Woman in Germany dragged into Subway by crowd of Muslims and brutally raped.

1PeaceMaker

A concerned citizen would take the footage to the police, not post it on Youtube. Not that they are mutually exclusive, but if I had footage like that putting it on Youtube would not be on my list of priorities. :nono:

I wonder what Youtube's policy is on videos like this.

Why would a suppressed German citizen do that when they could first release it publicly while ringing the alarm bells to the media and THEN to the police, to avoid further information suppression?

Remember, the New Years Eve celebrations were "largely peaceful" and "without incident" in Germany this year. :rolleyes:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Why would a suppressed German citizen do that when they could first release it publicly while ringing the alarm bells to the media and THEN to the police, to avoid further information suppression?

Remember, the New Years Eve celebrations were "largely peaceful" and "without incident" in Germany this year. :rolleyes:

Yes, there seems to have been some cover-up with that, but hopefully the authorities learned a lesson from that. You still have the footage. It's not like giving it to the police means you can't do anything with it later if the police doesn't handle it properly.

But in any case, the idea that this video was taken by an elderly lady is extremely unlikely so I don't think there is much point in discussing it.

rako

So you're saying what's missing is communism?
If they had Soviet communism it would fix the problem. But that is not my main point.
The main point is the reason it would fix the problem - they controlled, provided basic jobs for, and supervised their immigrants well.

Meanwhile, Libertarians would do the opposite. The problems of chaos and lack of control among unregulated mass immigration would be even worse with them.

If you turn this into a right v left thing you miss the real solution.

America didn't do a bad job with this in the 1990's and earlier, either by the way. It had nothing to do with government deregulation or whether you "like" Islam or tolerate all religions. Immigration was better enforced then in America. The government is knowingly looking the other way on immigration today.

brewmama

Especially since the police have been forbidden, (or are just doing it on their own) to attribute any crimes to Muslims.

brewmama

America didn't do a bad job with this in the 1990's and earlier, either by the way. It had nothing to do with government deregulation or whether you "like" Islam or tolerate all religions. Immigration was better enforced then in America. The government is knowingly looking the other way on immigration today.

Well, THAT'S something we can agree on!

rako

Or, they could be like China and Russia and just not let them in in the first place.

That is not what I am getting at. China and Russia at times really did take in masses of immigrants. Since the 1950's there have been many North Korean refugees living in both countries. Russia and China did not kick them out. It just regulates them.

Modern Germany = no regulation on immigrants.

I am fine with lots of immigrants in West Germany because things really are bad in Syria. Many Syrian refugees are Christian or mild Muslims fleeing ISIS insanity. But if West Germany chooses to be nice and take them in, it also needs to take full control if things start to get out of hand.

That is nothing at all to do with left v right and to portray it that way misses the solution of taking control of chaos.

1PeaceMaker

And now you're grasping at straws. This is pathetic.
No, all the time crimes against humanity are exposed like this, to stir up rights groups to effect real change.

And don't bother making excuses for yourself if you do.

If you extend your fancy logic out too far, you'll be forced to only be witness to the morally pleasant realities of life.

Which will be nice and cozy for you - if you can even do it - but make you essentially useless to help or understand a world in chaos.

Granite

Hall of Fame
No, all the time crimes against humanity are exposed like this, to stir up rights groups to effect real change.

I see, so you'd encourage ISIS to keep the film clips comin'.:rolleyes:

If you deliberately choose to watch a sexual assault you're as bad as a real-life onlooker or participant. So spare me the garbage you're using to try to defend your choice to watch a rape.

1PeaceMaker

But in any case, the idea that this video was taken by an elderly lady is extremely unlikely so I don't think there is much point in discussing it.

Why not? Let's say it could have been a disabled person, young woman, or elderly man or woman. Why not? Why not an angry but otherwise helpless German?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
That is not what I am getting at. China and Russia at times really did take in masses of immigrants. Since the 1950's there have been many North Korean refugees living in both countries. Russia and China did not kick them out. It just regulates them.

Modern Germany = no regulation on immigrants.

I am fine with lots of immigrants in West Germany because things really are bad in Syria. Many Syrian refugees are Christian or mild Muslims fleeing ISIS insanity. But if West Germany chooses to be nice and take them in, it also needs to take full control if things start to get out of hand.

That is nothing at all to do with left v right and to portray it that way misses the solution of taking control of chaos.

In another post you talked about giving immigrants jobs and supervising them. How can you provide jobs to so many people? What kinds of jobs? What kind of supervision?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Why not? Let's say it could have been a disabled person, young woman, or elderly man or woman. Why not? Why not an angry but otherwise helpless German?

Because you find the idea of watching something filmed by a Muslim who liked what he saw disturbing, especially since you were sick, voyeuristic, and curious enough to sit through it yourself.

That's why.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Anything's possible, I just find it unlikely. And as I said, even if it was I wouldn't approve of posting it on Youtube like this, without knowing more details.

I clicked on the video to link to Youtube to see if the person posted any comments with it. All it says is "this is what it has come to". Nice. :doh:

elohiym

If you deliberately choose to watch a sexual assault you're as bad as a real-life onlooker or participant.

So how many did times did you participate in the execution by viewing the famous photo of General Nguyen Ngoc Loan executing a Viet Cong prisoner in Saigon?

56ac3bcf0db4f363f8bd4727f29ef310.jpg

So spare me the garbage you're using to try to defend your choice to watch a rape.

She didn't watch. I watched it and suggested that she not watch it. The reason I watched it was because I though it was going to be another news story about a current events issue that concerns me.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The reason I watched it

Don't care.

You helped them by giving them what they want.

This is not rocket science, folks.

Don't. Watch. People. Get. Raped.

Has TOL really come to this?

1PeaceMaker

I see, so you'd encourage ISIS to keep the film clips comin'.:rolleyes:

They aren't going to be encouraged by me. They are at war with everything I call culture. I'm the last person they'd ever listen to.

The only people I could be accused of encouraging would be a fed up, helpless citizen. Because I think that if you can't stop a crime in progress, at least film it and alert the free press.

Make the problem go away by stirring up outrage against it! Outraged people get fed up and stop tolerating this kind of thing.

If you deliberately choose to watch a sexual assault you're as bad as a real-life onlooker or participant.

Are you aware that this is a 21 second clip which shows no actual rape. It's obvious what they intended, that's all. And the news article is only 1 minute long.

What is with your attempt to make outraged activists into voyeurs? Gross, dude, just gross of you.

So spare me the garbage you're using to try to defend your choice to watch a rape.

Again. Gross, stupid talk for no reason.