YouTube censorship

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
for reasons already noted :)
At least I can get you to use the word reason in a response...that has to account for something. :plain:

i, on the other hand, expect nothing of you
Given what you lack, it's understandable. What I finally realized is that expecting more from you is my problem. I might as well be hoping my dog will one day walk in and play piano.

What is going on here?
Sod's playing the oboe with his elbows.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What is going on here?

oh, just the regularly scheduled town-clown show, in which he dislocates his arm patting himself on his back

12cjeu.jpg

What I finally realized is that expecting more from you is my problem.

yeah, you've been saying this for about five years :yawn:

correction - since the first time you slunk away butthurt in october 2011

so five and a half years :p

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
oh, just the regularly scheduled town-clown show,
Well, you tried...on par with ok loser, but at least it shows...effort.

in which he dislocates his arm patting himself on his back
If I tried that I'd just end up hitting you in the head given your close following and likely size.

yeah, you've been saying this for about five years
Peanuts and car wrecks.

correction - since the first time you slunk away butthurt in october 2011
Two thoughts, to double your output over these years: first, you're still obsessing over things that relate to me from around six years ago :)noway:) and two, :eek:

five and a half years :p
:rotfl:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
they believe in the alteration of a rule/orthodoxy that only exists demonstrably in your mind
It is plainly in their most sacred books. And the example they are commanded to follow.

And you said:
Town Heretic said:
So if JoeTom wants to tell me he hates black people but he's not a racist because racists do something about it and he only has a quiet opinion, however valuable that is to him I reject it, find it intellectually bankrupt and I'm not about to agree to proceed under the pretense.
Which can be written entirely in context:

So if Muhammed wants to tell me he believes the Koran and the Hadiths but he's not a supporter of violence against infidels and apostates because jihadis do something about it and he only has a quiet opinion, however valuable that is to him I reject it, find it intellectually bankrupt and I'm not about to agree to proceed under the pretense.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It is plainly in their most sacred books. And the example they are commanded to follow.
You've said that a number of times in a number of ways. The truth is that orthodox Islam doesn't agree with your reading or understanding of how to integrate and interpret their book. The cherry pickers who do agree with you are the guys everyone else is fighting, especially orthodox Islam.

And you said:

Which can be written entirely in context:
No, it can't. We aren't talking about reinventing language, we're talking about how you, with limited study and understanding one would expect from anyone outside a faith who isn't by virtue of some specialized interest and education on intimate terms with it, judge the orthodoxy and how the faith and those who are connected to it, in the main, understand it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... we're talking about how you, with limited study and understanding one would expect from anyone outside a faith who isn't by virtue of some specialized interest and education on intimate terms with it, judge the orthodoxy and how the faith and those who are connected to it, in the main, understand it.

so you're coming out as a mooslim?

Interplanner

You've said that a number of times in a number of ways. The truth is that orthodox Islam doesn't agree with your reading or understanding of how to integrate and interpret their book. The cherry pickers who do agree with you are the guys everyone else is fighting, especially orthodox Islam.

No, it can't. We aren't talking about reinventing language, we're talking about how you, with limited study and understanding one would expect from anyone outside a faith who isn't by virtue of some specialized interest and education on intimate terms with it, judge the orthodoxy and how the faith and those who are connected to it, in the main, understand it.

Surah 9 is 'meccia' (revelations received at Mecca) which overrules all 'medinnia' material from earlier (Medina). The surahs are not chronological but according to size. But the commentaries say Surah 9 is the latest, and 'meccian.'

Interplanner

Did you hear this week that Dennis Prager's broadcast from UCLA was removed from Youtube half way through? What else needs to happen to call it fascist? "You" is the Leftist term for "us."

thesocrates

This is why. Pay checks.

"Google loses more advertisers over hate videos"

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/07/tec...eos-isis/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_tech_pool

Yea makes sense, it's all about the money. If they make more money not having hateful videos then that's what they'll do. However I do agree with some of the previous posters that there should be competition for youtube and Google so that they don't have too much power. There are some alternatives to Youtube. However none of them have such a strong grasp of the market:/