Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Test for Knight's honor or dishonor

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by DaveDodo007 View Post
    waterbear, seriously lose the attitude. I have been saying for a while now what you are saying which is basically that Christians are really Paulist and don't follow the teaching of Jesus of the Gospels. Just state your case and quote the Gospels and you will be fine. There is no need to come in with all guns blazing as that just turns people off. I understand that you are passionate about what you believe but if you just annoy everyone well where will that get you.
    Hey, don't you get it? I'm being attacked for posting my Gnostic Christian beliefs on TOL and by attacked I mean Knight goes after me and will label my posts "blasphemy" and use that to ban me, to punish the Gnostic Christian I suppose he thinks in his warped little mind for having Christian beliefs different from his. If you all are comfortable with a petty power tripper at the helm of TOL so be it, I've been on plenty of forums where the usual gang of suspects play toady chorus to the boss monitor in charge no matter what sort of monkey business goes on in the monitoring of posts so Knight's behavior is actually par for the course. But if TOL advertizes itself as a "Christian" forum and is open to the public it shouldn't be surprised when Christians complain of heavy bias by forum monitors using their own belief system antagonisms with others as standards of acceptance for posting Christian comments.

    If TOL wants to be a self-serving private group under Knight's religious ideas that would be another story but it's hypocrisy to run a Christian blog and disallow Christians from membership just because their Christianity is different from the monitor's. As if Christianity were a uniform religious doctrinaire system. Never was, never will be because the relationship of the Spirit of Christ to the individual is personal.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
      Might I suggest this one?
      He might find his BFF there....
      The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

      http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504


      Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Lon View Post
        Why in the world did you even know about that link???
        Lighthouse is a pony enthusiast. Don't judge

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Lon View Post
          Why in the world did you even know about that link???
          Easy there Lon, Lighthouse isn't the one in a pink bunny suit.
          The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

          http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504


          Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by rocketman View Post
            He might find his BFF there....
            TOL Toadies on parade here..

            Appropriate response to such just posted on another thread.


            "Petty power trippers always can count on lackeys to back them up. That's how the disintegration of any organized group begins.."

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by waterbear View Post
              TOL Toadies on parade here..

              Appropriate response to such just posted on another thread.


              "Petty power trippers always can count on lackeys to back them up. That's how the disintegration of any organized group begins.."
              And deranged fanatics existing on the fringes of society are not happy until they destroy someone or something.
              You are free to believe as you wish, to practice your faith as you wish and likewise, so are the rest of us.
              A modicum of civility usually begets civility.
              Dialogue happens between equals.
              Diatribes occur between perceived unequals.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by jeremysdemo View Post
                hey now mrs p,
                mrs p ... mrs p you crack me up
                Those are my brothers and sisters down their you are calling obnoxious.
                I therefore repent.
                If it wasn't for a "rebellious act" of the first 13 States and our founding fathers against England we would not have the freedom we have today.
                Save your money boys the south will rise again. I think the stars-and-bars makes a neat table cloth.
                I can think of at least one more person who was rebellious in a Temple so many eons ago, that being said there seems to be a place for righteous rebellion when the powers that be have over extended their authority beyond decency.
                Yes in the land of the free and the home of the brace.

                Righteous rebellion and righteous indignation; or is that self-righteous indignation?
                I don't judge the members of Occupy for giving up on the crooked legislative process entirely, though I don't agree with their modem operandi I certainly sympathize with their cause, they DO represent the 99% of POOR people in our country, so obviously not everyone is going to appreciate that.
                See this the kind of thing that I shouldn't post, I don't follow politics all that well, as a mater of fact I have a hard time following pouring sand out of a boot even after someone has told me the instructions are the bottom. Saying something and/or posting in the political arena is something where I should more restraint. However I/we do vote.
                Honor is proven by God Spirit and His commandments for His Glory if waterbearer has something to offer in that respect that he feels Knight has faulted we should welcome that, so far I have seen any scripture or any scriptural antidote for an alleged "sin" being offered to Knight so I have to assume there really is no wrong doing at this point.
                Yes honor to who honor is due, correction that is seasoned with salt, done in love, and covered with mercy.
                keep shinin
                I do everyday, Amen! and Amen!
                jerm
                That you are.



                Blessings, peace, grace and mercy to you this day and everyday.
                sigpic

                .....O LORD my God, in You I put my trust. Psalm 7:1
                .....To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
                Psalm 25:1

                Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~ Leo Buscaglia

                The best portion of a person’s life -- are the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love. ~ William Wordsworth

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Psalmist View Post
                  mrs p ... mrs p you crack me up
                  I therefore repent.
                  Save your money boys the south will rise again. I think the stars-and-bars makes a neat table cloth.
                  Yes in the land of the free and the home of the brace.

                  Righteous rebellion and righteous indignation; or is that self-righteous indignation?
                  See this the kind of thing that I shouldn't post, I don't follow politics all that well, as a mater of fact I have a hard time following pouring sand out of a boot even after someone has told me the instructions are the bottom. Saying something and/or posting in the political arena is something where I should more restraint. However I/we do vote.
                  Yes honor to who honor is due, correction that is seasoned with salt, done in love, and covered with mercy.
                  I do everyday, Amen! and Amen!
                  That you are.



                  Blessings, peace, grace and mercy to you this day and everyday.
                  I hope he realizes your words are nuggets of gold. Thanks Psalmist!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by One Eyed Jack View Post
                    You've been banned a few times, haven't you?
                    hush you






                    I meant lately. And I don't whine about it when I come back.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by waterbear View Post
                      Hey, don't you get it? I'm being attacked for posting my Gnostic Christian beliefs on TOL and by attacked I mean Knight goes after me and will label my posts "blasphemy" and use that to ban me, to punish the Gnostic Christian I suppose he thinks in his warped little mind for having Christian beliefs different from his. If you all are comfortable with a petty power tripper at the helm of TOL so be it, I've been on plenty of forums where the usual gang of suspects play toady chorus to the boss monitor in charge no matter what sort of monkey business goes on in the monitoring of posts so Knight's behavior is actually par for the course. But if TOL advertizes itself as a "Christian" forum and is open to the public it shouldn't be surprised when Christians complain of heavy bias by forum monitors using their own belief system antagonisms with others as standards of acceptance for posting Christian comments.

                      If TOL wants to be a self-serving private group under Knight's religious ideas that would be another story but it's hypocrisy to run a Christian blog and disallow Christians from membership just because their Christianity is different from the monitor's. As if Christianity were a uniform religious doctrinaire system. Never was, never will be because the relationship of the Spirit of Christ to the individual is personal.


                      Knight - did this site become a blog?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by bybee View Post
                        And deranged fanatics existing on the fringes of society are not happy until they destroy someone or something.
                        You are free to believe as you wish, to practice your faith as you wish and likewise, so are the rest of us.
                        A modicum of civility usually begets civility.
                        Dialogue happens between equals.
                        Diatribes occur between perceived unequals.
                        Waterbear's ban had nothing to do with his theology. I went back and looked at the posts that have gotten him his bans. It is the same as with other people that get put in timeout; breaking the board rules. He breaks the rules, gets himself banned then whines about it. What a tool!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by waterbear View Post
                          TOL Toadies on parade here..

                          Appropriate response to such just posted on another thread.


                          "Petty power trippers always can count on lackeys to back them up. That's how the disintegration of any organized group begins.."
                          Blah, Blah, Blah...you write a lot and say nothing. Knight never banned you for your false doctrine he banned you for blasphemy, after all this is a "Christian" site not a "anything goes" site and your views are far from being Christian. There are rules here, don't like'em, leave. You are under the impression that TOL is a democracy which it's not and you have the right to free speech here. To a certain extent Knight will allow you to post your gnostic drivel but, you will be banned for intentional blasphemy, foul language, etc. Get a clue retard you can't post here with impunity.
                          The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

                          http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504


                          Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by waterbear View Post
                            Hey, don't you get it? I'm being attacked for posting my Gnostic Christian beliefs on TOL and by attacked I mean Knight goes after me and will label my posts "blasphemy" and use that to ban me, to punish the Gnostic Christian I suppose he thinks in his warped little mind for having Christian beliefs different from his.
                            Me banning you had nothing to do with Gnosticism.

                            You are officially a moron.

                            If TOL wants to be a self-serving private group under Knight's religious ideas that would be another story but it's hypocrisy to run a Christian blog and disallow Christians from membership just because their Christianity is different from the monitor's. As if Christianity were a uniform religious doctrinaire system. Never was, never will be because the relationship of the Spirit of Christ to the individual is personal.
                            If you don't like TOL... leave.
                            Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                            TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              With all these whiny threads of his, waterbear is drawing a lot of attention to himself and becoming a distraction, don't ya think? He's caused a lot of drama with his attention seeking behaviors. Maybe he's here because he wants the attention.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Inzl Kett View Post
                                With all these whiny threads of his, waterbear is drawing a lot of attention to himself and becoming a distraction, don't ya think? He's caused a lot of drama with his attention seeking behaviors. Maybe he's here because he wants the attention.
                                Without question.

                                But you have to admit it's fun watching him make a fool of himself.
                                Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                                TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X