Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Pentagon Social Policies Increase Military Sexual Assaults

Reports of sexual assault in all branches of the service have increased by 22% since FY 2007. (SAPRO Report for FY 2011, April 2012, Exhibit 3, p. 34)

hmm. an increase in the reporting of sexual assaults right after the pentagon put protections from retaliation from those reporting such abuse. Who would have guessed.

BTW - In May of this year the pentagon reported a dramatic decrease in the number of sexual assaults in the military

While normally I won't give the time of day to homosexual activists who attempt to silence me in my own thread (TB took great offense to me calling him "evil"), I couldn't pass this one up.

Since sexual assaults skyrocketed in the previous years, I guess in B. Hussein Obama's openly homosexual (and soon to be transsexual) military, it's something to celebrate when they drop a tad bit ey?

Sexual Assaults and Cultural Confusion in the Military's New Gender Order

June 2, 2013

You know things are bad when the Chief of Staff of the Army, General Raymond Odierno, issues a statement to the troops declaring that "the fight against sexual assault and sexual harassment is our primary mission." [1] And Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel has announced that sequestration cutbacks will affect everyone but sexual assault professionals in the military. [2] Let's hope that our nation's potential adversaries don't take advantage of our military leaders' current distractions.

The Pentagon has been hit by an internal explosive device − the latest report of the Sexual Assault Prevention & Response Office (SAPRO). In two hefty volumes, the 2013 SAPRO report documents the dysfunctional consequences of social experiments with human sexuality in our military over many years. Failing to see the big picture, the Department of Defense is moving ahead with plans to extend problems of sexual assault and misconduct into the combat arms.

Consider the trends. According to Volume I of the 2013 report, between 2004 and 2012, numbers of completed assault cases including civilians nearly doubled, from 1,700 to 3,374. Cases of sexual assault among military personnel escalated from 1,275 to 2,949, an increase of 129%. [3]

This is not the first report card with failing grades on sexual misconduct. According to an Army Gold Book report released in 2012, violent attacks and rapes in Army ranks nearly doubled since 2006, rising from 663 in 2006 to 1,313 in 2011, and sex crimes accelerated at an average rate of 14.6% per year, and the rate was accelerating. [4]

How can this be? Mandatory sensitivity training programs have consumed untold man-hours, and the military has more sexual assault response coordinators (25,000) than it does recruiters (19,000). [5] Lt. Col. Jeffrey Krusinsky, the Air Force's highest-ranking SARC who was arrested for allegedly groping a women after hours in Arlington, VA, reportedly earned $132,000 per year.

There aren't too many careers that allow professionals to take credit no matter what happens. SARC professionals express satisfaction when sexual assault numbers keep going up, because that means that complainants feel more comfortable coming forward. If this is "success," what does failure look like?

Indicators can be found in Volume II of the SAPRO Report, which sets forth "virtual" findings extrapolated from the Workplace and Gender Relations Survey of Active-Duty Members (WGRA). Of the nearly 26,000 WGRA survey respondents, 6.1% of women and 1.2% of men said they had experienced unwanted sexual contact (USC) in the past year − far more than actual complaints filed. [6]

According to a New York Times analysis of 2012 figures, 12,100 of the 203,000 women on active-duty, and 13,900 of 1.2 million active-duty men, said they had experienced unwanted sexual contact. [7] ...

•Speaking for the Protect Our Defenders group at the same hearing, Brian K. Lewis, former Petty Officer 3rd Class, USN, cited the same estimated figures and added, "To translate this into percentages, about 56 percent of estimated victims in our military are men." [9]

Read more: http://www.cmrlink.org/content/sex-..._confusion_in_the_military_s_new_gender_order

Boy TB, the decriminalization of homosexuality shore is expen$ive, both in morale and cost.

Arthur Brain

I can only imagine how frustrating attempting to defend the LGBTQueer lifestyle and agenda must be Al.

Hmm, let's see, should gay folk be allowed to live just the same as straights? Yup.

Nothing particularly frustrating about stating that.

Is it irksome for you that this joke of a "crusade" of yours will result in nothing?

:think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
I can only imagine how frustrating attempting to defend the LGBTQueer lifestyle and agenda must be Al.

Have you missed me aCW?
I kinda hoped you'd now be a changed person and celebrate human differences with tolerance and a new understanding... :rolleyes:

I'm glad that you're still alive (that 46.6 year thing has me concerned), yet disappointed that you're still defending perversion Al.

Oh vellllll, there's more than enough youngins that have been indoctrinated and will take your place in the thread.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Hmm, let's see, should gay folk be allowed to live just the same as straights? Yup.

Isn't it wonderful that with spiritual and often times psychological therapy that "gay people" can live a normal life and enjoy the beauty of heterosexuality, i.e. a spouse and children?

God is great, He does miracles every second of every day.

Arthur Brain

Isn't it wonderful that with spiritual and often times psychological therapy that "gay people" can live a normal life and enjoy the beauty of heterosexuality, i.e. a spouse and children?

Are you speaking from experience? Otherwise "reparative therapy" has already been shown for what is. A bunch of abusive crap. If you think folk can just 'choose to change' their attractions then you're either reading too many loony blogs...

Actually, may as well end that there.

Arthur Brain

I'm glad that you're still alive (that 46.6 year thing has me concerned), yet disappointed that you're still defending perversion Al.

Oh vellllll, there's more than enough youngins that have been indoctrinated and will take your place in the thread.

Er, Al's in his 60's oh observant one...

Btw, are you frustrated that your little ego blog part IV isn't making a scrap of difference to anything whatsoever?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Are you speaking from experience? Otherwise "reparative therapy" has already been shown for what is. A bunch of abusive crap. If you think folk can just 'choose to change' their attractions then you're either reading too many loony blogs...

Actually, may as well end that there.

After spending a great amount of time around people who absolutely HATE brave souls that have sought spiritual and psychological therapy to help them overcome their same sex desires, and in many many cases have been successful, I've become more informed about the out and out lies that the LGBTQueer movement uses towards the EX homosexual movement. I've also become more informed about the organizations (35 of them listed on page 1 in the index under EX homosexuals) that have helped these brave souls with their sexual confusion.

Quote:

Er, Al's in his 60's oh observant one...

Oh the wonders of 30+ years of abstinence.

Btw, are you frustrated that your little ego blog part IV isn't making a scrap of difference to anything whatsoever?

Sharing the truth with others is never "frustrating" Art. Besides, who knows how many people have been influenced by this now 4 part thread and have decided to become politically active. I also often times wonder how many people have looked into the EX homosexual websites that I've shared time and time again and were able to get help for themselves or their sexually/gender confused child.

Arthur Brain

After spending a great amount of time around people who absolutely HATE brave souls that have sought spiritual and psychological therapy to help them overcome their same sex desires, and in many many cases have been successful, I've become more informed about the out and out lies that the LGBTQueer movement uses towards the EX homosexual movement. I've also become more informed about the organizations (35 of them listed on page 1 in the index under EX homosexuals) that have helped these brave souls with their sexual confusion.

Connie, I think the only thing you've spent a great amount of time around is your own ego and it really wasn't deserving of that much attention...well, that and delusion, projection as well obviously.

Oh the wonders of 30+ years of abstinence.

Speaking from experience again?

Sharing the truth with others is never "frustrating" Art. Besides, who knows how many people have been influenced by this now 4 part thread and have decided to become politically active. I also often times wonder how many people have looked into the EX homosexual websites that I've shared time and time again and were able to get help for themselves or their sexually/gender confused child.

Oh, I'm sure people have been influenced by this personal blog but for the vastly most part not as you may wish I would wager. Ironically you've made a great case overall as to why gay people should be free from fanatics like you and whether you're a closeted one or not doesn't really matter.

Christian Liberty

Nothing particularly frustrating about stating that.

Is it irksome for you that this joke of a "crusade" of yours will result in nothing?

Yes, both have every right to marry people of the opposite gender, but not of the same gender. Not complicated :p

Christian Liberty

Thus, the bible should be ignored as the concepts of morality it espouses to are barbaric and clearly the work of stone age savages, not some kind of loving and moral deity.

And you call yourself a Christian? Jesus said if you don't believe Moses you don't believe him either.

Who are you to say God's standards are barbaric?

alwight

Quote:

Please don't bother projecting what you think is perversion on me aCW.
I am very happy to help defend anyone from moronic mindless bigotry wherever it happens to crawl out from.

Status
Not open for further replies.