Kett's SPOTD 05/15/2013 Knight nails it.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
picture.php

Another replay of TOL Truth Smack Baseball. Traditio spits on the ball and smears it up with his hand. This is after a teammate was benched for putting something sticky on the ball. He tossed the ball up to get a feel for it, winds up and pitches. It's a fast ball.
If this is blasphemous, then I demand at once that all Protestants who have ever accused Catholic doctrine of being diabolical, "the whore of babylon," the doctrine of devils, or otherwise have disseminated or posted links to Jack Chick tracks, that Catholics are going to Hell, etc. be banned at once.
At the plate is Knight. The ball flies dead center in his strike zone. The batter swing. Crack. The ball flies up and up. It is lost in the stadium lights.
picture.php

You fail to see the distinction.... Catholicism is a bunch of crap, while the OSAS doctrine isn't.
For the most part you can't blaspheme Catholicism because it's pretty much all imaginary.
Batters on first, second and third base are now crossing home plate. Still no sign of the ball. There is the sound of breaking glass and a car alarm. The ball has sailed out of the park.

Great post Knight, saying it like it is.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Catholics do not bother me, it is their robes, incense. candles, and pointy hats that bother me.

Not much of a monk lover, too well read on the subject, an excuse to have a bald spot on the head and monkey around.................

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It takes an ex-catholic to truly understand dear catholics.

Once the whole western world was steeped thoroughly in the RC faith and knew no other....do you really believe that at the reformation the line was clean cut? the black hat caflicks on one side and the true white hats on the other?

Look at a map of Europe how they were divided by nations and provinces, the south holding to the old religion the north embracing the new.

See my grandpops....he was from Belfast....on one end of his street were the catholics then an intersect and on the other end were the proddies. Man God help any who crossed the line [actually they managed to co-exist quite peacefully until they fell to fighting] but listen here....do you think God stopped at the intersect?

My grandpops was steeped in all the awful doctrines, but my friends he loved Jesus, he loved the bible...I was sat alone with him when he died, he had been in a coma for days. I sang quietly some of his favourite catholic hymns and he opened his eyes briefly and looked at me and smiled before he died.

Look above my friends, look above. God does not see catholic/protestant

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Corrie ten Boom found out at Ravensbruch death camp, when she held her clandestine bible meetings [for which they all faced horrific punishment an death] the catholics packed in with the protestants making the sign of the cross.