Knight's pick 10-20-2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

erinmarie

Originally posted by Crow

Poly, did you get the right coat? I ordered ranch mink and I got this ugly grey chinchilla thing.

Oh! Crow! I'm soooo sorry! I got the ranch mink, but I gave it to Sibbie! I thought that the factory was just being generous cause we're such good customers and gave me the extra coat!
I was expecting the chincilla shiiped any day now! :doh:

Crow

That's OK, erinmarie, I think I'd rather have sable instead. I'm going to hop in the Lamborghini and pick one up and charge it to my TOL expense account.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Poly, did you get the right coat? I ordered ranch mink and I got this ugly grey chinchilla thing.

Originally posted by Sozo

My new TOL Power Mac G5 arrived this morning via DHL. I don't want to be picky Knight, but I believe that I requested Cobalt Blue, and this one is Sea-Foam Green :vomit:

Would you be so kind, as to have the warehouse re-ship another one today?

Thanks, and I'll ship this one off to :lucky:
Originally posted by erinmarie

Oh! Crow! I'm soooo sorry! I got the ranch mink, but I gave it to Sibbie! I thought that the factory was just being generous cause we're such good customers and gave me the extra coat!

We shouldn't have to put up with these kinds of conditions around here. How are we expected to smack truth if things keep falling apart like this? :nono:

Btw, Knight, you never got back with me on upping my credit on the corp. card.

Crow

Originally posted by Poly

We shouldn't have to put up with these kinds of conditions around here. How are we expected to smack truth if things keep falling apart like this? :nono:

Btw, Knight, you never got back with me on upping my credit on the corp. card.

Use your TOL American Express instead of the MC or Visa. No limit!

erinmarie

Originally posted by erinmarie

I'm so upset it's actually affecting my spelling and grammar!!!
This injustices need righted now, or I won't be able to post to my full ability! :(

Crow

I'm using the grey one for a dog bed. I'll pick up the sable later. No need to get upset over little things. :)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Use your TOL American Express instead of the MC or Visa. No limit!
Uh, some of us don't have a TOL American Express. What gives? I have more expenses than Crow, around here! :noid:

I'm sick of having to stay at 2nd rate hotels on business. The last one I stayed in, my masseuse ended up causing me to have a pinched nerve(btw, my chiropracter's visit for that one is going on my expense report), the cleaners left a wrinkle in my slacks and I'm convinced that room service brought me Frozen orange juice concentrate instead of fresh squeezed. But it sounds like some of us around here wouldn't have to put up with that kind of thing with no spending limit. :nono:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I don't even have my cards, yet. What gives?!

Oh, btw, BillyBob, I'm using the sub for the next three months.

C

cattyfan

Hey! Did I understand correctly that TOL members have access to a Carribean Condo starting next month???? I'd like to sign up for a two week usage around Thanksgiving (the husband has a break from classes then.)

joining as a full fledged member is one of the best things I've ever done!

Oh...and I will forgo my fur coat...I'll take an excellent fake. Real fur makes the cats pout, (the 2 older cats have thinning fur these days...a real sore point.)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by cattyfan
Oh...and I will forgo my fur coat...I'll take an excellent fake. Real fur makes the cats pout, (the 2 older cats have thinning fur these days...a real sore point.)
OK... we will slaughter some baby minks in your honor.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by lighthouse

I don't even have my cards, yet. What gives?!

Oh, btw, BillyBob, I'm using the sub for the next three months.

Oh man, do I have some jokes that I'll keep myself! :shut:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob

Oh man, do I have some jokes that I'll keep myself! :shut:
You must be in sheer pain. Don't think that we take this sacrifice you're making lightly. It's very much appreciated. :D

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Poly

You must be in sheer pain. Don't think that we take this sacrifice you're making lightly. It's very much appreciated. :D

You're...:shut:.....very ..........:shut:..........welcome ...........:shut:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by lighthouse

:BillyBob:-
Coward!
-:Brandon:
I thought you wanted him to lay off some of the joking. :confused:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Nah. I just thougfht it was getting old. But if he can do it in moderation, then it's all good.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
We get dibs on the Corporate Bathroom, too!

BillyBob.... :nono:
Edited by Knight

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.