ARCHIVE: Is it ever OK for a Christian to hate someone?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lovemeorhateme said:
Right.

I am committed to doing anything that the Lord wants me to, even if that means denouncing homosexuality. I need to seek the Lord. I am gonna spend quite a while in prayer tonight. Please can I ask you, and anyone else who reads this, please remember me in your prayers.

I am ready.

Pete
I am with ya 100%

But remember... doing what is right isn't easy.

It's like body building.... when you quit trying you quickly turn back into flab. The world pulls against us like gravity, unrelenting and intolerant. We must focus on God and His word, we must love Him always and He will live through us.

But before all that, I am not convinced you are a Christian.

When you say you always repent and ask for forgiveness that tells me you have never actually accepted God's gift of grace.

Would you like to become a Christian?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
With a *pure heart you need to confess with your mouth that...

You admit that you are a sinner.

You admit that you cannot save yourself and that you do indeed need a saviour.

You need to accept the work that Christ did on the cross for you and accept that there is nothing you can add to this work. No daily repentance or asking for forgiveness will be necessary from this point forward.

You need to admit that Christ died for you on the cross and that He was raised on the third day as you will be raised.

You need to humble yourself before the creator God and to nothing else... not me, not your parents, not your pastor but God Himself. You need to acknowledge that you need Him and that His word is true!

Place yourself at His mercy and you will receive what you ask. If you do all this God will enter your heart for ever more and you will be sealed with the Holy Spirit and He will help you come out of your wicked lifestyle.

Are you ready to change your eternity?

* Simply mouthing the above words without actually wanting the consequences would be asking for something without a pure heart and your hollow words would be in vein.

1 Timothy 1:5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,

2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

SOTK

lovemeorhateme said:
Right.

I am committed to doing anything that the Lord wants me to, even if that means denouncing homosexuality. I need to seek the Lord. I am gonna spend quite a while in prayer tonight. Please can I ask you, and anyone else who reads this, please remember me in your prayers.

I am ready.

Pete

:thumb:

Count me in!

Aimiel

TobiasKage said:
So, how about you go read some real history books, ones that tell a real account of the area and its history.
I have and I do, and, as I said, not one historical fact from The Bible has ever been dis-proven. I didn't say that there was ample archeological evidence which proves every fact, I said nothing has been discounted, due to contrary evidence. For as much time and geographical area that covers that's a better track record than any other historical record of the era and the only historical record for quite a large 'clump' of time. :readthis:

Aimiel

Zimfan said:
Me, too. :up:
Myself as well. I'm prayin' for ya'. I'm also sure that any Christian that reads this thread is. I believe we see LMOHM turn towards God, instead of away from Him. Thank God. Praying...

TobiasKage

BANNED
Banned
Aimiel said:
I have and I do, and, as I said, not one historical fact from The Bible has ever been dis-proven. I didn't say that there was ample archeological evidence which proves every fact, I said nothing has been discounted, due to contrary evidence. For as much time and geographical area that covers that's a better track record than any other historical record of the era and the only historical record for quite a large 'clump' of time. :readthis:

We, and by we I mean the histroical community, have proven that the OT wasnt writen until after the release from Aysria, thats when the two priesthoods from Isreal became one and El, and YWHA, became one god, until then they were seperate beings from two different priesthoods, one from Arron and the other from Moses.

I'll tell you what has been troublesom for both christians and Jews, there being no evidence that David existed in the historical record, nothing has been found to support he ever even existed. And if he did, it is much more likely he was a small tribel war lord and not this great king. There is nothing in the histroical record to support his existance. And that is a fact. And think Aimiel, what does that mean if David never existed?

Aimiel

TobiasKage said:
And think Aimiel, what does that mean if David never existed?
Well, Jesus would have to sit on the floor, because where He sits is called, "The Throne of David." He is The Root and Offspring of David. He created Adam and Eve. He gave Abraham the faith to take Him at His Word. He is also (by virtue of being born of Mary) the 'offspring' of David. As I said, not having proof of something stated in The Bible isn't the same as having proof that the stated something is a lie. I only said that nothing in The Bible has ever been dis-proven. That includes historically, scientifically and spiritually. That is because it isn't the 'invention' of men, or even of a culture; It is The Word of God. Have you ever even read It?

TobiasKage

BANNED
Banned
Aimiel said:
Well, Jesus would have to sit on the floor, because where He sits is called, "The Throne of David." He is The Root and Offspring of David. He created Adam and Eve. He gave Abraham the faith to take Him at His Word. He is also (by virtue of being born of Mary) the 'offspring' of David. As I said, not having proof of something stated in The Bible isn't the same as having proof that the stated something is a lie. I only said that nothing in The Bible has ever been dis-proven. That includes historically, scientifically and spiritually. That is because it isn't the 'invention' of men, or even of a culture; It is The Word of God. Have you ever even read It?

Yeah I've read it Aimiel, have you ever studied the world history? The fact that the bible says that David and Solomin were such great kings and had so much land and power and influence, and now that only a few thousand years later we can find little to no evidence of it what so ever is fairly shocking isnt? There was the city on the hill, the great temple of Solomin, which by the way, cant even be proven to have existed until after the Asyrians returned the Jews to Isreal, and that was to mainly set up a buffer state between them and the Egyptians.

You see the Asyrians and the Egyptians were mortal enimeies, and thats why through the OT the Egyptians were made out to be the bad guys, because the Isrealites were coming out of captivity of Asyria when the OT was writen. The Aysrians influenced if not ordered the writing of the OT, so it would be ingrained in the culture of the Jews to hate the Egyptians, a hate that continues to this day mind you.

After they returned, the Asyrians ordered the "rebuilding" of the temple where the law was convieniantly found, and the people rent their clothes because they had never heard it and they were in transgression of the law. What is more probable, the Aysrians sent them back to build a temple and set of a buffer state, with convieniently found laws, where the priests would rule, or through some work of a mirical, the law is found in the ruins of a temple after generations had passed.

Aimiel

Fascinating stuff, really. I see exactly why the evidence has been 'erased' in the things that the Philistines are doing today in Jerusalem. Not the least bit surprising. The Muslims don't want anything relating to the Jews to exist, neither living or in artifacts. They find Christianity even more revolting. To them God only had one prophet: Mohammed. They'll go to any length to steal evidence out of the ground before it is even discovered, and destroy it before anyone can make any record of it. Suppression of Truth will never stop. Seems to be what you're in the habit of trying to do, as well. You'll regret it, one day. I only pray it is before you die, when your chances to repent have come to an end.

TobiasKage

BANNED
Banned
Aimiel said:
Fascinating stuff, really. I see exactly why the evidence has been 'erased' in the things that the Philistines are doing today in Jerusalem. Not the least bit surprising. The Muslims don't want anything relating to the Jews to exist, neither living or in artifacts. They find Christianity even more revolting. To them God only had one prophet: Mohammed. They'll go to any length to steal evidence out of the ground before it is even discovered, and destroy it before anyone can make any record of it. Suppression of Truth will never stop. Seems to be what you're in the habit of trying to do, as well. You'll regret it, one day. I only pray it is before you die, when your chances to repent have come to an end.

Aimiel, I have no clue what your talking about. The evidence was erased, it was never there. First off, the Muslims wouldnt have destroyed historical records, the Muslim scholars keep and catolog every thing, Islamic libraries are some of the most detailed and have the most information regarding the ancient world, so saying that they were the ones who erased the record is just rediculious.

The only records we have of history being destroyed and libaries being burned, are that of the early christians destroying every thing they came across that contridicted their religion.

And besides, right now we arent talking about Muslims, we are talking about the lack of any evidence that anything in the OT even happened. So, try sticking to the topic. And dont ever acuse me of trying to surpress the truth, christians are famous for hiding the truth, and keeping the massess in the dark, remember the "dark ages" Aimiel? Think about it, the reason that the church says we're in this whole mess is because Adam wanted knowledge that had been forbiden to him. Knowledge is the greatest forbiden fruit, the fruit that tastes better then any other, the tree that given knowledge, and man was cursed for wanted to know what came next.

Aimiel

TobiasKage said:
Aimiel, I have no clue what your talking about.
That's exactly what I've been trying to tell you. :cool:
TobiasKage said:
The evidence was erased, it was never there.
Do realize how silly that sounds?
TobiasKage said:
First off, the Muslims wouldnt have destroyed historical records, the Muslim scholars keep and catolog every thing, Islamic libraries are some of the most detailed and have the most information regarding the ancient world, so saying that they were the ones who erased the record is just rediculious.
The Muslims have no such 'track record.' If anything, they've been shown to be the biggest liars to walk the earth.
TobiasKage said:
And besides, right now we arent talking about Muslims, we are talking about the lack of any evidence that anything in the OT even happened.
I merely hoped that you'd understand and see the correllation that exists between the evidence the Muslims are destroying and the work their ancestors did, as well as their ancestors, the Philistines.
TobiasKage said:
So, try sticking to the topic.
I did. You just don't see the correllation, since you're walking in darkness, and can't comprehend Truth.
TobiasKage said:
And dont ever acuse me of trying to surpress the truth, christians are famous for hiding the truth, and keeping the massess in the dark, remember the "dark ages" Aimiel?
Hey, if the shoe fits, you'll have to wear it. The 'dark ages' weren't caused by Christians, Catholics aren't Christian, they're a cult. Same as Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses. Just because psychos claim to be doing something in The Name of God doesn't make them Christian, or David Koresh is a great prophet.
TobiasKage said:
Think about it, the reason that the church says we're in this whole mess is because Adam wanted knowledge that had been forbiden to him. Knowledge is the greatest forbiden fruit, the fruit that tastes better then any other, the tree that given knowledge, and man was cursed for wanted to know what came next.
Now who's straying from the topic? You're whacked. :kookoo:

TobiasKage

BANNED
Banned
Aimiel said:
That's exactly what I've been trying to tell you. :cool:Do realize how silly that sounds?The Muslims have no such 'track record.' If anything, they've been shown to be the biggest liars to walk the earth.I merely hoped that you'd understand and see the correllation that exists between the evidence the Muslims are destroying and the work their ancestors did, as well as their ancestors, the Philistines.I did. You just don't see the correllation, since you're walking in darkness, and can't comprehend Truth.Hey, if the shoe fits, you'll have to wear it. The 'dark ages' weren't caused by Christians, Catholics aren't Christian, they're a cult. Same as Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses. Just because psychos claim to be doing something in The Name of God doesn't make them Christian, or David Koresh is a great prophet.Now who's straying from the topic? You're whacked. :kookoo:

Aimiel, I'm not even going to try and talk to you. You refuse to listen to reason and are content to just sit there and stick your fingers in your ears and hum. You have no clue about the Muslim libraries, you havent studied it, I have. First of all the Philisteins are not the ancestors of the Muslims, you can thank Abraham for them, they came from his line. And the Philisteins werent even in Isreal till after the Aysrian captivity, that can be proven historicaly. Its easy to say some one is walking in darkness when you have your eyes closed. And you cant say that the dark ages wasnt caused by christians, back then it was only one church, and then there was the split, so, they were all christians, dont cop out on that one. So here is a question then, where were all of the real christians durring all of this? There was only one church at the time, they all worshiped Jesus and God, why werent they christian? Because their history makes you look bad.

Try reading what I write in stead of just glossing over it.