Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why would God need a hell, when ALL FLESH shall see him? Luke 3:6.

gee you're dumb

6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.’ ”

7 Then he said to the multitudes that came out to be baptized by him, “Brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? 8 Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones. 9 And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.”

10 So the people asked him, saying, “What shall we do then?”

11 He answered and said to them, “He who has two tunics, let him give to him who has none; and he who has food, let him do likewise.”

12 Then tax collectors also came to be baptized, and said to him, “Teacher, what shall we do?”

13 And he said to them, “Collect no more than what is appointed for you.”

14 Likewise the soldiers asked him, saying, “And what shall we do?”

So he said to them, “Do not intimidate anyone or accuse falsely, and be content with your wages.”

15 Now as the people were in expectation, and all reasoned in their hearts about John, whether he was the Christ or not, 16 John answered, saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 17 His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather the wheat into His barn; but the chaff He will burn with unquenchable fire.”

Mickiel

God is making known his salvation, Ps. 98:1. He is getting his truth out there. All of us will see his salvation. This is good news for unbelievers.

ok doser

God is making known his salvation, Ps. 98:1. He is getting his truth out there. All of us will see his salvation. This is good news for unbelievers.

those who pervert the gospel (like you), will see His salvation from afar, while burning in eternal torment

Mickiel

I would like to announce that salvation is for everyone, not just a special few; Jesus died for the whole world of sinners, not a section of them. God loves us all. In Isaiah 52:10," The Lord made bare his holy arm in the eyes of ALL nations; and ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH shall SEE the salvation of our God." Praise God, the Christians cannot hog this salvation, its for ALL!

ok doser

I would like to announce that salvation is for everyone, not just a special few; Jesus died for the whole world of sinners, not a section of them. God loves us all. In Isaiah 52:10," The Lord made bare his holy arm in the eyes of ALL nations; and ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH shall SEE the salvation of our God." Praise God, the Christians cannot hog this salvation, its for ALL!

yes indeed - it is offered to all

but most will refuse it

Mickiel

In 1 Tim. 4:10 our great Father is called " The Living God, who is the Savior of ALL men." All men are saved because God sent Jesus here to save them ALL, 1John 4:14, " And we have seen and do testify ( I am testifying now), that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior OF THE WORLD." This is a world salvation; it was a world mission. We ALL are included.

Mickiel

God sent Jesus here, not to call the believers or the righteous, but the unbelievers, or sinners to repentance. God so loved the world that he gave us Christ; he sent Jesus into the world, that the world can live through him. 1 John 4:9, "In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because God sent his only son into the world, that we might live through him." This is a world movement, its not a Christian movement ,Christians are trying to section off salvation.

Mickiel

2 Pet. 3:18, " But grow in grace", the reason why its possible to grow in grace, is because conversely God's grace continually grows. Its constant! That's why we don't need the Christian hell, we have a constant growing grace of God.

Mickiel

We can see Christianity counting the sins of the world against them, as they seek to populate their hell. Always listing ways that people can be condemned. In 2 Corinth.5:19, " God is in Christ, reconciling the WORLD to himself, NOT counting their sins against them!" This verse saves unbelievers from Christianity and their hell march. We have to keep unbelievers from the Christian hell, and the word of God is doing that.

iouae

Hell is totally misunderstood by most. It is a lake of molten lava which burns UP the wicked, also called the lake of fire. There is no ever burning hell fire in which folks suffer for eternity. So when the wicked are burnt up in the 8M there is no further need of a hell, and death and hell will cease. The wages of sin is death, not eternal life in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.