Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm with Dungy.

Uh huh, cuz Tony Dungy, like any good Christian, is into threesomes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noguru
I meant threesomes+ of the husband and two or more of the wives. And if it did occur I think it was there business and no one else's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Liberty
Yes, its obviously not anyone else's business.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3978182&postcount=848

Seek spiritual and psychological help kid.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think your arguments are different.

T5s doesn't think sexual perversion should be a crime just because its sexual perversion, she's concerned that prostitution is actually a cover for rape or assault which is why she thinks it should be a crime.

While in your mind sex between a man and a woman is "perverse", it's not. Prostitution is "immoral", there's a huge difference Jr.

You don't actually care about the fact that prostitution could be used as a front for violent crime, you just want it illegal because you find it distasteful and the Bible says its wrong (which, for the record, the Bible's word is good enough for me but I don't think the Bible supports criminalizing harlotry), and you use the same reasoning for homosexuality.

Is that what I think Jr.?

I will note that, as the article points out, absolutely nobody is saying that it is OK to force anyone to be a prostitute. In addition, I don't think anyone is saying that child prostitution is acceptable (a child cannot properly consent), and so I'll simply ignore that issue as well. Assume we're talking about consenting adults here.

Well... that assumption really ends the debate, at least for me. Your issue, it seems, is not that prostitution is wrong (It is, but that isn't the issue, there are all kinds of immoral sexual acts that should nonetheless not be regulated by the government.) Your issue is that people who are in the prostitution trade are actually being victimized in other ways (raped, assaulted, etc.) But... nobody thinks those things should be illegal.

Let me make my stance clear:

If there is mutual consent between consenting adults to engage in "icky" or bizarre sexual acts for money, then it is what it is. If its consensual, even if its awful, its not my business.

However, if the woman is forced into the actions in any way, its no longer "prostitution", its rape, and rape should never be tolerated.

Going to utilitarianism for a second (this isn't really my reason for wanting to legalize prostitution, but it does counteract some of the horror stories), a prostitute who is legally "allowed" to do what she does is better able to report abuse.

I don't think prostitution should be "accepted." Unrepentant prostitutes shouldn't be allowed to join the church (personally, I'd love to see unrepentant tax collectors not being allowed to join the church as well, but that's another matter.) I wouldn't date a prostitute, and I would be unhappy if any of my relatives decided to do so, or especially one of my future kids. And I definitely don't advise school guidance counselors to present prostitution as a good option. All I'm saying is that it isn't something cops should be arresting people for or stealing their money over. That's it. Peaceful prostitution should be combated without violence and government violence especially. That's it.

It's time for you to take your pill son and go take a nice afternoon nap.

Last edited:

Christian Liberty

Uh huh, cuz Tony Dungy, like any good Christian, is into threesomes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noguru
I meant threesomes+ of the husband and two or more of the wives. And if it did occur I think it was there business and no one else's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Liberty
Yes, its obviously not anyone else's business.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3978182&postcount=848

Seek spiritual and psychological help kid.

I agree with what Tony Dungy said in that quote. I may disagree with other things he believes. But the idea that threesomes are wrong would not be one of those. Read my posts in context (oh wait, I forgot, you're a cop, which means you took an IQ test and scored low enough that they let you onto the force. You probably don't know how to read. Typical cop.)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I agree with what Tony Dungy said in that quote. I may disagree with other things he believes. But the idea that threesomes are wrong would not be one of those...

Tony Dungy is a Christian Jr., something that you know nothing about. Christians don't justify immoral behavior just because it's "consensual".

4613710215_Ron20Paul20Supporters20Are_xlarge.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Tony Dungy is a Christian Jr., something that you know nothing about. Christians don't justify immoral behavior just because it's "consensual".

Neither do I. But then, again, you say you're a retired cop, which I'm guessing means you don't know how to read.

I read you from day #1 Jr. You didn't pick Libertarianism for it's ideology, you picked it because it fits your lifestyle.

I was hoping that all of those obituaries and statistics showing how homosexuals die at young ages would scare you into repentance, evidently not.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you think table tennis is gay?

...their patients' mothers were more restrictive of active play, over-anxious concerning health, more afraid of injury, and more overprotective than the controls' mothers...

...He is reluctant to participate in boyhood activities thought to be physically injurious -- usually grossly overestimated. His peer group responds with humiliating name-calling and often with physical attack which timidity tends to invite among children... Thus he is deprived of important empathic interaction which peer groups provide...

Other than possibly breaking a finely manicured nail, I'm not aware of any injury that you would have sustained in playing that particular sport Art.

Arthur Brain

...their patients' mothers were more restrictive of active play, over-anxious concerning health, more afraid of injury, and more overprotective than the controls' mothers...

...He is reluctant to participate in boyhood activities thought to be physically injurious -- usually grossly overestimated. His peer group responds with humiliating name-calling and often with physical attack which timidity tends to invite among children... Thus he is deprived of important empathic interaction which peer groups provide...

Other than possibly breaking a finely manicured nail, I'm not aware of any injury that you would have sustained in playing that particular sport Art.

Oh noes, if you're not playing a "manly" sport it turns you gay eh?

I'll bet you really did suck at table tennis right? After all, if your hand eye co-ordination is anything resembling your logic discernment you'd be lucky to be able to hit the ball...

Christian Liberty

Quote:

I read you for day #1 Jr. You didn't pick Libertarianism for it's ideology, you picked it because it fits your lifestyle.

I was hoping that all of those obituaries and statistics showing how homosexuals die at young ages would scare you into repentance, evidently not.
I've heard they pick cops based on their scoring sufficiently low on IQ tests. So, how low did you have to score, aCW? How low is your IQ? How stupid are you?

I'm not a homosexual. I'd rather die than become one. I'd also rather die than become a cop.

Christian Liberty

I've heard they pick cops based on their scoring sufficiently low on IQ tests. So, how low did you have to score, aCW? How low is your IQ? How stupid are you?

I'm not a homosexual. I'd rather die than become one. I'd also rather die than become a cop.

I have too much of a brain for your lifestyle of piggish thuggery.

The 5 solas

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3979526&postcount=895

Just out of curiosity T5s, why is the legalization of prostitution wrong and the legalization of homosexuality ok? (You do realize that there are many male prostitutes out there as well don't you?).

After all, we're talking about something that goes on behind closed doors by 'consenting adults' (if it's consensual, then it MUST be ok).

Wait, maybe it's because you don't know any prostitutes?

What are you going on about with me, aCW?
I am glad that Bill C-36 went through to make prostitution illegal for anyone...men, women or children.
I have never made any comments for or against what goes on behind closed doors...for same sex couples or otherwise. My thoughts on what I think is allowable to go on in the marital bed might just freak you out.

And no....I do not know any prostitutes on a personal level. Is that a pre-requisite for having an opinion on it?

I do not understand you. Am I just not fundamental enough for you?
PS... I despise the label Fundamentalist, so I wouldn't hold my breath for it, if I was you. I do believe in Christian liberty....Reformers tend to be like that. ;)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Just out of curiosity T5s, why is the legalization of prostitution wrong and the legalization of homosexuality ok? (You do realize that there are many male prostitutes out there as well don't you?).

After all, we're talking about something that goes on behind closed doors by 'consenting adults' (if it's consensual, then it MUST be ok).

Wait, maybe it's because you don't know any prostitutes?

What are you going on about with me, aCW?
I am glad that Bill C-36 went through to make prostitution illegal for anyone...men, women or children.

Why? Like homosexuality, it's a "consensual act".

I have never made any comments for or against what goes on behind closed doors...for same sex couples or otherwise.

Here's your chance.

My thoughts on what I think is allowable to go on in the marital bed might just freak you out.

The marriage bed is undefiled. A righteous government has no business nor any desire to legislate what goes on inside the bedroom of a husband and his wife, as they're the nucleus of a society.

And no....I do not know any prostitutes on a personal level. Is that a pre-requisite for having an opinion on it?

No, but you do know quite a few people that proudly partake in homosexual behavior. Without a doubt that influences you on the recriminalization of this absolutely filthy behavior.

I do not understand you. Am I just not fundamental enough for you?

Oh, but I understand you quite well.

PS... I despise the label Fundamentalist, so I wouldn't hold my breath for it, if I was you. I do believe in Christian liberty....Reformers tend to be like that.

I can see that you and Jr. agree on a lot of things.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
Quote:
I read you for day #1 Jr. You didn't pick Libertarianism for it's ideology, you picked it because it fits your lifestyle.

I'm not a homosexual. I'd rather die than become one.

We Christian dads have a saying:

"We'd die for our children in a second, we'd kill for them even faster."

pedoflorida.png

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3975955&postcount=760

aCultureWarrior smiles and gives Jr. a little wink.

Nuff said.

The 5 solas

Why? Like homosexuality, it's a "consensual act".

It is not a victimless crime, that is why I am glad.

Here's your chance.

Any sex outside of marriage is contrary to Scripture and is sinful and wrong....hetero, homo, bestiality, whatever.

The marriage bed is undefiled. A righteous government has no business nor no desire to legislate what goes on inside the bedroom of a husband and his wife, as they're the nucleus of a society.

I agree the marriage bed is to be undefiled and that the family is the foundation of society. I do not know of any righteous government right now though.

No, but you do know quite a few people that proudly partake in homosexual behavior. Without a doubt that influences you on the recriminalization of this absolutely filthy behavior.

I know homosexuals, adulterers, liars, self righteous prigs, thieves, gossips, covetous people, drunkards, druggies...I pretty much know a person that represents every sin on the sin lists. It is called...being alive in 2014 and actually knowing human beings.
I do not think homosexuality will be recriminalized when our twisted governments are making it legal for them to be married. Pray for revival and start preaching the gospel instead of wasting your energy on hating people...much more effective.

Oh, but I understand you quite well.

Actually, I do not think you do at all. I would love to hear what you think about me. Tell you what...you write something up describing me, since you know me so well...then I will tell you how you did.

I can see that you and Jr. agree on a lot of things.

I was referring to Christian liberty, as in freedom in Christ in my comment, not to the man who posts as *Christian Liberty*. However, I do agree with him in regards to the Doctrines of Grace from what I have seen. I think his stance on politics is very different than my own but I have certainly learned things from him and appreciate his presence here on the board.

The 5 solas

It would be a wrong and sinful response to kill for your child....humanly speaking we can understand WHY you would want to, but it would not be justified before God. It would be murder.

TracerBullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
Quote:

pedoflorida.png

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3975955&postcount=760

aCultureWarrior smiles and gives Jr. a little wink.

Nuff said.

zachary-dutro-boggess-2d178f5176932452.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

It would be a wrong and sinful response to kill for your child....humanly speaking we can understand WHY you would want to, but it would not be justified before God. It would be murder.

That's how morally confused you are: You don't even know the difference between killing and murder.

In any event, make certain that your homosexual friends understand my smile and wink.

The 5 solas

That's how morally confused you are: You don't even know the difference between killing and murder.

In any event, make certain that your homosexual friends understand my smile and wink.

Yes I do understand the difference. In this case you would be killing, not in the sense of war or accident, but deliberate murder.

You are tiresome. Do you even have any friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.