"You think" you posses eternal life.

Levolor

Your interpretation is out of context with other Jesus' word.

Jesus said clearly He is the Teacher, not anyone else.

Jesus said:

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Matthew 28:19

Some reconsideration needs to be done.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said:

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Matthew 28:19

Some reconsideration needs to be done.

Your faith is so carnal.

good day.

Levolor

Jesus said clearly He is the Teacher, not anyone else.

Sure, sure.

Your faith is so carnal.

The discussion wasn't about my faith.

The discussion was about your claim that there is no other teacher besides Jesus.

Your claim was then disproved by Jesus' own words.

Jesus said:

For you to 'try' to redirect the discussion to my faith is intellectually dishonest.

Get honest.

Jesus also said: ... and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” Revelation 21:8h&i

I believe Jesus.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes but He didn't say it to the church see, that is where you, shackles and folk like you are so dull. He said it to those who came up against Him and His disciples.

To the church He said "love one another"

John says if someone says they love God who they have not seen but hates his brother who he has seen he is a liar. He goes on to say....

The Spirit of Almighty God goes on to say that he who hateth the brethren are like Cain who hated his brother and slew him, we know that no murderer has eternal life dwelling in him.

When shackles [or anybody else] is sat there day after day pouring hate and vitriol on the church God says they are like Cain. So it is a serious charge but it is God who makes it.

You see shackles can only do as much as the law of the land enables her to do...print her hatred of the church in words. Be sure of this, if it were the fashion of the day to throw stones at Christians shackles would be there..."serving her master"

I could say the same of you concerning the way you speak to me.

Why do you not rebuke John W??

besides--

Mat 17:14 And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,
Mat 17:15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.
Mat 17:16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
Mat 17:17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

LA

cupofjoe

She is here because the spirit of Cain is upon her, who hated his brother and slew him.

Because she is a godless witch who wants to pull people from the faith.

You lie about His word and about Him, claiming He doesnt endorse you reading His word, devil.

That is a doctrine of demons you just taught.

Devil, answer my posts instead of lying that you have me on ignore.

You wont answer my posts because you cant, your demon cant handle the truth

All that demon can do is lie about the Word.

Yeah coward, i didnt think you would answer my posts. Better get one of your others (legion) to come on
here and adress my refute of your op.

Can I just say how insane you guys sound? It's definitely entertaining and funny to read, but it's disheartening in a way.

I definitely don't agree with meshak on almost everything. I think the only thing i agree with her on is some of her position on Christians joining or endorsing the military.

I'm part of a couple "secular" forums and they treat people far better than what I've read on these forums.

I know that this won't change anyone's mind on here and you guys will go back to casting out demons and going on witch hunts on an online forum...so carry on, I guess.

musterion

A professing communist comes to a communism message board saying how strongly she believes in Marx. Soon it becomes clear that she believes only a few chapters of what the guy wrote and rejects the rest as false. Others try to engage her in honest discussion but she'll have none of it. Any other communist who varies 1 inch from her impossibly narrow interpretation of Marx is called a liar. She even says, with zero evidence and with dead seriousness, that their variance from what she believes is true Marxism is proof of secret sexual perversion, and that is her sworn duty to expose it.

This routine happens often and never varies in content. At least once a day it is spammed into any conversation, regardless of topic, at will.

Q. If you really are a communist, for how long would you find this person amusing?

cupofjoe

A professing communist comes to a communism message board saying how strongly she believes in Marx. Soon it becomes clear that she believes only a few chapters of what the guy wrote and rejects the rest as false. Others try to engage her in honest discussion but she'll have none of it. Any other communist who varies 1 inch from her impossibly narrow interpretation of Marx is called a liar. She even says, with zero evidence and with dead seriousness, that their variance from what she believes is true Marxism is proof of secret sexual perversion, and that is her sworn duty to expose it.

This routine happens often and never varies in content. At least once a day it is spammed into any conversation, at will.

Q. If you really are a communist, for how long would you find this person amusing?

Not a communist. I'm not any of the options. I picked the the funniest one

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Suit yourself with your Paul based faith.

as for me it is Jesus I put my faith in.

who do you think it was that came to Paul, AFTER the Ressurection ? so, Jesus wanted to tell us more. you prefer to stop at the Crucifiction. for the record, i saw a mod defending meshak's banter. it looks ok on the surface, posting quotes from Jesus, how could that be bad ? when i started, i thought folks were being harsh to her. then i saw what she does. anyone that can read and comprehend, cannot possibly agree with her. she does the opposite of what Jesus commands - :duh:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

This routine happens often and never varies in content. At least once a day it is spammed into any conversation, regardless of topic, at will.

excellent comparison. too bad she won't "get it". like other things she reads :nono:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes but He didn't say it to the church see, that is where you, shackles and folk like you are so dull. He said it to those who came up against Him and His disciples.

No. He said this concerning His disciples.(and Moses said the same thing)

When they came back they were busy arguing among themselves who was the greatest.

Mar 9:17 And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;
Mar 9:18 And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.
Mar 9:19 He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me.

To the church He said "love one another"

John says if someone says they love God who they have not seen but hates his brother who he has seen he is a liar. He goes on to say....

The Spirit of Almighty God goes on to say that he who hateth the brethren are like Cain who hated his brother and slew him, we know that no murderer has eternal life dwelling in him.

Again you claim to know her heart. Why do you not rebuke JOHN W for his and Grosnick for his? You are not afraid are you?

When shackles [or anybody else] is sat there day after day pouring hate and vitriol on the church God says they are like Cain. So it is a serious charge but it is God who makes it.

No. You make the charge.

You see shackles can only do as much as the law of the land enables her to do...print her hatred of the church in words. Be sure of this, if it were the fashion of the day to throw stones at Christians shackles would be there..."serving her master"

You lie.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
who do you think it was that came to Paul, AFTER the Ressurection ? so, Jesus wanted to tell us more. you prefer to stop at the Crucifiction. for the record, i saw a mod defending meshak's banter. it looks ok on the surface, posting quotes from Jesus, how could that be bad ? when i started, i thought folks were being harsh to her. then i saw what she does. anyone that can read and comprehend, cannot possibly agree with her. she does the opposite of what Jesus commands - :duh:

Really good post!