Mr. 5020's SPOTD (2-1-05)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 5020

Originally posted by BillyBob

Yep, I'm talking about the Iraqi election yesterday which was a resounding success. The dour dems said that it couldn't happen. Then they said it shouldn't happen. Then they said that not enough Iraqi's would participate to legitimize it. Yet, in the face of very real peril, 8 million Iraqi citizens made their way to the polls, stood in long lines, willingly submitted to an indelible ink on their index finger which would mark them as participants in the elections in total defiance of the small minority of terrorists in their country who wish to kill them and to kill freedom in the process.

There was jubilant dancing in the streets thruout Iraq. Ecstatic Iraqi's were celebrating their newfound freedom with a vigor that would make most democrats blush. They openly and proudly displayed their ink-stained fingers for all to see, terrorists and dems alike.

No matter how much doom and gloom the dour dems have attempted to wrongfully and forcibly attach to Iraq, the election and democracy, Freedom prevailed as it has repeatedly for the last 50 years with the assistance of the United States of America. The Iraqi election, just like the Afghani election, was an unprecidented success. This proves, yet again, that freedom and democracy are not just for a few select elite, but rather for all of human kind to enjoy, relish, and fight for!

The dems don't understand this. They continue to lose elections at home and abroad and show no sign of learning from their errors. In the meantime, 50 million people on the other side of the world know exactly what the dems consistently fail to recognize, Freedom is worth fighting for. :BillyBob:

Click here for context.

SOTK

Great pick, Mr. 5020! :up: I was thinking of doing the same. I'm glad you chose it. It's worthy. Great post, BB!

Mr. 5020

Originally posted by SOTK

Great pick, Mr. 5020! :up: I was thinking of doing the same. I'm glad you chose it. It's worthy. Great post, BB!
I agree. It was a great post! :thumb:

julie21

:thumb: Great post:BillyBob: for Democracy, the Iraqi peoples and people wanting freedom everywhere.:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.