Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickiel

Lets check how your thinking, then check how God is thinking. Do you think people are more important than the heavens or the earth?

What do you think? What do you think God thinks about it?

Did you know God plans on recreating the heavens and the earth? Isaiah 65:17, " For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, the former shall not be remembered, nor " Come into mind."

Now, let me ask those of you who are hardcore believers in God who feel like Heaven should exclude humans who are unbelievers. If the great God can redo a mountain or a valley, if he can renew a river or refashion an animal; can you explain to us why you seem to hardcore think that these unbelievers are useless waste of humans that God can do nothing with? Are you suggesting that this marvelous God can recreate a whole physical universe, and can't rehab a human?

Hello?

What's wrong with you? You don't think its anything wrong with your thinking?

Prizebeatz1

:nono:
Exo_22:19 "Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.

Do we honestly believe Jesus who was God, as so many people believe, would do something like that? Can you give me one example? What about when the crowd tried to stone the woman caught in adultery?

Last edited:

Mickiel

Lets check how your thinking, then check how God is thinking. Do you think people are more important than the heavens or the earth?

What do you think? What do you think God thinks about it?

Did you know God plans on recreating the heavens and the earth? Isaiah 65:17, " For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, the former shall not be remembered, nor " Come into mind."

Now, let me ask those of you who are hardcore believers in God who feel like Heaven should exclude humans who are unbelievers. If the great God can redo a mountain or a valley, if he can renew a river or refashion an animal; can you explain to us why you seem to hardcore think that these unbelievers are useless waste of humans that God can do nothing with? Are you suggesting that this marvelous God can recreate a whole physical universe, and can't rehab a human?

Hello?

What's wrong with you? You don't think its anything wrong with your thinking?

If God can redo a dog in heaven, if he can recreate a dog; what makes you think an unbeliever can't be renewed? And then God says the things he renews, the old fashioned ways won't even be remembered. If an old fashioned dog can be renewed, why not all the old sins of an unbeliever? Those sins and evil won't even be remembered.

How about it? If your mind can see a dog being renewed, how about giving that which you would give a dog, to a human. Would you want a dog to be punished forever?

Mickiel

If God can redo a dog in heaven, if he can recreate a dog; what makes you think an unbeliever can't be renewed? And then God says the things he renews, the old fashioned ways won't even be remembered. If an old fashioned dog can be renewed, why not all the old sins of an unbeliever? Those sins and evil won't even be remembered.

How about it? If your mind can see a dog being renewed, how about giving that which you would give a dog, to a human. Would you want a dog to be punished forever?

You know the more I think about it, the more I think its true; some people would rather see their dog in the Kingdom, than their neighbor.

Mickiel

Very early in scripture we see the concept of God being " The Lord of ALL the earth", Joshua 3:11-13. Of course it means all matter on the earth, but more over it means all the people, the bible seriously stresses ALL the people;

http://www.tentmaker.org/tracts/DoYouBelieve.html

God is looking at the earth as a whole, when it comes to the salvation of mankind. Really, the planet earth is just a giant incubator for the children of God! God obviously thinks in universal terms that include us all, so the counterfeit gospel will not include us all, it is a separatist gospel; a gospel of exclusion. But you must remember, that a false gospel, is still a gospel; its designed from the bible for the eyes of conflicted believers who have itchy ears; they have a zeal of God, but just not according to true knowledge of the true gospel; but they are believers. Seduced into thinking God cannot, will not save all humans. They think that is carrying salvation too far! You know, just too much grace. It can't be room for everybody, somebody has to be left out. So they search the scriptures to find ways to leave people out, and shrink God's view of All.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will " Draw", (draw here is the Greek word " Helkuo", which means " To Drag!), ALL humans unto me!"

God is healthy. :dizzy: He won't force you to love him.
connie_caveman-1.gif

Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

This he said, signifying what death he should die [John 12:31–33].

"Christ’s death on the Cross was the judgment of the world and of the prince of this world. That is one of the things the Holy Spirit will bear witness to, according to John 16:7–11. We live in a world that is judged. He came to die a judgment death for the sins of the world. If the world will not accept this, the world is judged..." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Gospels (John 11-21) (electronic ed., Vol. 39, pp. 50–51). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"What's going to happen to unbelieving heathens? Well, they are not going to be left in the hands of religious believers in God, that would be unmerciful..."
:yawn: Jn 5:22

"...Christ will inherit them...Ps. 2:8"
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession [Ps. 2:8].

"The scepter of this universe will be held by a Man with nail–pierced hands. He is the One who is yet to rule..." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: Poetry (Psalms 1-41) (electronic ed., Vol. 17, p. 31). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.
"In Psalm 7:1 David was talking about being delivered from believers in God who were judging him..."
David had faith (1 Sa 13:14).

Mickiel

serpentdove;4594327 said:
God is healthy. :dizzy: He won't force you to love him. http://www.en.kolobok.us/.[/QUOTE]

I disagree, God will use stunning force on humanity , he will make them love him. Now you can take the word of a Christian, who says God will not force humanity, or you can look at Revelations 6th chapter, and read about the stunning force of the 6 seals opened up and unleashed on humanity.

Or you can read about more incredible force unleashed on humanity in Revelations 8th chapter, the Four Trumpets sounded are awesome force! In the 9th chapter, this unreal force is continued to be used by God on humanity; when this incredible force is finished, all of humanity will bow to God.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"Why should I believe that God will destroy some humans forever?"
See:

Hell

Jn 3:18
"I mean, why would God have to do that, when the death of Jesus was their death?"
2 Thess 2:12

"In Heb. 2:9, " By the Grace of God, Jesus tasted death for every human being!" Oh so you are trying to tell me that AFTER Jesus has tasted death for me, that I still have to die forever if your religion does not approve of me?"
"Heb 2:9... taste death for everyone. Everyone who believes, that is. The death of Christ can only be applied in its efficacy to those who come to God repentantly in faith, asking for saving grace and forgiveness of sins. See notes on 2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Tim. 2:6; 4:10; Titus 2:11." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1899). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

Mickiel

serpentdove;4594327 said:
God is healthy. :dizzy: He won't force you to love him. [/QUOTE]

Let me show just one awesome specific display of incredible force God will use to lead humans to love him, in Rev. 9:15 four awesome incredible " Killer Angels", who it says " They were bound" vs.14, meaning these angels are kept " Locked up somewhere", these horrifying great angels are loosed on humanity and they kill " One Third" of humanity right away! Seeing there are about 7.5 billion humans alive now, we are talking about these killer angels murdering at least 2 and a half billion humans!

Any bible student that does not view this as force, is just beyond me.

And notice VERY closely Rev. 9:14, again these 4 great angels are "Loosed" because they were at first " Bound"; this means these jokers are very dangerous; they are kept locked up in heaven somewhere; but notice again this other key in vs. 15, it says these awesome killers " Were PREPARED!" This means they were trained to kill humans! I think created to kill humans. If God keeps these jokers locked up, you have best believe they are dangerous.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Isaiah 65:17]
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind [Isa. 65:17].

"Here the creation of the new heavens and the new earth seems to precede chronologically the setting up of the Kingdom. But I think when we examine it closely we find that the remnant has already judged the Kingdom. The others have been judged and do not enter the Kingdom. The Lord Jesus made this clear in Matthew 25:34 when He said, “… Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.” The others were to be cast into outer darkness and would not enter the Kingdom..." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Prophets (Isaiah 36-66) (electronic ed., Vol. 23, p. 195). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.
"...Are you suggesting that this marvelous God can recreate a whole physical universe, and can't rehab a human?"
Jer 17:9 :juggle:

Mickiel

:yawn: You're projecting again (Eph 4:14). :dizzy:

I am projecting that God will have one third of humanity killed in an awesome display of force; I project that to be at least 2 and one half billion humans slaughtered by killer angels especially prepared to kill, and kept locked up in heaven, they are so dangerous. But religion is teaching that God will not force anyone to love him; hey, " They don't know God!" God is going to destroy ALL of the grass on earth, one third of ALL sea life and destroy one third of all the ships on the sea at that time. God is going to infect one third of all water on the earth, even one third of the whole Sun and Moon will be infected! Another third of humanity, or another 2 and one half billion people will be killed by fire! Now were talking at least 5 billion humans are to be killed.

And then you dare teach that God will not force humanity?

Hello?

Are you afraid of reading this?

Mickiel

2 Pe 2:22 :dog:

The dogs know all about your relationship to your maker (Ro 8:22).

human-and-dog-growing-at-each-other.jpg

I am curious, are Christians going to put the dogs who don't believe in their hell? Or the unsubmissive cats? Will the animals who kill humans be put in hell? Will any insects be in hell?

Mickiel

A prophecy about Christ in Rev. 12:5 explains that Christ will rule all nations " With a rod of Iron." Jesus said in John 12:32 if he be lifted up he will Drag all humans to him; this dragging and this rod of iron rule, you think that force may have anything to do with it? You think maybe you got God pegged wrong? You think God is passive with our future? In Isaiah 45:1 this God is SUBDUING all nations before him, you think force may be involved? In verse 23 ALL humans are bowing and submitting to God; you think that rod of iron may involve force?

Hello? Are we reading?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"I am projecting that God will have one third of humanity killed in an awesome display of force..."
See:

Jesus Christ Explains the Tribulation and End Times

"...[R]eligion is teaching that God will not force anyone to love him; hey, " They don't know God!"
He shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal (Mt 25:41–46).
[God is healthy. He won't force you to love him, Great Tribulation] "And then you dare teach that God will not force humanity?"
God won't force you to love him (Eph 4:14).
[Revelation] "Are you afraid of reading this?"
No (Eph. 2:13–16).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
(God won't force you to love him) [Rev. 9:14-15] "Let me show just one awesome specific display of incredible force God will use to lead humans to love him..."

God won't force you to love him (Eph 4:14). :dizzy:

Angels had a will. We have a will.

"Re 9:14 four angels. Scripture never refers to holy angels as being bound. These are fallen angels—another segment of Satan’s force whom God had bound but will free to accomplish His judgment through their horsemen (vv. 15–19). God’s control extends even to the demonic forces—they are bound or freed at His command..." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 2004). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"I am curious, are Christians going to put the dogs who don't believe in their hell?"
:yawn: Mt 8:12

"Will the animals who kill humans be put in hell?"
"Ge 9:5 beast … man. Capital punishment was invoked upon every animal (Ex. 21:28) or man who took human life unlawfully. Cf. John 19:11; Acts 25:11; Rom. 13:4 for clear NT support for this punishment." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 28). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.