YouTube censorship

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The hate videos oppose islam. Islam opposes the west and capitalism. The establishment doesn't hate the west, but they sure oppose capitalism. They want the system rigged. Look at their reaction to Trump, and Cruz during the campaign. And how nicely they treated Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The irony being that these are some of the most viewed videos.
I'd say it's also ironic that freedom (in this case freedom of speech and of the press and enterprise) leads to tyranny. You have to be tyrannical about freedom if you want it to stick, because freedom all by its lonesome tends to destroy itself.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I'd say it's also ironic that freedom (in this case freedom of speech and of the press and enterprise) leads to tyranny. You have to be tyrannical about freedom if you want it to stick, because freedom all by its lonesome tends to destroy itself.

Look at the brain on this guy... I can't; the microscope isn't powerful enough.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It looks as though youtube has gone full blown to the liberal side.
Not only deleting videos from accounts, but also tracking who has downloaded these deleted videos and freezing their accounts.

Or maybe, unlike CNN, he has a tendency to do what he did in this video and drop an off handed F bomb. And thanks for linking to this, because my son heard that one drop.

Another reason to never watch any video people post on here unless I'm sure I can rely on their discretion...sheesh.

It didn't occur to you to put up a warning about the language before posting it? I mean, you did listen to the thing, right? This is supposed to be a family friendly site so you should have at least mentioned the profanity before posting it. People in general don't expect Christians on forums to upload videos with F words in them...

Trump lemmings hear that kind of talk regularly from people associated with their fearless leader, so it's 2nd nature to them.

Take for instance Guido Scaramucci, a supposed educated man who as White House Communications Director dropped the "F bomb" during an interview.

636369151595752653-072917indyWebOnly-scaramucci-f-bomb.jpg

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/20...52653-072917indyWebOnly-scaramucci-f-bomb.jpg