This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yorzhik

Knight. About the user control. I am able to get to the user control by clicking on [profile] (which is on the top of every page), and I can see the URL for the user control, but when I push the "go" button and go straight to the user control from the drop-down-list-box (on the control panel page itself... where else is that drop-down-list-box?), I get the error:

I'm figuring that is one of the directories that changed. You might want to check how that drop-down-list-box is set up.
    Yea... your right... I will look into that.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

• Originally posted by godrulz

Knight is a genuine believer.

Is it theoretically (though unlikely) possible for you to become apostate and reject God in the future before you die and remain in that state?
      Yes that is possible.

Yet God has given the Body an irrevocable gift which separates the dispensation of the uncircumcision from the works plus faith based dispensation of the circumcision.

2 Timothy 2:13 If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself.

You continue...
      Is OSAS really compatible with Open Theism, or is it more a sequelae of predestination (Calvinism) or exhaustive foreknowledge (Arminianism, kind of...)?
      As I have explained above you were misunderstanding the open view position as far as OSAS is concerned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christine

Thanks Knight. I think I understand. Could you give me a couple of Bible verses to support this?
        A couple? How about the entire message of the Bible?

Isn't the purpose of God's word to let man know that God is real and man should choose Him? If that isn't the purpose of the Bible I would like to know what is.

2Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

And what instruction does God repeatedly tell man?

Matthew 22:37 Jesus said to him, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’

Basically God desires that man choose Him.

Joshua 24:15 “And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”

Comment

• Whos your Hockey team knight?You know mine...Go Wings!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jabez

Whos your Hockey team knight?You know mine...Go Wings!
            May God have mercy on your soul.

As far as me and my family.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight

Yes that is possible.

Yet God has given the Body an irrevocable gift which separates the dispensation of the uncircumcision from the works plus faith based dispensation of the circumcision.

2 Timothy 2:13 If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself.

You continue... As I have explained above you were misunderstanding the open view position as far as OSAS is concerned.
              I thought you were in the new dispensation of the uncircumcision, so for you, by your logic, it should be impossible (a NO answer) to turn your back. Free will, coercion, salvation principles are fundamental and not arbitrary.
              Know God and make Him known! (YWAM)

They said: "Where is the God of Elijah?"
              I say: "Where are the Elijahs of God?" (Ravenhill "Why Revival Tarries")

Rev. 1:17, 18; Jer. 9:23, 24

"No Compromise!" (Keith Green)

The Pledge: He died for me; I'll live for Him.

Comment

• Knight you remember that game(blood bath)between Red Wings and Colorado Avalanche?They were selling tapes in Hockey Town!Osgood and Roy that was awsome you must admit!

Comment

• What time is it?
                  grace & peace

Comment

• Are there free-will choices in life that are not reversible?

Comment

• Knight,
                      I am a Christian who threw an aluminum can away in a "not recycled" trash bin.

Am I going to Hell?
                      http://prolifeprofiles.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by godrulz

I thought you were in the new dispensation of the uncircumcision, so for you, by your logic, it should be impossible (a NO answer) to turn your back. Free will, coercion, salvation principles are fundamental and not arbitrary.
                        Your not reading my responses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jabez

Knight you remember that game(blood bath)between Red Wings and Colorado Avalanche?They were selling tapes in Hockey Town!Osgood and Roy that was awsome you must admit!
                          Why would people in "hockey-town" want to buy tapes of Roy kicking Osgoods butt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky

What time is it?
                            Currently it's 12:57pm MDT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sozo

Are there free-will choices in life that are not reversible?
                              Absolutely!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shimei

Knight,
                                I am a Christian who threw an aluminum can away in a "not recycled" trash bin.

Am I going to Hell?
                                If you live in Boulder then you are doomed.

Comment

Working...
                                X