YouTube censorship

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It looks as though youtube has gone full blown to the liberal side.
Not only deleting videos from accounts, but also tracking who has downloaded these deleted videos and freezing their accounts.
Or maybe, unlike CNN, he has a tendency to do what he did in this video and drop an off handed F bomb. And thanks for linking to this, because my son heard that one drop.

Another reason to never watch any video people post on here unless I'm sure I can rely on their discretion...sheesh.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Poor little feller needs a daddy that checks out videos before playing them when his little son is around.

It didn't occur to you to put up a warning about the language before posting it? I mean, you did listen to the thing, right? This is supposed to be a family friendly site so you should have at least mentioned the profanity before posting it. People in general don't expect Christians on forums to upload videos with F words in them...

Arthur Brain

Liberals love to blame others for what they allowed their own children to hear.

You're the one who put up a video with F words in it on a Christian and supposedly family friendly site - without any warning as to the language. You're the one acting completely irresponsibly in that regard so instead of blabbering on about 'liberals' you could just take ownership as that vid coulda been heard by anyone's kids thanks to you. Profanity - or even implied profanity isn't supposedly tolerated on this site so vet your vids next time so there's at least some sort of warning before someone clicks on them with their family around.

That too much to ask?

glorydaz

Liberals love to blame others for what they allowed their own children to hear.

Yeah, ya gotta love the "righteous" indignation of the liberals. Maybe they make their kids wear ear plugs when they go out into the world...ball games, malls, parks, etc. It isn't like that word doesn't flow trippingly off the tongues of the most normal looking people, to say nothing of the entertainment industry. :chuckle:

glorydaz

You're the one who put up a video with F words in it on a Christian and supposedly family friendly site - without any warning as to the language. You're the one acting completely irresponsibly in that regard so instead of blabbering on about 'liberals' you could just take ownership as that vid coulda been heard by anyone's kids thanks to you. Profanity - or even implied profanity isn't supposedly tolerated on this site so vet your vids next time so there's at least some sort of warning before someone clicks on them with their family around.

That too much to ask?

LOL You sound like want us to believe you're Mr. Clean.

Somehow, it's not working for you, Artie. :chuckle:

glorydaz

It's become a trend of the ones here to find anything about any video I post that they can gripe about other than the content of the point being made.

The libs call that "Resisting". They've had it drilled into their heads to RESIST anything that those on the "other side" put forward. It's mindless. Their leaders, though, are calling on all their troops to fight the "deplorables" wherever they are found, no matter what they are saying or doing. So, like loyal little followers, they march in unison to the drum beat...there need be no rhyme or reason.

It's odd how they have now become the "holier than thou" folks, isn't it?

Arthur Brain

LOL You sound like want us to believe you're Mr. Clean.

Somehow, it's not working for you, Artie. :chuckle:

Um, nope, not at all. Plenty of films I enjoy that have F-bombs scattered throughout, and I like my films uncut as well. So way to miss the point...

It's become a trend of the ones here to find anything about any video I post that they can gripe about other than the content of the point being made.

No, TH had a legitimate complaint. You're on a christian site where profanity or even the implied sort isn't tolerated. You should have put up a warning as anyone could have clicked on it with family around presuming it was going to be free of F words. You know that so quit making excuses.

Arthur Brain

The libs call that "Resisting". They've had it drilled into their heads to RESIST anything that those on the "other side" put forward. It's mindless. Their leaders, though, are calling on all their troops to fight the "deplorables" wherever they are found, no matter what they are saying or doing. So, like loyal little followers, they march in unison to the drum beat...there need be no rhyme or reason.

It's odd how they have now become the "holier than thou" folks, isn't it?

Hardly. If I tune into any given film channel on a night then I expect movies to be uncut, with likely violence, strong language and some degree of sexual content depending. I don't expect any of that on a religious forum that advertises itself as a family friendly site.

Get a grip.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I reported Tam's post with the following:

Tam posted a link to a video that drops the F bomb. She was told about it and the link remains active. I'd appreciate it if someone deactivated the link. My five year old heard that because I was stupid enough to believe a Christian on a Christian website wouldn't put something up that I had to censor.​

Tam's response wasn't to apologize or demonstrate the least embarrassment or remorse for doing something she's old enough to know isn't in keeping with her profession of faith or this forum. It wasn't to take down the rules and faith violating post or evidence the least remorse for its impact on a five year old boy.

Well, fool me once.

Arthur Brain

I reported Tam's post with the following:

Tam posted a link to a video that drops the F bomb. She was told about it and the link remains active. I'd appreciate it if someone deactivated the link. My five year old heard that because I was stupid enough to believe a Christian on a Christian website wouldn't put something up that I had to censor.​

Tam's response wasn't to apologize or demonstrate the least embarrassment or remorse for doing something she's old enough to know isn't in keeping with her profession of faith or this forum. It wasn't to take down the rules and faith violating post or evidence the least remorse for its impact on a five year old boy.

Well, fool me once.

Chances are you'll just be called a liberal or something...