Minerva's Official Wedding Thread!

Minerva

Ok I am ever so busy, but I had to give one more big THANK YOU to all of you who helped out, monetarily, and in prayers and well wishes. So...THANK YOU EVERYONE! This day is going to be so special ( as long as I don't get nervous and vomit on the preacher or anything :noid: )

Seriously, thanks everyone for helping to make this day happen for me....reading all your well wishes this morning really was so great! :)

I'm going to be back with tons of pictures (jared got one of me last night with a blue face mask on :chuckle: )

:cool: :wave: :p :guitar: :D :emarie: :sinapisN: :Shimei: :BRAVO: :Elaine: :hetro: :straight:

WOO HOO!! :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ok I am ever so busy, but I had to give one more big THANK YOU to all of you who helped out, monetarily, and in prayers and well wishes. So...THANK YOU EVERYONE! This day is going to be so special ( as long as I don't get nervous and vomit on the preacher or anything :noid: )

Seriously, thanks everyone for helping to make this day happen for me....reading all your well wishes this morning really was so great! :)

I'm going to be back with tons of pictures (jared got one of me last night with a blue face mask on :chuckle: )

:cool: :wave: :p :guitar: :D :emarie: :sinapisN: :Shimei: :BRAVO: :Elaine: :hetro: :straight:

Oh man! I am so pumped, I wish we could all be there "hooting" from the pew's "woot woot" go Minerva!!!

GuySmiley

Hope you have a blast today! And if you puke on the preacher, we need video, not just pics!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
May this day be the happiest of your life and only bettered by tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.

My absolute best to you and to yours from me and from mine. :cheers:

Minerva

Well.....Were waiting!!!!! :guitar:

Hold your breath while you wait...It'll be more fun :baby:

(I will be posting the pics today.....I am in the process of loading them to my computer right now and I will post all about our GREAT time in just a few minutes.... oohhhh we had soooo much fun, everything was just PERFECT!!!!!!!!! ok, pics and info in a few.....:jump:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Hold your breath while you wait...It'll be more fun :baby:

(I will be posting the pics today.....I am in the process of loading them to my computer right now and I will post all about our GREAT time in just a few minutes.... oohhhh we had soooo much fun, everything was just PERFECT!!!!!!!!! ok, pics and info in a few.....:jump:
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs.!