Ye must be born again !

beloved57

Hope and Faith from New Birth !

Hope and Faith from New Birth !

That the Hope we receive from the New Birth by the Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead as Per 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

That this Hope is the same as Faith, is because we could not Hope [Spiritual Hope] for Eternal Things as Per Col 1:23

23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

They are joined together here 1 Pet 1:21

21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Because the Gospel brings to Faith's Eye, things we hope for that are naturally unseen, so Faith is the Substance of things Hoped for, the evidence of things not seen, of which Christ Himself set forth in the Gospel Hope is Unseen 1 Pet 1:7-8

7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

It takes that New Birth to See and Rest in a Unseen Christ, who is spiritually set forth in the Gospel Gal 3:1

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

beloved57

What about the New Birth ?

What about the New Birth ?

Jn 3:3,7

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

That word born again in the greek is γεννάω-
ἄνωθεν and means: I beget, bring forth, give birth to

from above, from the beginning, again

So its actually being given birth from above !

And its meaning is given birth from Him that is above Col 3:1

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

In other words, that is where being born again comes from, from the Risen Christ who sitteth on the Right Hand of God.

Now one of the mistakes of false religionists, is that of their failure to understand the New Birth. For the most part, all religionists believe and teach that man plays a part in being born again from above, that man plays an active part in a spiritual birth and or that new birth concerns the sin nature, that some kind of way the sin nature is born again,however these are delusions and lies.

In the New Birth, a New and Distinct Nature is Created or begotten Eph 4:24

And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

And this New Creation entity is added to the Old Nature of flesh, which is flesh Jn 3:6

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

This is Two Separate entities Gal 5:16-17

16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

The Person having been born again is now joined to and exists in each distinct nature,and this without altering his former personality, but yet there is an adaptation of his individuality into submission to the New Creation or Nature, so Paul can say, put off the Old Man and Put on the New Man !

Understanding this confounds those who say they live a sinless life, and those who teach lost of salvation because of sin, for the New Creation cannot sin because born of God !

skinker

Paul had no idea what "born again" meant because he wasn't privy to the whole baptist spiritual consecration lineage of kings and high priests that Jesus was part of. Thus no Pauline Christians know what "born again" refers to, as they rely on Paul's lack of knowledge and guess work about "natural man" vs. "spiritual" man hokey b.s. swallowed by millions of Pauline clones.

You see God led me to discover the original Celestial Torah spiritual knowledge of God the Father and the Sign of Man from which the whole Messiah/Christ/Anointed One theology rests. And this Messiah/Christ/Anointed One theology is far older than the Bible which now cannot be used for any spiritual authority because of the Armageddon/Megiddo findings. Born again refers to putting on the Mantle of Aquarius, putting on the Man Sign in the heavens who holds the Living Waters as this is the Christ/Messiah heavenly Sign that rides in the "clouds of heaven" which are not clouds of earth but the Milky Way. If Paul knew about the astrological connection he would have talked about it but there's not a hint of his knowledge of it, only a tiny remnant of astrological lore known to him with his mentioning of knowing a man taken up to the "third heaven" which is one of the seven concentric shell "heavens" stacked on on top of the other above an earth-centered cosmos.

The Jewish priesthoods deliberately divorced astrological connection to their borrowed theology taken from several pagan sources, many from Egypt, because living in tents and mud brick hovels they Jewish priesthoods could not hope to compete with the professional astrologers like the Magi with their access to established astrological computation devices built into the monumental temples and pyramids. So instead of using the universal astrological systems directly they used them for story telling like the ancients but embedded the astrological lore in "Word of God" Scripts that they wrote and therefore could control while they had no control over the stars, moon, sun or planets. Paul dragging Christianity back into the Jewish foundation where Jesus split it off, made Pauline Christians as ignorant of the astrological basis for bible stories as he was and as ignorant of the astrological meaning of being "born again", like all of you using Paul as reference not knowing anything at all about the astrological connection.

Cruciform

Paul had no idea what "born again" meant because he wasn't privy to the whole baptist spiritual consecration lineage of kings and high priests that Jesus was part of.
Incorrect, since Paul himself wrote in his canonical documents about "new birth/regeneration" (Titus 3:5).

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

skinker

Incorrect, since Paul himself wrote in his canonical documents about "new birth/regeneration" (Titus 3:5).

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Cruciform, Paul cannot be used for any spiritual authority because God didn't give Paul the wisdom to question the Jewish myths he took for granted as real history. Armageddon has come at Megiddo for all Pauline Christians following the Bible which is now thoroughly debunked as a historical record with the archeological evidence found at Megiddo (named after the Canaanite Divine Assembly called "Armageddon" in Greek). No archeological presence of Hebrews in Canaan/Palestine before 700 BC can be found which means all the Bible stories tracing Hebrews back to Abraham and Moses and David and Solomon, all bogus myths of origin meaning the Bible writers were liars and told lies. There is no spiritual authority derived from liars and lies.

Pauline Christianity swallowed the Jewish Bible stories and thus Pauline Christianity faces its End Times along with Judaism and Muhammad's Islam, all using the Bible stories as foundation.

Only the Gnostic Christian path is spiritually valid as it never was Bible centered and actually rejected the Jewish Fraud of Israel. I've known for over 33 years now that the Bible could not be used as spiritual authority because God told me so in my original religious conversion experience of Gnosis of God.

Cruciform

Cruciform, Paul cannot be used for any spiritual authority because God didn't give Paul the wisdom to question the Jewish myths he took for granted as real history. Armageddon has come at Megiddo for all Pauline Christians following the Bible which is now thoroughly debunked as a historical record with the archeological evidence found at Megiddo (named after the Canaanite Divine Assembly called "Armageddon" in Greek). No archeological presence of Hebrews in Canaan/Palestine before 700 BC can be found which means all the Bible stories tracing Hebrews back to Abraham and Moses and David and Solomon, all bogus myths of origin meaning the Bible writers were liars and told lies. There is no spiritual authority derived from liars and lies. Pauline Christianity swallowed the Jewish Bible stories and thus Pauline Christianity faces its End Times along with Judaism and Muhammad's Islam, all using the Bible stories as foundation. Only the Gnostic Christian path is spiritually valid as it never was Bible centered and actually rejected the Jewish Fraud of Israel. I've known for over 33 years now that the Bible could not be used as spiritual authority because God told me so in my original religious conversion experience of Gnosis of God.
Wow. You are way out beyond Pluto, aren't you. Unfortunately, I simply do not accept the opinions of your chosen man-made anti-Catholic sectarian tradition which, being what it is, possesses no doctrinal authority whatsoever. :nono:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

skinker

Wow. You are way out beyond Pluto, aren't you. Unfortunately, I simply do not accept the opinions of your chosen man-made anti-Catholic sectarian tradition which, being what it is, possesses no doctrinal authority whatsoever. :nono:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

You mean I don't bow down before a paper and ink word Idol like you think is the mark of a Christian believer? Silly you who didn't read Jesus' words about people following the doctrines of men vs. those of God. And if you really think doctrines of men are Word of God then explain why the Word of God led Jews to expect another Davidic Messiah, and not Jesus Christ? Then explain how Hebrews writing in the 700's BC but claiming history going back more than a thousand years prior, are telling the truth that God's record in stone and earth doesn't match?

Cruciform

You mean I don't bow down before a paper and ink word Idol like you think is the mark of a Christian believer? Silly you who didn't read Jesus' words about people following the doctrines of men vs. those of God. And if you really think doctrines of men are Word of God then explain why the Word of God led Jews to expect another Davidic Messiah, and not Jesus Christ? Then explain how Hebrews writing in the 700's BC but claiming history going back more than a thousand years prior, are telling the truth that God's record in stone and earth doesn't match?
Thanks for merely proving my point in Post #126. Moving on...

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cruciform, Paul cannot be used for any spiritual authority because God didn't give Paul the wisdom to question the Jewish myths he took for granted as real history.
Oh really? Do you honestly think folks on this forum are going to buy this rot? This is something you trumped up out of your head. I've seen the balderdash on your website. At least you are not link dropping anymore. I have read material from other gnostics. They don't Bible bash like you.
Armageddon has come at Megiddo for all Pauline Christians following the Bible which is now thoroughly debunked as a historical record with the archeological evidence found at Megiddo (named after the Canaanite Divine Assembly called "Armageddon" in Greek). No archeological presence of Hebrews in Canaan/Palestine before 700 BC can be found which means all the Bible stories tracing Hebrews back to Abraham and Moses and David and Solomon, all bogus myths of origin meaning the Bible writers were liars and told lies. There is no spiritual authority derived from liars and lies.
It looks like you have come to this board with an agenda. That agenda is going to make you one of the most disliked posters. One time Freelight gave you some advice about toning down your rhetoric. I suggest you take it. All views are welcome here, but this is a conservative Christian site and you have to remember who's house party this is. Paul and Bible bashing will wear out your welcome.
Pauline Christianity swallowed the Jewish Bible stories and thus Pauline Christianity faces its End Times along with Judaism and Muhammad's Islam, all using the Bible stories as foundation.
Wrong. It will be your idiot theology that will face its end times. So far you are the only person I have ever met that promotes this tripe. How many Pauline Christians are there--- Hmmmm?
Only the Gnostic Christian path is spiritually valid as it never was Bible centered and actually rejected the Jewish Fraud of Israel. I've known for over 33 years now that the Bible could not be used as spiritual authority because God told me so in my original religious conversion experience of Gnosis of God.
Utterly ridiculous, stupid, moronic. Your elevator obviously doesn't go ding. Did you leave your brains at the bus stop? That is all to easy to infer reading something like this. :kook:

skinker

Name-calling, slander, these are the tools of school-yard nine-year-olds and they mean nothing to anyone who looks at your complete lack of addressing any of the historical facts that back my Christian belief system while yours is going down the End Times tubes because God was never with Paul and Pauline Christianity. God was with us Gnostic Christians who knew better than to use the Bible as foundation for Christian beliefs. My Christian beliefs are anchored in the heavens.

As for Freelight's "advice", he's not a Gnostic because he's forgotten one of the primary concerns of Gnostics which that spiritual authenticity can only come from direct spiritual relationship with God. Freelight's into Hinduism's guru/Masters system which contains all the problems of spiritual confusion found in the Tower of Babel example of too many voices of God competing for attention. And he lasts here precisely because he's willing to kow tow to conservative Pauline Christians who own and run this forum. Me, I lock horns with Knight and challenge him to censor or ban me for posting modern Gnostic Christianity because it's always more important to me to be able to express mine or anybody's religious beliefs honestly with no forum owners or monitors playing god with other people's beliefs and opinions. And if you happen to read the Bible you might discover that my kind are notorious for not abiding by any man's decisions or opinions when they are working as prophesy bearers for God.

"And so it was, at noon, that Elijah mocked them and said, "Cry aloud for he is a god; either he is meditating, or he is busy, or he is on a journey, or perhaps he is sleeping and must be awakened!" This, the Spirit of Elijah, is what Freelight wants to extinguish lest it shake up the meditating gods he confuses Christ with.

beloved57

Something to know about the New Birth !

Something to know about the New Birth !

Something to know about the New Birth ! New Birth is not the cause of Life, but Life is the cause of the New Birth. For Birth is nothing but the advancement of Life already began, which life is the product of quickening. Quickening gives Life, and The New Birth makes it manifest. For instance, when a Child is born or birthed into this world, its not the beginning of its life, however it is being manifested or brought to light in its new Physical environment, BUT the Life itself is a Miracle Production of God Himself, and from that point it begins its advancement unto an actual Birth. The generator of the Life is the Father, which is Christ, the Head of His Seed, and so gives it Life 1 Cor 15:45

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

The word quickening here is zōopoieō:

to produce alive, begat or bear living young

2) to cause to live, make alive, give life

a) by spiritual power to arouse and invigorate

b) to restore to life

c) to give increase of life: thus of physical life

d) of the spirit, quickening as respects the spirit, endued with new and greater powers of life

3) metaph., of seeds quickened into life, i.e. germinating, springing up, growing

Remember how it is said that so and so beget so and so Gen 5:3

3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

So in this sense Jesus begets His Seed. The Word Father means:

father of an individual

2) of God as father of his people

3) head or founder of a household, group, family, or clan

4) ancestor

a) grandfather, forefathers -- of person

b) of people

5) originator or patron of a class, profession, or art

6) of producer, generator (fig.)

7) of benevolence and protection (fig.)

8) term of respect and honour

9) ruler or chief (spec.)

And so Christ is the Head of His Church, He gives it Life 1 Cor 15:45

And Just as Seth was in Adam's loins in order for Adam to beget him, Then all those Born Again/New Birth had their origin in the Loins of Christ, their Head !

So New Birth is linked to Election in Christ Eph 1:4 !

beloved57

chry

why can't you just answer the question?

Why cant you rehearse with me all the points I made in Post 131, to see if you understand them, though you may not agree with them !

TruthSetsFree

I've read the whole Bible

heard it read to me also

every day for many years (daily Mass)

so i can answer your Q

uh... whatever it was...

beloved57

Of his own will begat he us !

Of his own will begat he us !

James 1:18

18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

The New Birth that the Elect experience in time by means of the word of Truth[The Gospel], its a producing of God's own Eternal Will Eph 1:11

In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Its Blasphemy to suggest in any way that New Birth results because of what the creature does. Also the believing of the Truth is part of that process of God bringing us forth, for believing the Truth is culminative of having been brought forth; For the creatures will does not determine God's will, but God's will determines the creatures will.

Also that's why when it comes to Salvation, why the Gospel is to be preached, that it should, according to His Will, bring forth and make manifest the New Birth.

beloved57

Ye must be born again !

Jn 3:7

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Jesus here speaking to Nicodemus says that it is needful, essential,its what must happen, and its inevitable.

Now its all that if Christ died for one ! This New Birth is only proper and appropriate for all that He died. This is True because all for whom He died has been Justified by His Blood Rom 5:9

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Which means declared Righteous or made Righteous Like Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

So its incumbent upon the Spirit [For Christ's Death sake] to make them Righteous inherently or constitutionally so.

The word made is the greek word kathistēmi which means:

to set down as, constitute, to declare, show to be

d) to constitute, to render, make, cause to be

So those declared Judicially Righteous by the obedience of Christ, His Death, must be made constitutionally Righteous which is by New Birth, New Creation, Bring into existence a New Life.

This can also be called imparted Righteousness, which synchronizes their practical lives with their legal state before God based upon Christ's Blood.

Understand, its the same principle whereas in adam they were made sinners legally then constitutionally sinners by natural birth, so constitutional Righteousness must follow legal Righteousness to accord and agree, this is imparted Righteousness or New Birth.

beloved57

A Spiritual Resurrection !

A Spiritual Resurrection !

The New Birth is actually equivalent to a Spiritual Resurrection from the dead, this is true, and in stating it again, it should be understood that the will of man does not contribute to it at all Jn 1:13

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

man contributes no more in the New Birth or Spiritual Resurrection from the dead, for this reason , man's condition before resurrection is that he is dead, just as Lazarus was dead before he was resurrected to life, remember Jesus words right before Jn 11:14

14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

And so it is with each human being naturally, having died in Adam, until we experience Spiritual Resurrection, the Spirit finds us dead in sin, and separated from the life of God Eph 2:5

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

Eph 4:18

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

That is the essence of Spiritual Death, alienation from the Life of God, the word alienation means:

to be shut out from one's fellowship and intimacy

And just as Lazarus could not act until after life was given, the same as quickening in Eph 2:5, man cannot act until after the Spirit quickening or giving them Life from the dead. Jn 6:63 !

David understood this, that man cannot call upon the Name of the Lord until quickened Ps 80:18

18 So will not we go back from thee: quicken us, and we will call upon thy name.

Now this Life or quickening the Spirit gives us is through Christ, because as our risen Saviour, He has become a Life giving Spirit 1 Cor 15:45

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening or life giving Spirit.

The word quickening here means to:

to cause to live, make alive, give life !

Christ through His Resurrection became a Life giving Spirit, for the implantation/impartation of Life for all whom He died Jn 10:10b

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

He does this for them because His Death for them has abolished death for them.

However, before this impartation of Life, the condition the Spirit finds us in, we are dead, like Lazarus Jn 11:14.

One of the major reasons why false religion and works salvation flourish in the world today is because, the scriptural testimony of mans depravity and spiritual alienation/death from God is not believed or received.