Jerry Falwell dies at 73

audioseizure

No one who is of Jewish descent would call himself Muslim. I believe you're simply a liar. :think:

you are right, i am not a muslim and i am lying.
but it seems to me, and as it has been shown by a large number of people on this site who have labled themselves as "christians", that what circle people choose to put a dot in when editing their profile is completly arbitrary with regards to how they act and to the points they make on this website.

Aimiel

you are right, i am not a muslim and i am lying.
You should repent of that, since all liars shall have their place in hell.
but it seems to me, and as it has been shown by a large number of people on this site who have labled themselves as "christians", that what circle people choose to put a dot in when editing their profile is completly arbitrary with regards to how they act and to the points they make on this website.
Everyone is different. Attempting to pigeon-hole people, even via the labels they use upon themselves, is just a waste of time. Like the bodyguard in Matrix II said, "You never really know someone, until you fight them." TOL is a giant boxing ring, with no relief coming from a bell or neutral corner. Simply because someone calls themselves 'Christian' doesn't make them a disciple any more than eating at McDonald's makes you a hamburger. You can't learn much of anything of any substance about someone's character simply by their label, anymore than you can a book by looking at it's cover. You may know the subject, even the author, but you won't know the content or quality. You need discernment and often even a word of knowledge from The Lord to really know someone. I've had Him warn me away from someone, before I ever met them; and also had Him lead me to a close relationship with many who I might have never given the time of day, had He not guided me to get to know better. People will claim they follow Christ who are devils, and many who you might dismiss as enemies of The Lord might one day get saved. You just never know.

audioseizure

You should repent of that, since all liars shall have their place in hell.
i do not fear death.
i do not live my life afraid of eternal damnation either.
i do not need the threat of punishment or the promise of reward after i die to live my life morally.

Simply because someone calls themselves 'Christian' doesn't make them a disciple any more than eating at McDonald's makes you a hamburger.
this is exactly my point. why should it matter what i call myself? i think the way i act should be the only thing anyone uses as criterion to judge me.

Aimiel

i do not fear death.
That sounds good.
i do not live my life afraid of eternal damnation either.
Never said that you should, although you do need to refrain from lying, if you want to ever be taken seriously.
i do not need the threat of punishment or the promise of reward after i die to live my life morally.
Apparently you do need to learn that the beginning of wisdom is the fear of The Lord. Until you approach Him, all you'll be is foolish.

Jesus said, "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."[/QUOTE]why should it matter what i call myself? i think the way i act should be the only thing anyone uses as criterion to judge me.[/QUOTE]Well, when you create a lie to label yourself with, you're simply being foolish. If you can't understand that, or the fact that it is error, then you deserve to be thought of as foolish, because that's what you are.

audioseizure

i just wanted to appologize for the whole dancing banana thing. upon retrospection i've come to realize that regardless of how i feel about someone, and regardless of how they treated others during their life, my actions were inappropriate and disrespectful.
i am sorry.

EMETH

i just wanted to appologize for the whole dancing banana thing. upon retrospection i've come to realize that regardless of how i feel about someone, and regardless of how they treated others during their life, my actions were inappropriate and disrespectful.
i am sorry.

This is the second time you've impressed me. I would give you pos rep again if I could.