Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
picture.php

xAvarice pitches a spitball.
Not to interrupt your bigot-fest but... would it be silly to ask if you have any evidence?
Glorydaz swings--Crack! The bat connects with the ball dead center. The ball is sailing up, and up into the stadium lights where it sails over the megtron. It drops outside the ball park. There is the sound of breaking glass and the warbling of a car alarm.
I have years of first hand "evidence" involving long conversations with gay guys. I've held their hands as they poured out their hearts like teen-age girls, and I've seen more pain than I could ever relate over the internet.

Call it a "bigot-fest" if you like, since that is always a good fall-back position, but I have been in the trenches and seen the wreckage for myself.
It's a grand slam! Congrats Glorydaz. :thumb:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Good Job Glorydaz, I am sure Xavarice sends his regards from the penalty box...:chuckle:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Glorydaz has a beautiful swing. This probably isn't the last POTD.

where's all the caveats at?

Good pick!

Good post!
I figure it is funner to let the knuckleheads make fools of themselves.

Good Job Glorydaz, I am sure Xavarice sends his regards from the penalty box...:chuckle:
xAvarice got ejected from the game for putting something nasty on the ball...

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
Congrats Glory.

Be happy with the praise you get her because you ain't gonna get none from the scienfic community (or the culture at large within five short years.) Even the homiest of homeschoolers knows the appropriate weight worthy of anecdotal evidence.

glorydaz

picture.php

xAvarice pitches a spitball.

Glorydaz swings--Crack! The bat connects with the ball dead center. The ball is sailing up, and up into the stadium lights where it sails over the megtron. It drops outside the ball park. There is the sound of breaking glass and the warbling of a car alarm.

It's a grand slam! Congrats Glorydaz. :thumb:

Wow....your play by play way outdid my post. Thank you, Inzl, for your kind support. :)

glorydaz

Yeah, that was a good place for him, wasn't it? You deserve much more credit than I do, Rocketman. You have carried the day with your wisdom on that thread. :e4e:

glorydaz

Congrats Glory.

Be happy with the praise you get her because you ain't gonna get none from the scienfic community (or the culture at large within five short years.) Even the homiest of homeschoolers knows the appropriate weight worthy of anecdotal evidence.

I consider it all JOY when I'm despised by the world. Five years? I'm not sure it will be that long before the Lord returns...and then even your knee will be bowing to Him. You'd best get ready.

The "culture at large" is exactly why I homeschooled my own children, and why I'm homeschooling my grandkids. I won't be sacrificing them to the men of Sodom while I still have breath in my body.

Tambora and Steko......Thank you, both, for your words of support. Now those are worth something. :thumb: