Woman-Wives

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So it is ok to remarry if your spouse cheats you?

I said
You do have that choice.

1 Cor 7:15
15 But if the unbeliever departs, let him depart; a brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases. But God has called us to peace.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
You do have that choice.

1 Cor 7:15
15 But if the unbeliever departs, let him depart; a brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases. But God has called us to peace.
(NKJ)

I am talking about believers who divorce and remarry for cheating.

So it is ok to divorce your spouse?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am unconvinced that God would want a man or a woman to be bound in an abusive or adulterous relationship.

You could always go with what God said (through is prophets) regarding the exact issue you bring up.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
No your so bitter because of your upbringing you want to control everyone else your way. In the old testament it was spare the rod spoil the child. In the new testament its chastise them. God's creation, God's rules. you have been bitter so long that it has defiled you.

As usual, you have no clue. My *upbringing* was in a Christian home, with private, Christian schooling. Spanking, in my case, just wasn't a necessity. I was respectful to my parents and obeyed their rules. My sister, not so much. She did receive spankings ... but NOT beatings. You don't seem to know the difference.

What do you do when kids want to wrestle or have a boxing match?for fun.

At 31 and 26, my children are a bit old for wrestling and boxing matches.

As children, my son wrestled on a wrestling team. He also played football, baseball and basketball. No need to punch his sisters. Besides, he was raised to understand that only a lowlife coward goes around beating up on girls and women.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
As usual, you have no clue. My *upbringing* was in a Christian home, with private, Christian schooling. Spanking, in my case, just wasn't a necessity. I was respectful to my parents and obeyed their rules. My sister, not so much. She did receive spankings ... but NOT beatings. You don't seem to know the difference.

At 31 and 26, my children are a bit old for wrestling and boxing matches.

As children, my son wrestled on a wrestling team. He also played football, baseball and basketball. No need to punch his sisters. Besides, he was raised to understand that only a lowlife coward goes around beating up on girls and women.

I said
I don't approve of it, but I do understand it. And it happens in the homes of non believers. When I seen it, it was in a home of non believers. Us.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You don't approve of me being raised in a Christian home? You make no sense.

I said
ROFLOL Again with the gross exaggerations. Do you even know you do it????? What do you mean "I don't approve". Why in the world would I not approve?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL Again with the gross exaggerations. Do you even know you do it????? What do you mean "I don't approve". Why in the world would I not approve?

Your response 149. I don't know why you don't approve ... regardless of the fact that your approval is not necessary.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I said
I don't approve of it, but I do understand it. And it happens in the homes of non believers. When I seen it, it was in a home of non believers. Us.

Your response 149. I don't know why you don't approve ... regardless of the fact that your approval is not necessary.

I said
Focus what have we been talking about???? The hitting wives, and beating children.

truthjourney

I said
Squeaky said:
When the man is doing what God told him to do discipline the children and the woman jumps in to stop him that is a sin. Your showing God what you would do to Him if you were married to Him. And God kills people.
A nonbeliever doing what God told him to?
Squeaky said:
I have never defending abuse
Squeaky said:
You see we were kids and her defending us showed us that he was just mean. We never did learn the importance of discipline. So we never knew that God would discipline us. So when something bad happened to us we never repented. Don't you see what you women are doing to the children.
Squeaky said:
A mother that gets between her husband and her children forget one very important thing. Them are his children to. And you might to your ideas out on God. Let me know how that comes out.
Squeaky said:
My dad was trying to obey God. My Mom is disobeying God.
Squeaky said:
I have never defended abusers. I am defending the Gospel. Your blaspheming the Gospel.
You continually defend your dad who was the abuser and blame your mother for trying to protect you, saying that she sinned, that she is the one who disobeyed God. So yes you are defending an abuser. You approve of abuse.
SQUEAKY said:
My dad used to really beat us kids when we messed up. My mother would get in the way and he would have to hit her...
The Gospel isn't about approving of abuse. You try to justify abuse with scriptures. If anybody blasphemed it's you.

Last edited: