Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

Jabez

Friend of Jesus
Dread Helm said:
Yes.
It's a term and an insult. Is it wrong to insult the wicked? I'd say blithering idiot is a term and an insult also.

Did Jesus come for sinners or saints?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Jabez said:
I see what your saying now we are getting into english lessons,Gay as a noun means "A person whose sexual orientation is to persons of the same sex." So i couldnt agree with you there.Another point is for example white people being called honkies or the same for a black person though i wont use the "N" word.I think you can see my point.
Except that homos aren't born they're made. Nearly all of them were molested as a child.

Homos reproduce by molesting children.

Resting in Him,
Clete

wholearmor

Jabez said:
I see what your saying now we are getting into english lessons,Gay as a noun means "A person whose sexual orientation is to persons of the same sex." So i couldnt agree with you there.Another point is for example white people being called honkies or the same for a black person though i wont use the "N" word.I think you can see my point.

You think wrong. I have no idea what you are attempting to convey.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The poll so far....

9 smart people
4 dumb people

wholearmor

Poly said:
The poll so far....

9 smart people
4 dumb people

Whoops, I posted without voting. What a bonehead. (Jesus came for boneheads, too!) Anyway, now there are...

10 smart people
5 dumb people

beanieboy

On Fire said:
Beanieboy continues to complain that the so-called Christians here are not very Christ-like when they call him names like "faggot". I think he's right. I also think he asks for it by continuing to claim that homosexuality is not a sin. Maybe if we agree with him about the name calling we could get him to stop complaingin about the SYMPTOMS and look at the CAUSE.

You can choose what you wish to do.
But your implication is that I am causing you to do so.

That is simply not true. If you have made a choice to use the term faggot, then it is of your own decision of how to speak. I you call someone faggot and call yourself Christian, you represent yourself and the body of believers and Christ - one who is antagonistic to the unsaved - you have made that choice, and you need to stand accountable to that.

It is my understanding that all have fallen short of the glory of God, yet God does not call us derogatory names, but reaches out in love. In following that, I, too, must look to such instances of being cursed, and only bless, to see those who attack, and express only love, to see anger and lack of mercy towards me, and try to find understanding and compassion for one who chooses to live that kind of life.

I see this as little more than group bullying, which has little effect on me, and baiting, which I won't be a part of. Feel free to discuss this issue amongst yourselves, and critique your own followings of Jesus, and whether or not this is loving God with all your soul, heart and mind, and loving your neighbor as yourself.

I wish you peace, and God's blessings, and that you grow closer to God and understand what is truly in his keeping for how we are to love.

Namaste.

wholearmor

beanieboy said:
You can choose what you wish to do.
But your implication is that I am causing you to do so.

That is simply not true. If you have made a choice to use the term faggot, then it is of your own decision of how to speak. I you call someone faggot and call yourself Christian, you represent yourself and the body of believers and Christ - one who is antagonistic to the unsaved - you have made that choice, and you need to stand accountable to that.

It is my understanding that all have fallen short of the glory of God, yet God does not call us derogatory names, but reaches out in love. In following that, I, too, must look to such instances of being cursed, and only bless, to see those who attack, and express only love, to see anger and lack of mercy towards me, and try to find understanding and compassion for one who chooses to live that kind of life.

I wish you peace, and God's blessings, and that you grow closer to God and understand what is truly in his keeping for how we are to love.

Namaste.

In Christian love, I wish you repentence before death, at which time it will be too late for you and all other dead, unrepentent faggots.

Aimiel

Bean,

We are to love everyone, but we don't have to accept their sin as righteousness. Jesus didn't reach out to the hypocrites of His Day with warm fuzzies. He didn't say, "Aw, you guys, you're so cute, with your long sideburns," He called them a brood of vipers. He called them what they were hypocrites. That's what you are, a hypocrite.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

beanieboy

wholearmor said:
In Christian love, I wish you repentence before death, at which time it will be too late for you and all other dead, unrepentent faggots.

Thank you.
I wish the same to you.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Jabez said:
.Another point is for example white people being called honkies

That is one of the stupidest insults i have ever heard. I don't mind being called a honkie because I can easily come back with a much more derogatory insult.

or the same for a black person though i wont use the "N" word.

Yeah, that's the one. But now that you mention it, there must be a difference of intensity between 'nigger' and 'faggot. You were afraid to even spell that word out so you must also agree that they are not on par with each other as far as rudeness and codecension, correct?

I think you can see my point.

I think I just messed up your point, sorry.

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jabez said:
Gay,but in the context of this thread it seems calling someone faggot is more than just a term its a insult.Wouldnt you agree?

No, the first meaning of "gay" was:

1 a : happily excited :MERRY b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits
2 a : BRIGHY, LIVELY <gay sunny meadows> b : brilliant in color

Then the homos stole it. Just like the rainbow. They stole that too.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BillyBob said:
That's because Leprechauns are gay........

And they're faggots, too. :)