"You think" you posses eternal life.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why are you even here?

Because she is a godless witch who wants to pull people from the faith. You aren't one of those who thinks she is just "wrong" are you? You think she has an aptitude problem and is an idiot? I don't. She knows what she is doing.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus does not endorse studying the scripture like most of you do, and so proud of doing it.

Take look at most of you fighting over scripture and don't honor Jesus' simple teachings and commands.

This is Paul, writing under the influence of the Holy Ghost:

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Oh that"s right. You do not believe in the inspired writings of Paul. You need to rip Romans through Philemon out of your bible and be done with it.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Because she is a godless witch who wants to pull people from the faith. You aren't one of those who thinks she is just "wrong" are you? You think she has an aptitude problem and is an idiot? I don't. She knows what she is doing.

Yes she knows what she is doing.

musterion

Because she is a godless witch who wants to pull people from the faith.

True...kind of.

You aren't one of those who thinks she is just "wrong" are you?
Not exactly.

You think she has an aptitude problem and is an idiot?
One of her personae, yes. It's demented.

I don't. She knows what she is doing.
That's the problem. Which "Meshak" do you mean?

I don't think v.1 is deliberate because she doesn't seem capable of thinking on that high a level. V.1 is pretty much an idiot, by choice: stubborn, closed-minded, uninterested in real conversation, initally flattering but invariably treacherous. A hater of God and Christ who wants Them to accept her on her terms. A literal heathen.

Meshak v.2 - the person who occasionally posts for her - is different. More detached, more rational, less emotional, more engaging and far better vocab than the original. V.2 seems to exist only to give v.1 a break every now and then, or to extricate v.1 out of a jam. V.2 doesn't get very deeply involved (whereas v.1 is incapable of doing so) and never stays around long.

Point is, I'm still convinced there's a lot more going on with "Meshak" than we'll likely ever know. Whatever else she/they are, Meshak is a fool who wants to pull people to Meshak. Reason? Because she has no one in real life, is my guess.

I just don't think she has the wits to be as deliberate about it as you say. You give her too much credit for that.

But she's still evil and to be opposed as such.

Ben Masada

Jesus does not endorse studying the scripture like most of you do, and so proud of doing it.

Take look at most of you fighting over scripture and don't honor Jesus' simple teachings and commands.

Jews do not believe in eternal life. The reason why Adam and Eve were banished from the Garden of Eden was to prevent them from eating of the tree of life and live forever. (Gen. 3:22,23) The attribute of eternal life belongs with God only and no one else. Then, with Paul it became a Gentile delusion. The only thing eternal about man is death.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is Paul, writing under the influence of the Holy Ghost:

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Oh that"s right. You do not believe in the inspired writings of Paul. You need to rip Romans through Philemon out of your bible and be done with it.

Sorry, I take Jesus' word over Paul.

Jesus is my Lord, not Paul.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry, I take Jesus' word over Paul.

Jesus is my Lord, not Paul.

Never said he wasn't. You still need to come to the realization that Paul was Jesus chosen one to spread the gospel. He received the Gospel from revelation through Jesus Christ

Acts 9:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

Galatians 1:11-12 King James Version (KJV)

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Too bad you cant read well, look at your own verse, it disputes what you just said.

John 5:39 You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about Me, 40 yet you refuse to come to Me to have life.

Jesus didnt say over and over and over as it is written, because he didnt want us to know the scriptures, you wicked thing.

He said just knowing the scriptures doesn't grant eternal life, He does.

Just like your just knowing some nt scriptures while you throw out the rest, doesnt grant you eternal life either, wretch.

You have to come to Him in Spirit and Truth and receive His grace, you cannot earn it, ever. You miss that Christ was telling them the same thing i just said to you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Never said he wasn't. You still need to come to the realization that Paul was Jesus chosen one to spread the gospel.

sorry, Jesus is the Teacher. He made that clear. You dismiss His own word.

Jesus said don't let anyone call you a teacher because He is the teacher.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
sorry, Jesus is the Teacher. He made that clear. You dismiss His worn word.

how sad.

No, how sad. Your stubbornness truncates your ability to learn. You throw out this scripture.

Acts 9:15King James Version (KJV)

15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

Notice the phrase is in RED, Jesus speaking. You doubt his ability to choose who would be his chosen vessel to spread the Gospel to the Gentiles.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, how sad. Your stubbornness truncates your ability to learn. You throw out this scripture.

Notice the phrase is in RED, Jesus speaking. You doubt his ability to choose who would be his chosen vessel to spread the Gospel to the Gentiles.

She doesnt care what Jesus said, unless its written in matthew, mark and luke, she rejects the book of John and everything past it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Blasphemy, to claim that Jesus doesnt endorse people to study the scriptures.

This is A4T's report about my claim.

She goes to report when she cannot refute my claim.

How childish and claiming to be true and saved Christian.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Your interpretation is out of context with other Jesus' word.

Jesus said clearly He is the Teacher, not anyone else.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
This is A4T's report about my claim.

She goes to report when she cannot refute my claim.

How childish and claiming to be true and saved Christian.

Devil, answer my posts instead of lying that you have me on ignore.

You wont answer my posts because you cant, your demon cant handle the truth

All that demon can do is lie about the Word.

I did refute your claim, how would you know what i did since you claim you cant see my posts?

See how i just proved you a liar?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Paul was used when Jesus' word was not spread by His apostles.

Now we have Jesus' own word, there is no need for Paul's teachings.

I know you don't accept Jesus' word, and it is nothing new.

You don't honor His teachings to practice either.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yeah coward, i didnt think you would answer my posts. Better get one of your others (legion) to come on here and adress my refute of your op.