Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...The general consensus on this crime is that 2 anti-gay men lured this gay man with an ad on gay social media, and brutally murdered him.

Where does this "general consensus" come from buttercup? According to the link that you provided the 'victim' became violent and the two fags that he met on a homosexual dating site had to restrain him.

The two men, 43 and 37, said they met Dark recently through a gay social media site. They said they drove to the beach together but were forced to restrain Dark after he became violent.

Both men were treated for head injuries and have been released without charge.

'There was an altercation which ultimately resulted in the death of Mr Dark,' Detective Inspector Tim Beattie told Daily Mail Australia. 'He was held to the ground and restrained behind his back.'

A post-mortem carried out on Wednesday did not determine the cause of Dark's death.

The investigation is ongoing.
-
See more at: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/...ne-meetup050914#sthash.ExsZFjYA.kXJCCZG2.dpuf
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4034988&postcount=1934

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
file36649.jpg

For pages 61-80
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3997274&postcount=1265

Nazaroo

stop assuming you can peg people and define people
and call them libelous names such as frauds, liars, and walking time bombs.

This is precisely what happens when you give a person police powers,
who can't handle them because of maturity and self-control issues.

No doubt aCW has a long history of bullying people, judging them,
dismissing them, arresting them arbitrarily and having them convicted
of bogus charges like "resisting arrest" for the crime of
'not acknowledging police authority sufficiently',
and using his position to personally punish people for ordinary 'crimes'
like perceived disrespect.

After a lifetime of very few consequences for abuse of power,
and a habit of ignoring the violations of his peers on the force,
its no surprise that aCW would continue the same attitudes
and tactics that have served him so well on the street
and been entrenched into his habitual 'bully-psyche'.

This 'card blanche' or licence to be bossy and abusive,
and overreact to the slowness of people to treat him as a minor god,
he naturally attempts to carry over to internet forums,
where others simply don't buy it and call him on his
uncalled for judging, accusations and abuse.

Is this how he acts on the police beat?
Obviously he must be ten times this ignorant and belligerant
and even dangerously abusive, routinely framing people he feels
'need a lesson in manners toward police' etc.

police-brutality-o.gif

giphy.gif

police-brutality-not-just-for-SH.gif

GFR7

who can't handle them because of maturity and self-control issues.

No doubt aCW has a long history of bullying people, judging them,
dismissing them, arresting them arbitrarily and having them convicted
of bogus charges like "resisting arrest" for the crime of
'not acknowledging police authority sufficiently',
and using his position to personally punish people for ordinary 'crimes'
like perceived disrespect.

After a lifetime of very few consequences for abuse of power,
and a habit of ignoring the violations of his peers on the force,
its no surprise that aCW would continue the same attitudes
and tactics that have served him so well on the street
and been entrenched into his habitual 'bully-psyche'.

This 'card blanche' or licence to be bossy and abusive,
and overreact to the slowness of people to treat him as a minor god,
he naturally attempts to carry over to internet forums,
where others simply don't buy it and call him on his
uncalled for judging, accusations and abuse.

Is this how he acts on the police beat?
Obviously he must be ten times this ignorant and belligerant
and even dangerously abusive, routinely framing people he feels
'need a lesson in manners toward police' etc.

police-brutality-o.gif

giphy.gif

police-brutality-not-just-for-SH.gif
Excellent post. :thumb:

GFR7

Where does this "general consensus" come from buttercup? According to the link that you provided the 'victim' became violent and the two fags that he met on a homosexual dating site had to restrain him.

The two men, 43 and 37, said they met Dark recently through a gay social media site. They said they drove to the beach together but were forced to restrain Dark after he became violent.

Both men were treated for head injuries and have been released without charge.

'There was an altercation which ultimately resulted in the death of Mr Dark,' Detective Inspector Tim Beattie told Daily Mail Australia. 'He was held to the ground and restrained behind his back.'

A post-mortem carried out on Wednesday did not determine the cause of Dark's death.

The investigation is ongoing.
-
See more at: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/...ne-meetup050914#sthash.ExsZFjYA.kXJCCZG2.dpuf
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4034988&postcount=1934
What I was speaking about was the general consensus of the experienced gay men who wrote their comments beneath the article (look below).

Many of them were sensing that these 2 were bigots who lured the man to his death. Their injuries would have come from him trying to fight back before the kill. The only other explanation might be rough consensual sex that went wrong.

And think about it: A gay man goes to the beach with two men he met on a gay social media site. They go to the beach and he suddenly becomes violent? Could it be because they began to attack him? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not being able to respond to this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazaroo
(1) You believe police are necessary. I don't....

You believe police have special authority. I don't....

I would rather live in a world where every honest man had a gun,
than in a world where only people like you had guns.
Thats because I'm PRO Law and Order, not against it.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

There's a word for what you believe in and it's right on the tip of my tongue....

Don't tell me, it starts with an "an". It's coming to me now Naz:

Anarchist.

Do you believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God/God in the flesh was an anarchist Naz?

Again, I've pointed out that many many institutions have been permeated by the sodomite movement: Youth mentor groups, the media and entertainment, the Church, education, marriage and the traditional family, and yes, government which the enforcement of righteous laws fall under.

Just because people like GayForReal7, Kitty, Traci and alwight the atheist have infiltrated these God ordained institutions, doesn't mean that the institution itself is corrupt.

With the recriminalization of homosexuality and abortion, and eventually other things like adultery and cohabitation, along with a change in cultural mores', we'll get this country (and yours) turned around.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4032154&postcount=1884

Naz goes on yet another one of his psychotic rants:

who can't handle them because of maturity and self-control issues....

Feel free to debate me on the meaning behind Romans 13:4 any ole time Naz.

GFR7

More apologies are in order:

i-can-count-to-potato.jpg

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4036556&postcount=1954

To those families that lovingly raised people with Down Syndrome and had to put up with a lifetime of tasteless jokes like this, an apology is in order GayForReal7.

If you had an ounce of decency....well, we know that isn't the case so never mind.
That is not a person with Down's Syndrome. And I am aiming it SOLELY at you - for the stupidity and callousness of your judgments on me and other innocents. Recall, my own son has disabilities: He is on the autism spectrum (although very verbal and intelligent)and attended special education school from age 5 through graduation - and he is bipolar as well. He has many friends with disabilities, and most of them are highly intelligent. This was aimed at aCW only. And you know it, and WHY. :AMR1:

I wonder if YOU will apologize to all the parents and families of gay youth who have committed suicide from bullying, and have suffered from AIDS - for your AIDs cocktails and drag jokes???
:think: Please accept my apologies on behalf of aCW, for his indecent jokes about those who suffer with AIDS and for the vile things he says about those who are struggling with gay family members.
Oh, and I forgot: You want to imprison those you believe were damaged as children :BRAVO:
"For those families dealing with the trauma of a child who was molested , please accept my apology for aCW's most vile and callously evil remarks."

Learn to count to potato!!!!!!

1ee2e044e539fb734e4136f05708aa37cf5d7486e0d9405e5dc28d9ac57df5d4.jpg

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Never passing up an opportunity to gossip, the "gimp" from Great Britain gives aCW a piece of his mind.

Listen up closet case, this is a public thread and I was addressing what you had written in full public view. If you think that's gossip it's yet another thing to add to the list of the myriad subjects you're clueless about.

As much as I don't buy anything you have to say I would not make comment or even allude to any personal tragedy had you publically divulged one. It's a no go, off limits for anyone with a sliver of decency about them which obviously rules you out.

alwight

Listen up closet case, this is a public thread and I was addressing what you had written in full public view. If you think that's gossip it's yet another thing to add to the list of the myriad subjects you're clueless about.

As much as I don't buy anything you have to say I would not make comment or even allude to any personal tragedy had you publically divulged one. It's a no go, off limits for anyone with a sliver of decency about them which obviously rules you out.
Amazing how we already knew all this even before this latest example.
Pond life is at least good for the environment and a very large step up.

More apologies are in order:

i-can-count-to-potato.jpg

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4036556&postcount=1954

To those families that lovingly raised people with Down Syndrome and had to put up with a lifetime of tasteless jokes like this, an apology is in order GayForReal7.

If you had an ounce of decency....well, we know that isn't the case so never mind.

A backhanded apology if there ever was one.

I would not expect someone as warped and perverted as you to even be capable of comprehending the concept of "decency".

Arthur Brain

Anyone wanna take bets that aCultureWuss will deflect around his comments to GF7's family, make weak and feeble slurs under the delusion that he's actually mocking anyone and generally try to wipe it all under the carpet (or even on it)?

No? Why on earth no...

Oh fair enough, it's not like any of us would win anything considering...

Still, how about bets on his first post upon return? Will it be...

1: A complete lack of acknowledgement of the vile things he had to say followed by some cut and pasted article?

2: A brief and fatuous reference to other people's sexuality followed by an article described above?

3: Yet another table of contents update?

4: An apology for the vile remarks made towards GF7?

:think:

Anyone wanna take bets that aCultureWuss will deflect around his comments to GF7's family, make weak and feeble slurs under the delusion that he's actually mocking anyone and generally try to wipe it all under the carpet (or even on it)?

No? Why on earth no...

Oh fair enough, it's not like any of us would win anything considering...

Still, how about bets on his first post upon return? Will it be...

1: A complete lack of acknowledgement of the vile things he had to say followed by some cut and pasted article?

2: A brief and fatuous reference to other people's sexuality followed by an article described above?

3: Yet another table of contents update?

4: An apology for the vile remarks made towards GF7?

:think:

5: Another backhanded apology that is little more than a vicious personal attack?

6: All of the above.

Arthur Brain

5: Another backhanded apology that is little more than a vicious personal attack?

6: All of the above.

I'm the croupier so I get to decide the options...

:plain:

However, duly noted although we're talking about a genuine apology for such remarks and an acknowledgement of how vile it was to such in regards to option 4.

Current odds 3.78 billion to one.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
[That is not a person with Down's Syndrome. And I am aiming it SOLELY at you - or the stupidity and callousness of your judgments on me and other innocents. Recall, my own son has disabilities: He is on the autism spectrum (although very verbal and intelligent)and attended special education school from age 5 through graduation - and he is bipolar as well. He has many friends with disabilities, and most of them are highly intelligent. This was aimed at aCW only. And you know it, and WHY. :AMR1:

I wonder if YOU will apologize to all the parents and families of gay youth who have committed suicide from bullying, and have suffered from AIDS - for your AIDs cocktails and drag jokes???

:think: Please accept my apologies on behalf of aCW, for his indecent jokes about those who suffer with AIDS and for the vile things he says about those who are struggling with gay family members.
Oh, and I forgot: You want to imprison those you believe were damaged as children :BRAVO:

"For those families dealing with the trauma of a child who was molested , please accept my apology for aCW's most vile and callously evil remarks.

Learn to count to potato!!!!!!

Now that's the GayForReal7 that I've been waiting to hear from for sometime now!

It's us right-wing homophobic bigots that are the reason behind young sexually confused people committing suicide, not perverts like GayForReal7, Art Brain, alwight and Balerion the Black who tell them that the were born with homosexual desires and that it's "ok to be gay".

Of course the truth behind 'gay' teen suicide is that these morally confused youth think that there is no way out from a lifestyle that produces disease, misery and death.

2011CDC.png

I'll repost an article by Matt Barber that I posted in an earlier thread that gives hope to those that are fooled into believing that there is no way out of their 'deathstyle'.

An open letter to 'gay' teens

2-22-13

Who am I? I’m a husband and a father. More importantly, and by the grace of God, I’m a follower of Jesus Christ.

This is what motivates me to write you.

You don’t have to read on, but I pray you will.

What I write I write with the purest of aims and with your well-being in mind – physical, emotional and spiritual well-being, both now and for eternity.

You will read truth here, not because I say it’s true – I’m nobody – but, rather, because the Creator of the universe, the very God Who wove you together in your mother’s womb made it true.

His truths never change.

I have three kids, a boy and two girls. My son will soon enter his teenage years. I’ve had many people ask me what I’d say to my children if one of them came to me and declared: “Dad, I’m gay.”

Here’s what I’d say. I’d tell them exactly what I’m about to tell you.

I love you. I neither judge you nor condemn you. I accept you and I would die for you.

But you are not “gay.”

Yes, you may be physically attracted to people of the same sex, but how you act on those attractions is entirely your choice. Who you are – your identity – is not defined by your sexual feelings, temptations or behaviors. The difference between who you are and what you feel or do is as the difference between night and day.

Here is who you are: You are a wonderful, beautiful, precious human being created in the image and likeness of the one righteous and Holy God of the universe.

You are priceless.

But you are flawed – you are a sinner.

I am flawed – I am a sinner.

We are all flawed sinners – corrupted beings in a corrupted world. We are all tempted by sin.

Those temptations manifest themselves in different ways for each of us. We are all on equal footing, however, as to how we react to those temptations.

Homosexual behavior is always wrong – demonstrably and absolutely wrong.

Period...

If you feel such despair, know this: it is not “homophobia” causing it, as adult enablers might tell you, but, rather, it is the sin itself that causes it (or struggling alone, absent Christ, with the temptation to sin).

You are being used. Adult homosexual activists with a political agenda are using you as a pawn to achieve selfish goals in a dangerous political game.

You’re just a means to an end.

They may have convinced themselves otherwise, but they don’t care about you. They don’t love you. They can’t. Their version of “love” is built on lies. It’s devoid of truth.

Love without truth is hate...

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/an-open-letter-to-gay-teens/#0MTXJCoOe7TlyWzr.99

Contrary to what GayForReal7 said, righteous governments that legislate righteous laws don't want to put morally confused children into jail; it's their duty to put child indoctrinating/molesting perverts like GayForReal7, Art Brain, alwight and Balerion the Black there so that they can't continue to hurt these innocent youth.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is not a person with Down's Syndrome.

Family Sues Over Altered Photo Of Son With Down Syndrome

April 29, 2013

In what’s believed to be a first-of-its-kind case, a family is bringing a federal lawsuit after a photo of their son with Down syndrome was doctored and spread across the Internet.

Adam Holland was 17 in 2004 when he was photographed taking part in an art class at the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center, which serves people with developmental disabilities. In the image, Holland is seen smiling, holding up a piece of paper with a picture that he drew.

Nearly a decade later, however, Holland’s parents, Pamela and Bernard Holland of Nashville, Tenn., say in court papers that they were stunned to find the image of their son altered and reposted numerous times across the Web...

Read more: http://www.disabilityscoop.com/2013/04/29/family-sues-altered-photo/17831/

ds130429_holland.jpg

A Nashville, Tenn. family is suing after a photo of their son with Down syndrome was altered and reposted on the Internet. (Holland Family/U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee)

alwight

Now that's the GayForReal7 that I've been waiting to hear from for sometime now!

It's us right-wing homophobic bigots that are the reason behind young sexually confused people committing suicide, not perverts like GayForReal7, Art Brain, alwight and Balerion the Black who tell them that the were born with homosexual desires and that it's "ok to be gay".

Of course the truth behind 'gay' teen suicide is that these morally confused youth think that there is no way out from a lifestyle that produces disease, misery and death.

[Matt Barber]
..."I have three kids, a boy and two girls. My son will soon enter his teenage years. I’ve had many people ask me what I’d say to my children if one of them came to me and declared: “Dad, I’m gay.”

Here’s what I’d say. I’d tell them exactly what I’m about to tell you.

I love you. I neither judge you nor condemn you. I accept you and I would die for you.

But you are not “gay.

Yes, you may be physically attracted to people of the same sex, but how you act on those attractions is entirely your choice. Who you are – your identity – is not defined by your sexual feelings, temptations or behaviors. The difference between who you are and what you feel or do is as the difference between night and day.”
The truth here is, as Matt Barber clearly accepts that even his own child could be sexually attracted to the same sex naturally, but then would refuse to tolerate it on the grounds of his own narrow concept of a supposed righteous morality.

Even Matt Barber accepts that same sex attraction is simply a fact of life for some people (genetic?), but he has also concluded that it must be denied, repressed and never acted on. That it must be considered shameful, a weakness and kept quiet, that it can't be accepted, but that an imposed terrible guilt and hatred should be used to cause it to be repressed and controlled.

If some of those thus repressed are made to feel unwanted and rejected by their own bigoted self righteous parents, perhaps to the point of suicide, then Matt Barber doesn't care, only his narrow homophobic version of a righteous morality can be tolerated.

Idiot. :AMR:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The truth here is,...

(As seen in the eyes of an atheist homosexualist).

as Matt Barber clearly accepts that even his own child could be sexually attracted to the same sex naturally,...

(I must have missed in the article where Matt Barber used the word "naturally" when it comes to the desires of people that struggle with or give into same sex attraction).

but then would refuse to tolerate it on the grounds of his own narrow concept of a supposed righteous morality.

(What alwight the atheist is saying here is that people who believe in God and His Word as seen in Holy Scripture have a "narrow concept" or morality. Obviously they need to listen to and read the writings of great moralists like Dan Savage and Peter Tatchell to 'broaden' their view of morality).

Even Matt Barber accepts that same sex attraction is simply a fact of life for some people (genetic?),...

(Instead of using "naturally", alwight the atheist spruces up his sentence with the word "genetic").

but he has also concluded that it must be denied, repressed and never acted on. That it must be considered shameful, a weakness and kept quiet, that it can't be accepted, but that an imposed terrible guilt and hatred should be used to cause it to be repressed and controlled.

(Kind of like what Al, GayForReal7, Art Brain and Balerion the Black are doing by not coming out as 'proud' homosexuals).

If some of those thus repressed are made to feel unwanted and rejected by their own bigoted self righteous parents, perhaps to the point of suicide, then Matt Barber doesn't care, only his narrow homophobic version of a righteous morality can be tolerated.

Idiot. :AMR:

(In alwight the atheist's world these youth should be indoctrinated at gay pride parades, in schools, youth mentor groups and in the media and told that it's "ok to be gay", and not worry about the likelihood of contracting a deadly incurable disease before their 20th birthday and dying decades before they should).

Thanks for your valuable insight Al.

Status
Not open for further replies.