Why we should all LOVE Ted Cruz

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Now that your and barbarian's favorite President of all time is (hopefully) leaving office, who will the LGBTQueer crowd be voting for this time around Judy?

Gosh Connie how would I know? That is your area of expertise.

Shhhh. Connie is claiming to be a straight policeman.

I understand how males dressing in women's clothing and hence being given female names is a huge part of the culture that you both belong to, but I'm a Christian male who finds that sort of thing repulsive. So kindly keep your culture to the gay bathhouses that you frequent and lesbian communities that you...ahem..."live next to" and refer to me as "aCW".

Yes Judy, after running a 3 part thread that deals with the absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior of those who engage in homosex and the brutal tactics that the movement that they belong to uses, in the 2 1/2 years since starting that thread (which you both participated in quite frequently), I have become an expert on the subject.

Since you're both too ashamed to admit who your candidate for President will be in the next election, let me post it for you.

579004_10152308943063840_589038051_n-400x400.jpg

(Oh the wonders that 3 tons of makeup can do to an old hag's pock marked face).

shagster01

Did you know that Ted Cruz is for the national legalization of dope shag? (I know, that was downright mean of me to get shag and other dopertarians hopes up, but I just can't help but mess with drug addicts).

Is that why he was bashing Obama for not locking up all marijuana smokers?

republicanchick

Cruz is a modern day Joseph McCarthy. He doesn't care. Rand Paul all the way.

I can't say i know much about McCarthy (wish Fox would do more history shows). I do feel he is too maligned. But then, that's what always happens to the R by the L

What do you mean Rand Paul all the way?

Are Cruz and R Paul pretty much equal to you?

)

republicanchick

I'm still not sold.

well, you are not sold on God, so what do we expect?

you think that Earth is exactly the distance from the sun it should be (any closer and we'd burn up, any further away, we'd freeze) for nothing?

If you cant see Inteligent Design in the wolrd, i don't think you can claim to be the brightest bulb in the box. Maybe that bulb fell out of the box before it was delivered..

Caledvwlch

you think that Earth is exactly the distance from the sun it should be (any closer and we'd burn up, any further away, we'd freeze) for nothing?

If you cant see Inteligent Design in the wolrd, i don't think you can claim to be the brightest bulb in the box. Maybe that bulb fell out of the box before it was delivered..

What does any of this have to do with Ted Cruz and his being terrible at politics?

shagster01

Are you the brightest bulb in the "wolrd"?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
who cares? they are not a seroius voting block.

I pointed out in another thread that the LGBTQueer vote in Florida was largely responsible for B. Hussein Obama becoming el Presidente'.

I think there are approximately 20 gays in the US

Their numbers vary depending on how successful recruitment at McDonald's Playlands and Chuck E. Cheese birthday parties go on any given day.

Judy, aren't you from Florida? Perhaps you can share with us your knowledge of what I just stated about the LGBTQueer vote and Obama.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
Shhhh. Connie is claiming to be a straight policeman.

I understand how males dressing in women's clothing

I thought transvestites were not the same thing as gay. Doubling up these days?

and hence being given female names is a huge part of the culture that you both belong to, but I'm a Christian male who finds that sort of thing repulsive.

An important series of studies recently conducted by researchers in the U.S. and the U.K. lend credence to the long-held belief that homophobic people often harbor secret same-sex desires themselves. The results, which will be published in the April issue of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, indicate that “homophobia is more pronounced in individuals with an unacknowledged attraction to the same sex and who grew up with authoritarian parents who forbade such desire:”
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120406234458.htm

Connie projects:
So kindly keep your culture to the gay bathhouses that you frequent

I don't think there are any gay bathhouses in Dallas, Connie. I'll defer to your experience, if you've actually been to Dallas, of course.

and lesbian communities that you...ahem..."live next to"

Don't know of any lesbian communities in the area, either. Why would you even care about that? Wait, I don't want to know that.

and refer to me as "aCW".

If you wanted that, you'd probably have been wiser not to ask in a post like the one you just spewed.

Since you're both too ashamed to admit who your candidate for President will be in the next election

Neither the Constitution party nor the libertarians have a candidate yet. I'll let you know.

(Oh the wonders that 3 tons of makeup can do to an old hag's pock marked face).

That reminds me of an incident years ago, in which a gay leftist referred to Ronald Reagan as "prematurely orange." What kind of person focuses on that kind of thing about a politician?

Well, other than that...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Their numbers vary depending on how successful recruitment at McDonald's Playlands and Chuck E. Cheese birthday parties go on any given day.

what the heck does this mean?

You must understand that the only thing that proud and unrepentant faggots "breed" is disease, misery and death. The only way that they can "reproduce" is by recruiting children for their cause.

Of course the recruitment is twofold:

1). They get to indoctrinate the minds of innocent children to help further their God-hating agenda.

2). They "groom" little boys (and lesbians little girls) to eventually have sex with them (I believe the term for that is "rape").

281.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-10/boy-with-henna-tattoo-network-exposed/5310812

I see that there are numerous people in here that defend the filth that I just spoke about, so you might ask them for more specifics.