Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stripe,

I'm no longer a hippie, but I will not bother you anymore, if you wish.

In Christ's Love,

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear False Prophet,

See Gen. 1:21 and Gen. 1:22, the fowl were brought forth from the WATERS. Now see in Gen. 2:19, and out of the GROUND the Lord God 'formed' every beast of the field and every fowl of the air, and brought them to the man to see what he would call them. In Gen. 1:21, it says GOD 'CREATED'. In Gen. 2:19, it says the Lord God 'formed' the fowl from the dust of the ground. It also says in Gen. 1:27, God CREATED man. It says further that in Gen. 2:7, the 'Lord' God 'formed' man from the dust of the ground. That means, because man was lonely, the Lord God 'formed' the beasts and fowl from the dust of the ground and brought them to the man to see what he would call them.

Either way you figure it, this refers to at LEAST two separate incidents, for those who can understand it. For those of you who can't, it is meant to be that way. It is kept from minds that are not ready for it. For the rest of you, re-read Gen. chapters 1-4. You can also read Gen. 5:2, and He called 'Their' name "Adam" in the day they were created. Why do you think we find men's and women's bones thosuands of years older than just our most recent Adam. Our Bible KJV is a book about OUR generations of Adam. You might also want to get a FREE copy of my book. If you type in the website address below, that will bring you up to my website. Then click on 'Book Copy', and then click on 'SKU-text', and the Title Page of my book will come up for you to read on your screen/monitor. The book is doubled-spaced and only 88 pages long, but there is probably some way to download it to your own computer and copy it with your printer. There, you will find much info.

God Be With You and Keep Your Wits Together,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'll tell you Stuart. You should be in bliss because you are ignorant of the actual truth. Who'd you receive your information from?? Did the Lord visit you, or any angels, have you had any visions or visits from the Holy Ghost?? I have been so lucky to have them all. I've learned very much from it all.

God's Best To You!

Stuu

I'll tell you Stuart. You should be in bliss because you are ignorant of the actual truth. Who'd you receive your information from?? Did the Lord visit you, or any angels, have you had any visions or visits from the Holy Ghost?? I have been so lucky to have them all. I've learned very much from it all.

God's Best To You!
I don't think there is any such thing as "actual truth". There are some things that could be said to be true, but that's different.

You have your truth. I don't think it is made of things that are true. I'm sure you have your reasons, and they must strike you as compelling reasons, but they don't strike me as compelling reasons to join you in your conspiracy theory of Imaginary Friends running the universe.

Perhaps christianity is the one thing people can reach when they fall to gutter level. It might be the only hand up. Maybe I am blissfully ignorant of the depths of despair and frustration to which it is possible to fall, and maybe I just don't understand the feeling of being rescued from that dire circumstance.

So, I am lucky not to need this mythology of Jesus, and I feel particularly so not only because I have enjoyed the love of those close to me and the kind of support a community gives to most of its members regardless of religious delusions but I feel fortunate because I think the story of Jesus is a fundamentally immoral one. When one is lying in the lowly state of christianity, I wonder what the next hand up out of that is. For a lot of people it is critical thinking about one's beliefs. Very often an individual's truth based in christianity doesn't survive that process, and I think moving on from it is a moral act.

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuart,

We'll maybe miss you in heaven. It's really too bad. I'm not going to be Mr. Fixit. You've got a brain that you didn't use correctly, so I hope you have found some friends who share your lame beliefs. I'm sorry for you. That's all I can say.

Michael

Stuu

Dear Stuart,

We'll maybe miss you in heaven. It's really too bad. I'm not going to be Mr. Fixit. You've got a brain that you didn't use correctly, so I hope you have found some friends who share your lame beliefs. I'm sorry for you. That's all I can say.

Michael
Maybe if you thought about it harder you might be able to say more.

But your religion doesn't approve of you thinking.

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow Stuart,

Do I feel sorry for you, and just too little time to change your mind now! I can't believe I'm hearing what you are saying. What a shame for you? You're gonna need some of that support for you and your friends real soon now.

Wasting time,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuuart,

OK. I'll give you a bit more of my time. In my signature line, there is a website written. It's about a FREE copy of my most recent book. Type it into your browser. Then click on "Book Copy", and then click on "SKU-text". This will bring you up to the Title Page. You can scroll, etc., to read my entire book. It is double-spaced and only 88 pages long, so it's an easy read. You'd be smart if you looked up the scriptural references to check them out. So this is what I give you. If you want real help, I've tried to include a lot of the important things in this book. The whole thing is getting you to read it. But what is your life worth? God Bless You, If You Are So Inclined,

MichaelCadry

Stuu

Dear Stuuart,

OK. I'll give you a bit more of my time. In my signature line, there is a website written. It's about a FREE copy of my most recent book. Type it into your browser. Then click on "Book Copy", and then click on "SKU-text". This will bring you up to the Title Page. You can scroll, etc., to read my entire book. It is double-spaced and only 88 pages long, so it's an easy read. You'd be smart if you looked up the scriptural references to check them out. So this is what I give you. If you want real help, I've tried to include a lot of the important things in this book. The whole thing is getting you to read it. But what is your life worth? God Bless You, If You Are So Inclined,

MichaelCadry
You seem to think I am not familiar with "the scriptural references" already.

There is ONE thing people should know about the Judeo-christian mythology, and it is Matthew 7:12, but the other thing to know is that the golden rule wasn't invented by christianity, and there are better versions of it in existence.

The rest is immoral.

Of course if you think I should feel some kind of threat, then perhaps you also think it is immoral too, but we should be nevertheless be prepared for the reality of eternal torment. If that is the premise of your book then I would find it too entertaining a prospect to ignore.

But if your book is like your posts then I'm not interested sorry.

As for you judging the worth of my life, perhaps if you could judge your own life a little more positively then your writing might be all the more worth reading.

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuart,

You are so full of it that I really don't want to waste my time with you. I'm not sorry. Some people are just too far gone. You just want a reason not to read my book, or anything else that would require you to change some of your beliefs. Yes, my religion allows me to think and more importantly, to feel love and other things.

Enjoy the Heat!!

MichaelC

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stu,

I'm just responding to your quip in Post 52 about my religion allowing me to think. Then you say it's so nice, but first you said it wouldn't allow me. You don't make too much sense. Your brain is wired to try to say whatever works you can think of to try to sound smart as the devil would have it. You remind me of a Bah'ai. She spoke ignorant like you. She spoke anything to make her look good, no matter if it made sense or not. But I really figure if I have to teach you what you need to know by the time Jesus returns, it will have been worth it. Maybe save a soul?

You must have been a very horrible being in a previous lifetime. You're getting your just desserts this time around. Enjoy the chocolate mousse!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuu,

I'm done with talking with you. You are a waste of time. I do have better things to do. You aren't worth it.

Michael Cadry

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
another look at what 'creation' is.....

another look at what 'creation' is.....

~*~*~

Hi MC and all following,

I believe 'theistic evolution' is a rational and feasible approach to reconciling God's creative work within an evolutional-context, when you understand that 'Creation' and 'Evolution' are basically the same thing. All creation originates from 'God' and then expresses itself within the context of 'space' and 'time'. 'God' is ever the source of all activity, movement, in-formation in the cosmos,....understanding this,...all life is in a process of 'creative-evolution'. In 'theistic evolution' we fully acknowledge that 'God' is the sole and creative 'source' of all that is...and ever will be. 'Creation' cannot exist apart from 'God', for it is the play of 'God' as it were in the arena of space-time, where potentials from within 'God' are allowed to actualize (express, unfold, materialize, form, expand) - this is what 'creation' is, in a metaphysical sense,....it is 'God' in expression.

As you know I draw from many different schools, and view 'creation' as God in action. This is what it is in its pure simplicity, which includes the greatest complexity as well, since 'God' is the primal 'unit' of all multiples unto infinity. He originates, pervades, encompasses and transcends all, for there is nothing that is outside of Him.

From a higher cosmic-viewpoint (from Billy Meier) here are a few primers on 'Creation' here, here & here

I will add, - these are purely metaphysical insights from a universal truth-perspective, within a more spiritual humanistic context, but recognizing 'God' as the Universal Energy and Consciousness, which is the Life-source behind all creation, the purpose of life being 'evolution'. Remember, creation and evolution are not different, but only in nuance of meaning, while the former describes the totality of all in its potential and actual state, and the latter describes creation unfolding its potentials via 'experience' in space-time. This is what Life is, and what Life is about.

pj

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.