Knight's pick 5-06-2011 (part 2)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:rotfl: Ok, I already picked a POTD today but this post by TH was far too hilarious to let slip through the cracks, so today I will have TWO Posts of the Day!!

Classic TH.
Having read Cruciform's and realizing the beauty of the thing I have decided to set out my own.

My purpose here on TOL will be, whenever possible, to irritate and confuse the readily irritated and confused and to push the histrionic into a state of apoplexy unseen save for the lesser and more frenetic entrants on "So You Think You Can Dance", more or less.

My aim will not be to spend time arguing against or debating the personal beliefs of anyone who has a contrary opinion to my own, those being, prima facie, irrational.

Allowing myself to become caught up in the falderal, flummery, conflation, humbug, knickknackery, rigmarol, and spurious skull dugery would be as pointless as inviting Helen Keller to a skeet shoot.

Rather, my task will be to point out, as frequently and thoroughly as possible, a clear superiority of my point and person. In doing so I hope to set every other and additional comment in such stark, barren relief as to clearly establish its existance as an unamusing, shabby and superfluous trifle.

Please feel free to address any comment not an inquiry into my further and fuller cognitions to yourself or to the doubtless mouth breathing half trolls constituting the greater part of your "friends" list.

:plain:

Oh, alright then, feel free to set out your own MS as it pleases you.
:first:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LOL! So there's hope for my tangled messy posts after all.