Nicer than God!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by lost anomaly

I got to agree Nietzschean on this. The most loving thing you can do is show them the way.

The most loving thing would be for the government to execute them! That way people would stop being homo's in the first place.
Right now, that is unfortunately not an option. However, imposing a strong social stigma very definitely is an option and it is by far the most effective thing we can do to mitigate their destructive influence on our society and on our own families. The point being is that there are more important issues than the salvation of a particular homo. Being nice is not only not in the Bible it is dangerous.
Oh and by the way, before everyone goes nuts quoting scriptures about kindness and love, neither of those things are the same as being 'nice'. 'Nice' is not in the Bible.

Resting in Him,
Clete

lost anomaly

Originally posted by Clete Pfeiffer

The most loving thing would be for the government to execute them! That way people would stop being homo's in the first place.
Right now, that is unfortunately not an option. However, imposing a strong social stigma very definitely is an option and it is by far the most effective thing we can do to mitigate their destructive influence on our society and on our own families. The point being is that there are more important issues than the salvation of a particular homo. Being nice is not only not in the Bible it is dangerous.
Oh and by the way, before everyone goes nuts quoting scriptures about kindness and love, neither of those things are the same as being 'nice'. 'Nice' is not in the Bible.

Resting in Him,
Clete

This is where i have to disagree with you because it goes against the law. Plus, what if some of the homosexuals you put to death could have been saved if allowed to live? Wouldn't allowing them to live worth that one soul. Also, it doesn't matter if the governement does kills them or not, they are dead any ways. The government just kills their bodies, not their soul.It is God's place to pose judgement. Not mine, not yours, and not the governement.

Aussie Thinker

BANNED
Banned
Clete,

Right now, that is unfortunately not an option.

You are one mixed up loon.

Can you stop being a heterosexual.

I would LOVE for you to be given the power and the right to personally execute these “criminals”.. I would LOVE to see you stand there and blow some poor dudes brains out because YOU think what he does is wrong.

YOU wouldn’t do it.. yet you expect society to “deal” with the “problem”

You fail as human on so many levels it’s a Joke…

Society would be far better of without you than a million fags !

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by Chileice

You wrote this. You appear to be supporting the killing of homosexuals (by the government, of course, that you elect and support) Would YOU pull the trigger?
I do not support the election of governing officials. And actually, in cases wher it would apply, the family of the offended party gets first dibs of not only choosing the method of execution but participating in it if they wish. Baring that, there would be no shortage of volunteers in a society were the laws were of such a nature.

I did reread the article as you asked. It still is a far cry from the New Testament I have read dozens of times in my 30 years as a Christian. If I had thought Jesus was meaner than the Devil; I probably wouldn't have asked him to forgive my sins and come into my life because he would have been a bigger clod than I was.
You still don't get it! No one is suggesting that one should be meaner than God! Just that we should not be afraid of intentionally offending people if the situation calls for it which it often does! As things are now, homo's and the like are running toward hell and most Christians wave as they pass and say "We love you...want to come to church with us?" It's discusting! I would prefer that we tackle them and break their legs (figuratively speaking)! They would like it at the time, but the swift decent into hell might at least be slowed.

To say uncategorically that Jesus was rude is bunk. He himself said at least three times that the greates commandment in the Bible was to love God with all your heart, mind and soul and to love your neighbour as yourself. We don't hang ourselves for our own sins because we love ourselves enough not to. We should let GOD be God. Maybe if we stopped trying to usurp his role the world could see more clearly what he is up to. If I have to defend God, how big is He? I do not have to defend him. I love him and trust him... including his judgement.
Then you agree! Homo's should be executed upon conviction in a public and painful way. That's God's perscription for the homo, not mine!
Have the guts to do and say what is right and stop worry about who's feeling you're going to hurt! Or as Bob would say, do right and risk the consequences.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by Aussie Thinker

Clete,

You are one mixed up loon.

Can you stop being a heterosexual.

I would LOVE for you to be given the power and the right to personally execute these “criminals”.. I would LOVE to see you stand there and blow some poor dudes brains out because YOU think what he does is wrong.

YOU wouldn’t do it.. yet you expect society to “deal” with the “problem”

You fail as human on so many levels it’s a Joke…

Society would be far better of without you than a million fags !

God says otherwise. I think I'll stick with Him.
Having you as an enemy suggests that I'm on the right track.

And by the way, I would never shoot a homo in order to execute him. Stoning is far more painful as would having him drawn and quartered or any number of other things. Simple torture would be unjust but shooting is too painless. And yes I would participate if called upon to do so, or if the criminal had victimized a member of my family.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Plus, what if some of the homosexuals you put to death could have been saved if allowed to live? Wouldn't allowing them to live worth that one soul... It is God's place to pose judgement. Not mine, not yours, and not the governement.
Do you advocate the same strategy for dealing with murderers?

lost anomaly

Clete,

I'm not understanding your over violent approach to homosexuals. I think that yes they should be punished, but that's God's right, not ours.

lost anomaly

Originally posted by Turbo

Do you advocate the same strategy for dealing with murderers?

do I advocate the same strategy for dealing with murders? Hmmm.....yes. I do. I would look pretty stupid if I didn't.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

do I advocate the same strategy for dealing with murders? Hmmm.....yes. I do. I would look pretty stupid if I didn't.
So I take it you are against capital punishment altogether.

You also said, "It is God's place to pose judgement. Not mine, not yours, and not the governement."

Just to clarify, should the government punish any criminals in any way?

Should the government even categorize any actions as "criminal?"

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

This is where i have to disagree with you because it goes against the law. Plus, what if some of the homosexuals you put to death could have been saved if allowed to live? Wouldn't allowing them to live worth that one soul. Also, it doesn't matter if the government does kills them or not, they are dead any ways. The government just kills their bodies, not their soul.It is God's place to pose judgment. Not mine, not yours, and not the government.

Anomaly,

I have the feeling that you are a new Christian and so will walk through this with you but please try to think this through carefully.

First of all, I said that executing the homo is not an option at this time. That is precisely because it is against the law.

Secondly, as to your question concerning their having additional opportunities to be saved, that is not our concern. God commanded that we execute murders, adulterers, homos, and a selection of other criminals. It is not our place to question God's judgment in these matters. We are commanded not to show mercy in the execution of criminal justice. Further, half the people who are executed justly in the Bible repented before they died. That’s a way higher percentage than we have repenting today!

Thirdly, as for judging others, we are commanded over and over to judge. We are to judge with righteous judgment not as the hypocrites do. The quickest possible way to become a hypocrite is to judge someone for judging.
Here, read this...
"Judge Rightly" Is Not Some Guy's Name

Resting in Him,
Clete

Duder

Over 750 post club
Beanieboy -

Not only that, but he has sex with other men.

And for some reason, he's afraid to admit that the God of the Bible, in whom he doesn't even believe, plainly calls such behavior as grievously sinful.

I have no idea what your sexual orientation is - but in responce to attacks and accusations against alleged homosexuals . . . well, I feel like drawing such ridiculous attacks on myself - not out any martyr wish, but out of sympathy for the attacked. So, I believe that the gay community will not mind too much if I declare myself an honorary homosexual.

As an honorary homosexual, I will stand with my brothers when the Sozos and the Jeffersons and the Cletes attack them. Heck, I might even take my wife and kids and go down to the next Gay Pride parade. And I will offer prayers on behalf of the homophobes, who don't know what they are doing.

I call upon all good Christian and non-Christian men to join me in becoming honorary homosexuals. For "inasmuch as you do it unto them, you do it unto me."

Last edited:

Aussie Thinker

BANNED
Banned
Clete,

God says otherwise. I think I'll stick with Him.

So you think he says.. I don’t think he even exists.. why should I abide by your primitive ideas of law ?

Having you as an enemy suggests that I'm on the right track.

Yet most of society thinks YOU are the criminal not the fags

And by the way, I would never shoot a homo in order to execute him. Stoning is far more painful as would having him drawn and quartered or any number of other things. Simple torture would be unjust but shooting is too painless. And yes I would participate if called upon to do so, or if the criminal had victimized a member of my family.

That is the biggest load of Bull I have ever heard. I have seen someone getting stoned (on film).. it was sickening… if you could throw a stone and watch it smash someone’s head and the blood fly you would regret it for the rest of your miserable life.

But factor in this.. who is the Victim you would be defending.. the member of your family who participated in consensual relations ?

They would be the next in the stoning ring !! YOU IDIOT !

Besides WHO decides on the guilt ????? Ever heard of Salem ???

Duder,

..well, I feel like drawing such ridiculous attacks on myself - not out any martyr wish, but out of sympathy for the attacked. So, I believe that the gay community will not mind too much if I declare myself an honorary homosexual.

I am with you bro… I never thought I’d say it but I am homosexual too.. (just don’t tell the missus)

Granite

Hall of Fame

What are you talking about?

When have gotten hysterical. You bring up accusations and I defend against them, you say something that is wrong, I say so. It seems that it is you who cannot stand the heat. You deal with it! I can do this all day long! Just keep in mind that you will give an account for every idol word you speak. I recommend that you make sure you know what you are talking about before proceeding.

Resting in Him,
Clete

"We are not to be merciful toward those who are unrepentent either."

This was the rationale used by the inquisition to torture and execute so-called heretics. Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

Freak

Originally posted by Turbo

Freak,
Do unrepentant homosexuals who reject Christ go to Heaven when they die?

Anyone who rejects Christ goes to eternal hell. Now, let's get back to the Bible...

So when you, a mere man, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God's judgment? Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you toward repentance?

Is it God's kindness towards sinners (those who are unrepentant) that leads to repentance?

Freak

Freak,

As usual, you are wrong.

Resting in Him,
Clete
Hardly, especially when I line up my life with the Lord Jesus who declared:

Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Did God send His Son to condemn the world (the unrepentant) or to save the world, in light of this passage?

Freak

Or as Bob would say, do right and risk the consequences.

Resting in Him,
Clete
This is your problem, Clete, you'd rather quote a man rather then God. Focus your eyes on Jesus not on enyart. Can you do this?

Aussie Thinker

BANNED
Banned
Duder... No I aint.. LOL

But I DO look good in a dress !

How bad is Clete when Freak is looking good compared to him ?

Freak after your posts in here perhaps I have misjudged you a bit.. I still can't hold to that excorcism stuff.. but maybe you "think" you are doing the right thing.