Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So your answer to the problem is to try and deal with the individual cases as they arise and not deal with the cause of the problem, that being the LGBTQueer movement as a whole?

Sexual orientation is NOT a crime. Crimes are committed by *individuals* ...

Why is it that you want to take on the abortion movement, who because of their political clout, huge financial and mainstream media backing are able to kill well over a million unborn babies a year here in the US (I'm only talking about surgical procedures, not abortions due to pharmaceuticals)

Because abortion is done for one purpose ... to kill an unborn baby ...

Heterosexuality and homosexuality is not based on the desire to intentionally harm another human being, but rather the emotional desire for companionship.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
1972 agenda, item # 7...

7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.

Legal pedophilia is next.

Oh not this paranoid slippery slope fallacy crap again...

:doh:

As I talked about in the latter pages of Part 3:

In order for there to be "slope", homosexuals would have to be on a higher moral ground than pedophiles.

Regarding #7 on the 1972 'gay' agenda: Being that the vast majority of homosexual 'icons' were pederasts or pedophiles, I need not make my case any further.

Arthur Brain

In order for there to be "slope", homosexuals would have to be on a higher moral ground than pedophiles.

Regarding #7 on the 1972 'gay' agenda: Being that the vast majority of homosexual 'icons' were pederasts or pedophiles, I need not make my case any further.

Rather, you have no idea about law, safeguards and legal precedent in relation to minors or abandoning age of consent laws.

Thanks for playing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
So your answer to the problem is to try and deal with the individual cases as they arise and not deal with the cause of the problem, that being the LGBTQueer movement as a whole?

Sexual orientation is NOT a crime. Crimes are committed by *individuals* ...

Individuals who are supported by a very powerful "collective".

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Why is it that you want to take on the abortion movement, who because of their political clout, huge financial and mainstream media backing are able to kill well over a million unborn babies a year here in the US (I'm only talking about surgical procedures, not abortions due to pharmaceuticals)

Because abortion is done for one purpose ... to kill an unborn baby ...

And without the powerful abortion movement, there wouldn't be nearly as many unborn babies killed. The same goes with molested children and the LGBTQueer movement.

Heterosexuality and homosexuality is not based on the desire to intentionally harm another human being, but rather the emotional desire for companionship.

Someone hasn't been paying attention in class. Homosexual acts whether or not there was intention to harm another, are innately harmful.

I suppose I could talk about HIV clubs where HIV is purposely spread to non-infected homosexuals, or bug chasers:

Bug chasing: Men deliberately trying to catch HIV for sexual thrill...
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bug-chasing-men-deliberately-trying-2033433

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Now back to your imaginary world.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Rather, you have no idea about law, safeguards and legal precedent in relation to minors or abandoning age of consent laws.

Thanks for playing.

Since I have no idea: Why don't you give us your favorite speech where children are no longer forced to sweep chimneys which obviously means that they're safe from sexual predators. And tell us that children are better off in numerous states because their 'nosey parents' can no longer have say when it comes to their children receiving therapy for their sexual confusion.

Arthur Brain

Since I have no idea: Why don't you give us your favorite speech where children are no longer forced to sweep chimneys which obviously means that they're safe from sexual predators. And tell us that children are better off in numerous states because their 'nosey parents' can no longer have say when it comes to their children receiving therapy for their sexual confusion.

They weren't safe from sexual predators back then either, which should really be bloody obvious even to you. Children had no voice whatsoever and unless you're gormless enough to think that child molestation is a recent phenomenon you'd do your homework and get with reality. Refute my position if you can in regards to age of consent laws and the protection of minors.

I'll wait while you realize you can't do it, blabber on about something completely irrelevant and shove it under the carpet with some crap cut 'n' paste and a selection of pride parade pics...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Since I have no idea [about law, safeguards and legal precedent in relation to minors or abandoning age of consent laws], why don't you give us your favorite speech where children are no longer forced to sweep chimneys which obviously means that they're safe from sexual predators. And tell us that children are better off in numerous states because their 'nosey parents' can no longer have say when it comes to their children receiving therapy for their sexual confusion.

They weren't safe from sexual predators back then either, which should really be bloody obvious even to you. Children had no voice whatsoever and unless you're gormless enough to think that child molestation is a recent phenomenon you'd do your homework and get with reality. Refute my position if you can in regards to age of consent laws and the protection of minors.

Get with the times Art: child molesters have become organized (and they openly operate under the LGBTQueer colors).

1430-2.gif

I'll wait while you realize you can't do it, blabber on about something completely irrelevant and shove it under the carpet with some crap cut 'n' paste and a selection of pride parade pics...

I'm interested in these

law, safeguards and legal precedent

that you talked about in your previous post that are allegedly protecting children.

Which laws are those?

What safeguards and legal precedents are being used today by society to make certain that children aren't indoctrinated, groomed and physically molested by the sexual deviants of the LGBTQueer/sexual anarchist movement?

TracerBullet

(When homosexual activists use terms like "abusive perverts", they're really talking about those 'nosey parents' who don't want to see their sexually confused son or daughter engaging in a behavior that brings nothing but disease, misery and often times a very premature death).

no I'm talking about the perverts who claim to be therapists just so they can hurt children.

These pervert therapists use therapeutic techniques such as forcing children to remove all their clothing during both individual and group therapy sessions.

Nudity in front of the individual that the client has the "troubled relationship" with is encouraged as is “cuddling” If the father is unavailable then a substitute male (such as the "therapist") is used for this.

Fathers are encouraged to shower with their daughters.

Electrodes may be placed on the child's genitals in order to provide painful shocks and burns when the child is exposed to gay themed images.

“Hold therapy” involves the child is physically restrained while the therapist screams at them and encourages the child’s parents to express their hatred and disgust for the child. Parents are encouraged to hit, slap or kick the child. This abuse will continue until the child admits that they are hurting their family and that they hate themselves for being gay.

Children are made to violently beating an effigy of the client’s mother with a tennis racket or bat while being forced to say that they want their mother to die.

Children being subjected to ridicule as “faggots” and “homos” by "therapists and their parents being encouraged/instructed to do the same outside of sessions.

Ref: Bright, C. "Deconstructing Reparative Therapy: An Examination of the Processes Involved When Attempting to Change Sexual Orientation. 2004

Shidlo, A.; Schroeder, M.; Drescher, J. eds. Sexual conversion therapy: ethical, clinical, and research perspectives 2011

Transcripts of Ferguson v. JONAH

Shidlo, A & Schroeder, M. (2002). Changing sexual orientation: A consumer’s report. Professional Psychology: Research and
Practice

Haldeman, D. C. (1994). The practice and ethics of sexual orientation conversion therapy. Journal of Consulting and Clinical
Psychology

Haldeman, D. C. (2001). Therapeutic antidotes: Helping gay and bisexual men recover from conversion therapies. In A. Shidlo, M.
Schroeder & J. Drescher. (eds.), Sexual conversion therapy: Ethical, clinical and research perspectives. New York: The Haworth
Medical Press. pp. 131-166.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And now for a little scare mongering from a LGBTQueer activist:

Quote:

(When homosexual activists use terms like "abusive perverts", they're really talking about those 'nosey parents' who don't want to see their sexually confused son or daughter engaging in a behavior that brings nothing but disease, misery and often times a very premature death).

no I'm talking about the perverts who claim to be therapists just so they can hurt children.

These pervert therapists use therapeutic techniques such as forcing children to remove all their clothing during both individual and group therapy sessions.

Nudity in front of the individual that the client has the "troubled relationship" with is encouraged as is “cuddling” If the father is unavailable then a substitute male (such as the "therapist") is used for this.

Fathers are encouraged to shower with their daughters.

Electrodes may be placed on the child's genitals in order to provide painful shocks and burns when the child is exposed to gay themed images....

No people, homosexual activist TracerBullet isn't talking about what goes on in one of the HUNDREDS of "gay youth clubs" across the US, he's talking about AVERSION THERAPY,
http://psychology.about.com/od/typesofpsychotherapy/f/aversion-therapy.htm

which as shown below has been discredited by NARTH and other organizations that help sexually confused people with their unwanted same sex desires:

"National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH) and International Federation for Theraputic Choice (IFTC), have all spoken out against the use of aversion therapy"
http://aflame.blog.co.uk/2014/03/20...test-anti-ex-gay-pseudo-documentary-18021119/

Perhaps homosexual activist TracerBullet can show me in this list of 35 therapy organizations that help people overcome their unwanted same sex desire which ones use AVERSION THERAPY?

http://www.samesexattraction.org/organizations.htm
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4417532&postcount=4

And next on LGBTQUeer activist TracerBullet's "to do list" he can explain why the drag queens, fairies and bull dykes of the LGBTQueer movement banned ALL therapy for sexually confused youth in the numerous states that I've listed instead of just AVERSION THERAPY?

todo.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
AFTAH VIDEO: Scott Lively Describes ‘Malicious Deception’ of Homosexual Activists – Says Obergefell Ushers in ‘Forced Participation in Gay Culture’

Lively calls SPLC’s labeling of pro-family organizations as “Hate Groups” a “tactic of psychological manipulation”

Folks, I had a wonderful discussion with Scott Lively and Pastor John Kirkwood last evening–even though it was cut short by a tornado warning. Here is the Livestream video, which runs about an hour and seven minutes. In the video, Scott Lively of DefendTheFamily.com is at left, John Kirkwood, pastor of Grace Gospel Fellowship Church is center, and yours truly is at right. Go to the 23-minute mark in the video where Lively describes the five stages of the incremental homosexual activist advance in societies: 1) Tolerance; 2) Acceptance; 3) Celebration; 4) “Forced participation in gay culture”; and 5) Punishment of dissenters. Go to around the 34-minute mark for a discussion on the spurious leftist charge of “hate” against pro-family Christians who oppose the LGBT agenda. Thanks to Grace Gospel for hosting our event and to all who came out on a rainy Tuesday night to educate themselves on the rise of “gay” power and what it means for liberty in America.–Peter LaBarbera, AFTAH; @PeterLaBarbera
http://americansfortruth.com/2015/0...shers-in-forced-participation-in-gay-culture/

An amazing video!
20130108_must-see-movie-clapboard_watch.jpg

TracerBullet

And now for a little scare mongering from a LGBTQueer activist:

Quote:

No people, homosexual activist TracerBullet isn't talking about what goes on in one of the HUNDREDS of "gay youth clubs" across the US, he's talking about AVERSION THERAPY,
http://psychology.about.com/od/typesofpsychotherapy/f/aversion-therapy.htm

which as shown below has been discredited by NARTH and other organizations that help sexually confused people with their unwanted same sex desires:

"National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH) and International Federation for Theraputic Choice (IFTC), have all spoken out against the use of aversion therapy"
http://aflame.blog.co.uk/2014/03/20...test-anti-ex-gay-pseudo-documentary-18021119/

Perhaps homosexual activist TracerBullet can show me in this list of 35 therapy organizations that help people overcome their unwanted same sex desire which ones use AVERSION THERAPY?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4417532&postcount=4

And next on LGBTQUeer activist TracerBullet's "to do list" he can explain why the drag queens, fairies and bull dykes of the LGBTQueer movement banned ALL therapy for sexually confused youth in the numerous states that I've listed instead of just AVERSION THERAPY?

todo.jpg

Awwww...seems that you don't like the facts about the abusive "therapy" they support being brought out into the open

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Awwww...seems that you don't like the facts about the abusive "therapy" they support being brought out into the open

Homosexual activist TracerBullet's "to do list", which has not yet been addressed by him:

1) Perhaps homosexual activist TracerBullet can show me in this list of 35 therapy organizations that help people overcome their unwanted same sex desire which ones use AVERSION THERAPY?

2) And next on LGBTQUeer activist TracerBullet's "to do list" he can explain why the drag queens, fairies and bull dykes of the LGBTQueer movement banned ALL therapy for sexually confused youth in the numerous states that I've listed instead of just AVERSION THERAPY?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Culturewarrior, NAMBLA does not even exist any more . Furthermore, it is in NO WAY typical of gay men , any more than the KKK is typical of white people .
Fact : The overwhelming majority of gay men are NOT pedophiles, and most are HETEROSEXUAL . Jerry Sandusky , convited of mlesting young boys as a football coach , is a heterosexual married man with children .
The same is true of so many other pedophiles . The overwhelming majority of gays have NEVER approved of or supported NAMBLA .

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
De Horn: While I have covered homosexual pedophilia/pederasty quite extensively in the past 3 threads, I will do an entire segment on it in this one. I'll address your post but look for a detailed segment on homosexual pedophilia/pederasty later.

Culturewarrior, NAMBLA does not even exist any more .

Yet they still have a website (NAMBLA.org) Remember that the pedophiles (adult sex with prepubescent child) and pederasts (adult male sex with a post pubescent male is who is minor) of the LGBTQueer movement have gone mainstream and started homosexual rights organizations.

Prosecutor outlines sex-abuse case against gay rights activist Terry Bean, says second accuser contacted police
http://registerguard.com/rg/news/local/33281409-75/story.csp

(It appears that HRC founder and accused rapist/pederast Terry Bean has paid off his accuser..."Want some candy little boy?", but fortunately the prosecutor is still pursuing the case).

Bean, Harvey Milk, Frank Kameny, Harry Hay, etc. etc. are/were all pedophiles/pederasts or big supporters of "man-boy love".

bean.nar.jpg

Furthermore, it is in NO WAY typical of gay men,...

Refer to Ryan Sorba's undercover video a few posts back, or better yet, have a homosexual come forward in this thread and I can ask him (or her) a few questions.

Fact : The overwhelming majority of gay men are NOT pedophiles, and most are HETEROSEXUAL .

One would think with heterosexuals comprising 98% of the population, that would be the case. If you review Part 3 you'll find out differently, or you can wait until I do an entire segment on "man boy love".

Jerry Sandusky , convited of mlesting young boys as a football coach , is a heterosexual married man with children .

A married man who without a doubt hadn't "touched" his wife in years:

Mrs. Sandusky: "Jerry, do you feel like getting "frisky" tonight?"

Homosexual pedophile/pederast Jerry Sandusky: "No honey, I'm more in the mood for a 12 year old boy."

Bottom line: Sexual deviants don't have normal relationships.

The same is true of so many other pedophiles . The overwhelming majority of gays have NEVER approved of or supported NAMBLA .

As I'd shown in an earlier thread, NAMBLA (founded by homosexual activists:
http://www.conservapedia.com/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

what a coincidence, the former Pedophile Information Exchange (PIE) in the United Kingdom was founded by homosexual activists too: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paedophile_Information_Exchange )

was only thrown out of 'gay' pride parades because of the really really bad public relations that it caused.

Needless to say: 'gay' youth are a huge part of the LGBTQueer movement.

CHk4d26WgAAcCMV.png

(This one is 8, shown here after dancing at a 'gay' pride parade..."Get em before their 8 or you're too late"-NAMBLA slogan).

Christian Liberty

You love NAMBLA and everything that it stands for. Quit conning people. You're really bad at it.

I think you and I are probably the only intelligent people on this thread. I've decided not to waste my time anymore. Watching the stupid "Christian" who denies the gospel debate the stupid leftists who hate God and his law is just too much.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
GFR7 implies that aCultureWarrior is a pedophile/pederast:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFR7
You love NAMBLA and everything that it stands for. Quit conning people. You're really bad at it.

I think you and I are probably the only intelligent people on this thread.

You and GFR7 have much in common, one thing being that you're both a legend in your own warped minds.

I've decided not to waste my time anymore. Watching the stupid "Christian" who denies the gospel debate the stupid leftists who hate God and his law is just too much.

(This coming from a kid who is the alleged son of a Christian pastor and who stated that the Bible approves of any acts between adults as long as they're consensual).

You have the potential to be a educated young man Jr.; start by getting some really good psychological therapy and dropping your obsession with cults.

Last edited:

GFR7

I think you and I are probably the only intelligent people on this thread. I've decided not to waste my time anymore. Watching the stupid "Christian" who denies the gospel debate the stupid leftists who hate God and his law is just too much.
Thanks for the compliment from one whom I consider to have intelligence of a very high order. aCW's stupidity is unmatched, and liberal arguments only bait him to continue his drivel. Subtlety and complexity in thinking and in philosophical reasoning is not a forte of our era. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.