Woman in Germany dragged into Subway by crowd of Muslims and brutally raped.

1PeaceMaker

The question's foolish. And I question the decency and wisdom of anyone here who actually watches footage of a sexual assault. Why do I need to spell this out?

All due respect, but what the hell is wrong with you guys?

How would we know from the OP if this was a news story or what?

But I heard what was on the vid and so just went to the channel and picked a news story about it instead. What I realized trying to do this was that it wasn't a graphically depicted rape, just a phone capture of the seconds before it started, out of sight under the overpass (thankfully).

Just seeing her be kidnapped (with some hint of intent by the body language of the captors) and hearing her scream though, was horrific.

brewmama

It's not really left v. right necessarily.

This kind of thing is more likely to happen in West Germany (modern Germany) or South Korea than in East Germany (DDR) or North Korea.

East+Germany+in+1970+%282%29.jpg

DDR 1970

509604315-mick-jagger-and-mick-taylor-from-the-rolling-gettyimages.jpg

Cologne, 1970

One could have foreseen things 46 years ago.

I am not promoting North Korea overall, just making a note for you. Please remember. Libertarians are considered right wing and they prefer lax immigration and other government regulation.

Huh?

This Charming Manc

The concern is that the issue here isn't rape its rape by muslims, that is talked about to generate a hate agenda.

Where the posts about rapes by white guys or don't you think they commit rape?

1PeaceMaker

Taking a stand is one thing, participating in and observing an assault is something else.

I shouldn't have to explain this to anyone.

The history channel is full of observed atrocities. The point of recording and posting the evidence is for taking a stand.

Did you miss my news post that this is a new GAME to them?

What's the next new game gonna be? Public executions?

brewmama

Only if you think I was only directing it at you. Put the stuffings back in your shirt, or something.

So at least 2 of us didn't watch it, yet the only point you seem to want to make (and made specifically to me, then withdrawn) is that we are sick for watching the video. That fits right in with the line that showing the violence of an abortion in graphic form is way worse than abortion itself. Typical.

You do dance around things even more than has been claimed.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The history channel is full of observed atrocities. The point of recording and posting the evidence is for taking a stand.

Did you miss my news post that this is a new GAME to them?

What's the next new game gonna be? Public executions?

Are you soft? Who do you think recorded this assault? Either someone who didn't try to stop it or someone who was approving of it. Either way you might as well be right there. I don't give a good hoot in hell when the footage itself ends.

1PeaceMaker

The concern is that the issue here isn't rape its rape by muslims, that is talked about to generate a hate agenda.

I will stand against any rape culture.

What is horrific is that this is a rape culture game.

It's worse if it's religiously or racially motivated.

rako

The real reason is that West Germans are not regulated and orderly enough to control their immigrants once they come. Immigration and large numbers of immigrants can be OK if they are controlled. They need to be given jobs and supervised so this doesn't happen. If this does happen like in the OP, there are ways to deal with this.

brewmama

Well, it does rather pale in comparison, something you just don't want to admit.

brewmama

The real reason is that West Germans are not regulated and orderly enough to control their immigrants once they come. Immigration and large numbers of immigrants can be OK if they are controlled. They need to be given jobs and supervised so this doesn't happen. If this does happen like in the OP, there are ways to deal with this.

So you're saying what's missing is communism?

kmoney

Hall of Fame

There is nothing wrong with talking about the specific problem that's happening due to the culture clash as lots of Muslims from the Middle East are coming into Europe without also talking about every white guy who rapes a woman. But I do agree with you that Naz seems more concerned about hating on Muslims than having any rational discussion on the topic.

rako

It's not really left v. right necessarily.
Huh?
Think about it this way. If a ton of Muslims went to China or Russia and did this, what do you think Chinese and Russians would do?

I am not advocating Chinese methods completely. Just making a point that this is not really right v left or that the solution is not really about fighting "big government" or even to banning immigrants per se. Immigration and immigrants needs to be controlled, given jobs (eg. that will cover living expenses), and supervised. This can be arranged.

brewmama

There is nothing wrong with talking about the specific problem that's happening due to the culture clash as lots of Muslims from the Middle East are coming into Europe without also talking about every white guy who rapes a woman. But I do agree with you that Naz seems more concerned about hating on Muslims than having any rational discussion on the topic.

What would a rational discussion on the topic look like?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Perhaps an elderly woman who couldn't stop it but could stand against it by exposing the crime and being a public witness.

A concerned citizen would take the footage to the police, not post it on Youtube. Not that they are mutually exclusive, but if I had footage like that putting it on Youtube would not be on my list of priorities. :nono:

I wonder what Youtube's policy is on videos like this.

brewmama

Think about it this way. If a ton of Muslims went to China or Russia and did this, what do you think Chinese and Russians would do?

I am not advocating Chinese methods completely. Just making a point that this is not really right v left or that the solution is not really about fighting "big government" or even to banning immigrants per se. Immigration and immigrants needs to be controlled, given jobs (eg. that will cover living expenses), and supervised. This can be arranged.

Or, they could be like China and Russia and just not let them in in the first place.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Perhaps an elderly woman who couldn't stop it but could stand against it by exposing the crime and being a public witness.

And now you're grasping at straws. This is pathetic.

Here's a suggestion for you, when you're not making the safest and most obvious moral stands in the world that literally challenge nothing:

Don't watch footage of sexual assaults.

Ever.

And don't bother making excuses for yourself if you do.