Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
POST OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE!!!!

Hilarious! I love the spelling! :rotfl:
Poly said:
:sigh:

e4e, here's what it's like talking to you.

Poly: They chopped down that tree.

e4e: No, they cut threw a trunck and the tree fell down.

Poly: That's what I said.

e4e: No, you sayed they choped down that tree. They actualy cut threw a trunck cawsing which is the reeson why tree fell.

Poly: Ok, they cut through a trunk which caused a tree to fall. That's the same thing as saying it was chopped down.

e4e: Why do you keep focising on the tree being choped down why can't you not see that it fell becuse to the trunck being cut.

Poly: We are saying the same thing.

e4e: Is the tree still alive?

Poly: Uh, no. If it's been chopped down it can't be alive.

e4e: How can you say its not alive but won't can't beleeve that the trunck has been cut?

Poly: :freak:
:first:

context

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"e4e: How can you say its not alive but won't can't beleeve that the trunck has been cut?"

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh man...

:rotfl:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wamba said:
Right. Okay, then.

It's not your fault, Wamba. You're just one of the "weak ones" like me.

We have to remember that e4e has it really rough being one of only 2 mature Christians on this site.

I don't even know how he can stand to put up with us. :idunno:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
We have to remember that e4e has it really rough being one of only 2 mature Christians on this site.
Actually, as far as I can tell e4e and Sozo are the only two "strong" Christians alive on the planet.

Sozo

e4e... just ignore them. They don't care about you as a person. They are simply mocking what they refuse to understand, and using your spelling errors to feel better about themselves.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sozo said:
e4e... just ignore them. They don't care about you as a person. They are simply mocking what they refuse to understand, and using your spelling errors to feel better about themselves.

And we all know how caring e4e is, right? I mean he would never mock somebody, degrade somebody or call them names. Because we all know how much he cares about them "as a person".

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.