How cows evolved into whales.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by noguru View Post
    What exactly would you show us with a camera?
    What do you want to see?

Comment

• Evidence that the bible is the inspired word of God.
      ~ Atheism is as much a religion as "not collecting stamps" is a hobby. ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Mim... View Post
        Evidence that the bible is the inspired word of God.
        Could you be more specific? What would you consider evidence? From what I've seen you accept from the evolutionists, I would think a verse that says that Scripture is the inspired word of God, and that the writings of Moses, Peter, Paul, Luke, Solomon, David, James, etc. were Scripture would be enough. But that didn't work for me, so I won't use it to prove anything to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lighthouse View Post
          What do you want to see?
          What evidence you have to reject the naturalistic explanation of origins in favor of the "supernatural" explanation.
          Militant Moderate

Comment

Could you be more specific? What would you consider evidence? From what I've seen you accept from the evolutionists, I would think a verse that says that Scripture is the inspired word of God, and that the writings of Moses, Peter, Paul, Luke, Solomon, David, James, etc. were Scripture would be enough. But that didn't work for me, so I won't use it to prove anything to you.
            Well what worked for you? The unbearable pressure of your guilt?
            Militant Moderate

Comment

What evidence you have to reject the naturalistic explanation of origins in favor of the "supernatural" explanation.
              Well, if I can find a camera, or maybe some photographs already out there, then I'll post them. But I promise to provide more than just four photos with supposedly millions of years between each subjects' existence.

Originally posted by noguru View Post
              Well what worked for you? The unbearable pressure of your guilt?
              What guilt? I was three.

Comment

I've fallen before. That's enough proof for me. Other people have fallen from roofs, again, it's been sufficiently proven.
                This isn't proof. It is evidence.
                The fact that you've fallen once is evidence. So are the falls of others.
                The fact that you are convinced by this evidence doesn't constitute proof.

The method going from the evidence to a rational conclusion is similar for both gravity and evolution.
                "What if the Hokie Pokie is really what it's all about?"

"The best things in life aren't things"

Comment

• Originally posted by mighty_duck View Post

The method going from the evidence to a rational conclusion is similar for both gravity and evolution.

Comment

• Some people are just too lazy for such a worthless endeavor.

Reason.....
                    “There's nothing I like less than bad arguments for a view that I hold dear.” - Daniel Dennett

Comment

Well, if I can find a camera, or maybe some photographs already out there, then I'll post them.
                      If you can dig up some photos of God creating the universe, that would be helpful.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUTG View Post
                        If you can dig up some photos of God creating the universe, that would be helpful.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUTG View Post
                          What, you can't see it now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mystery View Post
                            What, you can't see it now?
                            Yes, we can see it now. But the issue at hand is how it was created and arrived at its current state, not that God did it.
                            Militant Moderate

Comment

• Originally posted by mighty_duck View Post

If you were in an anti-gravity device would still expect gravity to keep you on the ground? How would you know that it won't?
                              Militant Moderate

Comment

Yes, we can see it now. But the issue at hand is how it was created and arrived at its current state, not that God did it.
                                Mystery was talking about the fact that God is still creating.

Comment

Working...
                                X