How cows evolved into whales.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The evolution of the whale has been a great mystery. How did a large, big-brained, air-breathing, warm-blooded mammal that gives birth to live young, come to live entirely in water, when other mammals evolved on land?

It has been theorized that the whale evolved from a creature similar to a cow. Approximately forty million years ago cows began venturing into the water for various reasons and lo and behold... the whale was produced!

And now through the magic of computer generated graphics (CG) this amazing story of evolution can finally be told.

chair

Is there any point to this besides the humor and the opportunity to toss around a few insults?

PlastikBuddha

The evolution of the whale has been a great mystery. How did a large, big-brained, air-breathing, warm-blooded mammal that gives birth to live young, come to live entirely in water, when other mammals evolved on land?

It has been theorized that the whale evolved from a creature similar to a cow. Approximately forty million years ago cows began venturing into the water for various reasons and lo and behold... the whale was produced!

And now through the magic of computer generated graphics (CG) this amazing story of evolution can finally be told.

Fundie science at its finest. If you don't have evidence on your side fall back on ignorant mockery. And you wonder why the world laughs at you and your "creation" museums.

PlastikBuddha

Yet more evidence that liberals have no sense of humor.

It must suck to be you.

Actually, I find it quite enjoyable to be PlastikBuddha. I just didn't think the clip was very funny. Except for the part where the cow hit the rocks. That was funny. Perhaps if that weren't so close to the level of scientific understanding displayed by many I would've found it more amusing.