have thuggish moderator moves, or you can have just ones.

                  What do you think would attract better quality people and discussions?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Stripe View Post
                    Here's a tissue. Sorry reality shakes you up so much pity guy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                      Perhaps there are favorites, perhaps not. Does anyone deny that those running the site have always made it quite clear that TOL is biased?

                      Those of you whininnnnnggggg about the unfairness have one thing going in your favor.
                      No one is whining you condescending lil thang.

                      It's a valid observation for valid reasons, that directly, no matter how short sighted or head in a dark place his head is, affects KNIGHT'S pocket book as this is a for profit endeavor.

                      You can't have high quality intellectuals here, to have high quality discussions, with the behavior you have habitually exhibited here. Moderators that are petulant, reationaries who cry and pout and ban when they can't make a point aren't going to help anyone out.

                      A conversation of any relevance can't occur under those conditions.

                      What do you want, smack downs ONLY?
                      Actual conversations?
                      OR someone to back up while you preach AT The world rather than speak to them.

                      I debated through High school/college, coached it, judged it, trained it, taught the college class on it... I understand debate and conversation. There is so much potential here for it, but it's flushed without a care.

                      Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                      You are Christians. On TOL, that is a huge advantage. Also, it takes quite a lot at times for people to actually receive infractions.
                      OR just once, if it's a pet person or pet topic.

                      Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                      Both of you have been given tons of leniency and should actually thank the management for putting up with as much as they have thus far.

                      I've been given tons of leniency, sure. If you consider leniency to allow people to attack you and not the points for 5 or 6 passes before you try to smack them down to reality, sure....

                      You are deluded.
                      The facts and events of MY experience in particular don't match up to your insinuations. I've only responded to remarks, not instigated them.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Heterodoxical View Post
                        You need me...


                        not really

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Heterodoxical View Post
                          There is a pandemic issue. SOMEONE should address it and push the point. Dogbean, if I'm "allowed here" or not is irrelevant. IT'S the point of the matter.

                          You can have adult chats, or not.

                          You can have thuggish moderator moves, or you can have just ones.

                          What do you think would attract better quality people and discussions?
                          I used to cause drama here many years ago. I got banned repeatedly. I went looking for other boards, and found not as much quality as I found here. After many years, I came back here because of the quality. I might not like what everyone has to say, but this board is light-years better than any other board I tried. The discussions here are awesome if you just put aside the personal attacks and grudges and partake.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                            Seriously ... when replying, *think* prior to hitting the enter key.
                            I'm sorry, I don't require such premeditation. ESPECIALLY in an environment that doesn't return such consideration.

                            Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                            You have a violation in the post you just made that anyone who has read the rules and observed the board should know.
                            No, I don't.

                            Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                            Profanity ... implied included. Work on your self-control.
                            You are priggish. Look the word up.
                            If you refer to the head in the sand comment, where you cant' see the conversation around you and just speak...... you are sickly trying to create issues that don't exist.

                            Thanks for demonstrating you are the problem, not part of the solution. AND YOU more than most could be part of the solution.

                            Here's a newsflash for you and this "great christian abode"you defend.

                            Profanity as you state it is a funny thing....

                            You consider profane what the prime time tv, with little kids before it don't consider profane. Things that can be stated at 7:00 prime time tv by definition are not profane in our societies standards.

                            You may wish to say "christians" don't say those words. Fine, but only because they are ignorant and priggish and make up rules not found in scripture. Saying those "profane" words, are not found in scripture anywhere as a dictate... IN FACT PAUL says one, that is the filthiest, most disgusting, most emotionally stirring word for feces they had at the time. ANd he said it to stir the emotions to convey his thought and his disgust at something.

                            Your self righteous priggish behinds would ban PAUL from here. How holier you are...

                            No verse addresses those words/types of words/concepts of WORDs being said.

                            What is addressed repeatedly is libel, slander, lies, character attacks, curses upon one's name, etc... In fact EVERY VERSE you'd use to show saying SHi& DA#$ etc... is wrong, deals with content of conversation, not specific words.

                            So don't you find it just heelarryus, that this "christian board" will ban you for what isn't in scripture, but ENCOURAGES REWARDS DEFENDS what is in scripture as a specific wrong to do?

                            And now you see why I don't care. There is a principle to be held. You guys can posture. I'll ride principle. I'll defend scripture vs enable abuse. And I'll do it exegetically, not emotionally....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Have you ever visited any other forums?
                              Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                              E≈mc2
                              "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

                              "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                              -Bob B.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X